Author Topic: I love table-turning Hoplophobes!  (Read 2831 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I love table-turning Hoplophobes!
« on: April 24, 2018, 08:15:18 PM »
You don’t get to know my tactics, techniques and procedures, or anything about my plans.  You have to make your plans for me in ignorance.

But I do have a question for you, and if you can answer it, I’ll consider throwing you a bone.  Here is the question.

If we elect a new congress and we pass laws making gun ownership illegal for people like me, when anyone comes to take my guns, what will you do?

What will you do? Be specific.

Will you be a coward, sitting to the side and watching as others do your work?  Will you participate?  What will your tactics, techniques and procedures be?

I’m waiting.  Be specific.

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2018/04/22/note-to-the-gun-controllers-you-dont-get-to-know-my-dope/

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: I love table-turning Hoplophobes!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 08:33:17 PM »
This should be Stonekettle's Twitter pic...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 09:52:39 PM »

Some people predict shoot outs. IMO not that likely.

I predict revenge.  Somebody is convicted and sent to prison for possesing an AR 15. Some relative or friend pulls a Timothy McVeigh. Likely not that massive but something. maybe the judge. I am not advocating that but that is my prediction.

Maybe someone on a jury hangs the jury.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 04:01:36 AM »
They're far more insidious than that.  They won't give anyone the opportunity to be a hero or martyr.

We see that in the bill that was submitted that seeks to ban the transfer of firearms or ammo.  Period.

When you're dead, Nanci Pelosi gets your guns.

Or, they deny you Social Security until you swear you have no firearms.  Freeze your checking account.  Sanction your employer.  The place you turn them in will be well fortified.  There are a dozen ways they can starve you out.  Remember that they have a registry of everyone's guns.  If only it were on Hillary's server.

If you're not dead then at least you'll be suffering.  They're experts at torture and gloating.  You'll be begging them to take your guns.

They're organized.  We're not.  No wonder they hate the NRA.

Nameless, faceless bureaucracy.  How do you fight against that?

Slow and insidious.

WAR IS PEACE 
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY 
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 05:08:29 AM »
You'll be begging them to take your guns.

Who is "you", kemosabe?   ::oldman::

Never gonna happen.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline NHTom

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 06:07:04 AM »
You'll be begging them to take your guns.

Who is "you", kemosabe?   ::oldman::

Never gonna happen.
I don't want to be a downer on this.  Hunger can be overpowering.  Remember, these tyrants have no soul and are as cynical as they come.  They raid the President's personal attorney - and there's no outcry!  This is with a sitting Republican president.

"Cold dead hands" won't cut it anymore.  They've had lots of time to find workarounds.

Do we have a "plan B?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2018, 06:53:41 AM »
Defiance, underground networks, black market trading, off-grid living, modern guerilla warfare, increasing pressure on statists resources and will, low-tech and old school spycraft, focused information dissemination, sabotage, compartmentalization, decentralization and redundancy in operations, etc.

The statists can only thrive if they have control of the people and the people are content.  If they force us to be outlaws it is our duty to be the best outlaws we can be, and to upset that control/contentment at every choice opportunity.

In the end The Founders Option will be the only option left.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2018, 08:23:18 AM »
  How many dead people are they willing to take on?  You can come but you might not get to leave. 

My father used to tell me a story that happened when he was a kid in the old country that the Government decided to tax the ownership of shut guns and would sent people into the heart of Sicily to check shotguns for a Government stamp that had to be applied on the gun proving that you paid the tax for the year.

Back then Sicilians were still Sicilians and refused to pay so when they found a gun with no stamp they confiscated it and left. That was done by two motorcycle cops that rode 1km apart for safety.

Since the cops had to ride down winding mountain roads it took them a long time to get down the mountains. The gun owner would go straight down the mountain and get ahead od the cops and would wait for the one with his gun and blow him off his bike with a second gun and take back his other gun.  Needless to say the GOvernment tried coming down hard on the Sicilians but took heavy losses and soon the cops refused to go after weapons cause they knew it was a fact that two cops went out and if lucky one came home.

So the moral here is that talk is cheap action can be very very costly.  So again I ask how many people are they willing to lose?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline NHTom

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2018, 09:45:43 AM »
Sicily apparently had some honor.  Soviets don't.

Just think of the Ukraine during the holodomor when Stalin starved the entire country into submission.

