Topics > 2nd Amendment/Firearms

More Hoplophobic Ameriphobic crony-capitalist asshats to boycott - Yeti

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
https://www.weaselzippers.us/382669-boycottyeti-movement-explodes-americans-shoot-slice-crush-destroy-coolers/

Going viral.  Yeti's response?  Typical Prog response - NRA are liars.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/382680-yeti-under-barrage-of-criticism-digs-deeper-claims-nra-lied-about-their-breakup/

So, you drop them without a reason...in a climate of anti-Second Amendment fervor stoked by bullies who hate gun ownership...and get butthurt when people have sport with your cowardice?

Yeah...I think the liars are well identified here.

And an easy boycott too...their crap is way overpriced.

Alphabet Soup:
Both companies are chumming the water on this one. Either side could have presented the correspondence that proves their statements - but neither side has so far.

Stupid.

Libertas:
Maybe.  Or maybe NRA is waiting for good reason...if Yeti provided no reason NRA has nothing to release, if Yeti says they offered some alternative no other details were given...and if they release something with the whatever alternative that wasn't in the original, NRA can release that and show Yeti never offered it up front...so I think the ball is still in Yeti's court.

Syzygy:

--- Quote from: Libertas on April 24, 2018, 08:05:46 PM ---...
And an easy boycott too...their crap is way overpriced.

--- End quote ---

This rightcheer.

I mean,  really.  What does it say about a society whose middle class would get so anal over something as primitively low tech as a cooler,  that they would gladly (and stupidly) fork over half a week's pay for one?  "Only the finest cooler for my PBR."  Ok-a-a-a-a--ay.

The old saw about a fool and his money comes to mind....

(Apologies to anyone here who may have already bought one,   but it's the GD truth...suckahs.)

Libertas:
There are instances where you get what you pay for, and sometimes more can get that, sometimes not...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version