Topics > 2nd Amendment/Firearms

I love table-turning Hoplophobes!

(1/3) > >>

Libertas:
You don’t get to know my tactics, techniques and procedures, or anything about my plans.  You have to make your plans for me in ignorance.

But I do have a question for you, and if you can answer it, I’ll consider throwing you a bone.  Here is the question.

If we elect a new congress and we pass laws making gun ownership illegal for people like me, when anyone comes to take my guns, what will you do?

What will you do? Be specific.

Will you be a coward, sitting to the side and watching as others do your work?  Will you participate?  What will your tactics, techniques and procedures be?

I’m waiting.  Be specific.

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2018/04/22/note-to-the-gun-controllers-you-dont-get-to-know-my-dope/

Libertas:
This should be Stonekettle's Twitter pic...

patentlymn:

Some people predict shoot outs. IMO not that likely.

I predict revenge.  Somebody is convicted and sent to prison for possesing an AR 15. Some relative or friend pulls a Timothy McVeigh. Likely not that massive but something. maybe the judge. I am not advocating that but that is my prediction.

Maybe someone on a jury hangs the jury.

NHTom:
They're far more insidious than that.  They won't give anyone the opportunity to be a hero or martyr.

We see that in the bill that was submitted that seeks to ban the transfer of firearms or ammo.  Period.

When you're dead, Nanci Pelosi gets your guns.

Or, they deny you Social Security until you swear you have no firearms.  Freeze your checking account.  Sanction your employer.  The place you turn them in will be well fortified.  There are a dozen ways they can starve you out.  Remember that they have a registry of everyone's guns.  If only it were on Hillary's server.

If you're not dead then at least you'll be suffering.  They're experts at torture and gloating.  You'll be begging them to take your guns.

They're organized.  We're not.  No wonder they hate the NRA.

Nameless, faceless bureaucracy.  How do you fight against that?

Slow and insidious.

WAR IS PEACE 
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY 
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Pandora:

--- Quote ---You'll be begging them to take your guns.
--- End quote ---

Who is "you", kemosabe?   ::oldman::

Never gonna happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version