Then again, it's not to that point.  The people still have enough power to object.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 10:28:46 AM »
I noticed how two clowns with pressure cooker bombs parlyzed Boston for a while. What would competent terrorists do? They tied down lots of feds as well. IMO the local PD could have handled it fine, but that is another discussion.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2018, 07:29:36 PM »
What will you do? Be specific.

I will go very quiet. And then I will go very loud.

Do the math...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2018, 09:59:52 AM »
[
I don't want to be a downer on this.  Hunger can be overpowering.  ...

Do we have a "plan B?"

They aren't going to be able to pull a holodomor  type event here. Stalin had to get the guns first.. Do you think American farmers will allow their farms to be taken and collectivized if they are still armed?
Feeding a family form the land  is relatively easy. Feeding a city is hard.

This is entirely a Country vs City Civil war. They can freeze bank accounts and do all manner of stupid to FORCE people into finding different networks and using different methods.. and that just means when the war starts they can only  cause less pain, not more.

Any freedom loving person still living in a Liberal city is an idiot.  Your Plan B is controlling your own water supply (well) , your own food supply (livestock/farming/aquaponics)  , power supply ( generator/solar)  and so forth.  You should be doing this anyway because a financial collapse of the dollar is inevitable - no matter what.

I can't use your bank anymore? Fine. I will use bit coin. How do you plan to stop me? You will cut off my internet? Oh wait, its sort of designed so I can't  be cut off, isn't it - even if I have to use Dial-up to a foreign modem.

And they sanction my employer? It will just ensure that most of us start working off the books in the bitcoin network.  After all, employers aren't supposed to hire illegals either, but somehow they are employed. But you are right, you might have to give up some of your comfy suburban lifestyle to fight for freedom.

But if I am unemployed? What will stop me from going to a food bank  or collecting welfare from the very system they want to deny me from?
If one can't work and are made a  persona-non-grata.. one  will have a lot of time to leave fake packages around town and engage in other acts of sabotage, won't one?

Bottom line, I will be dead in a shooting war LONG before I am dead of starvation.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 10:05:33 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2018, 08:30:31 AM »
You are overlooking one variable - thanks to punitive tax regulations and other governmental interference the family-owned farm is almost extinct, farming is largely a corporate affair...how willing to risk their whole operation by resisting government dictates?  I have no idea how that may split.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2018, 07:22:19 PM »
You are overlooking one variable - thanks to punitive tax regulations and other governmental interference the family-owned farm is almost extinct, farming is largely a corporate affair...how willing to risk their whole operation by resisting government dictates?  I have no idea how that may split.

So far taxation isn't so bad where I am -- Agricultural land taxes are quite reasonable. I pay less than half  on my 5 acre Farm than what I paid on my big Suburban house with a 6000 sq ft lot.

But yes, farming  is largely corporate. Ever look into how many combine harversters there are in the US?
Farms and harvests are time critical . A little disruption in that market will go a long way to making sure the corporate farms fail to produce.
And of course such farms can be raided...

Point is, people in the rural areas are far less likely to starve in such an event than those in the city waiting on bridges for the government to come and save them

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2018, 02:31:44 PM »

So far taxation isn't so bad where I am -- Agricultural land taxes are quite reasonable. I pay less than half  on my 5 acre Farm than what I paid on my big Suburban house with a 6000 sq ft lot.

But yes, farming  is largely corporate. Ever look into how many combine harversters there are in the US?
Farms and harvests are time critical . A little disruption in that market will go a long way to making sure the corporate farms fail to produce.
And of course such farms can be raided...

Point is, people in the rural areas are far less likely to starve in such an event than those in the city waiting on bridges for the government to come and save them

Don't forget estate taxes...those have reduced acreage like nothing else.  As for the rest like everything it will be a mixed bag.

State will have to guard large operations or patriots may raid them and raze them.

A modern civil war in this nation will be vicious...have no illusions about that.  And the more repressive the State gets the more rebellion there will be.

ETA - Hasten the culling.

"Generation Anhedonia" - https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/04/23/generation-anhedonia/

This kinda crop will help break things too...

https://nypost.com/2018/04/25/judge-bars-are-allowed-to-throw-out-trump-supporters/

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2018/04/23/indiana-pizzeria-backed-rfra-and-declined-cater-same-sex-weddings-closes-good/542975002/

Continued compliance in the face of unrelenting lawlessness and oppression cannot last much longer...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 02:55:39 PM by Libertas »