Author Topic: Red State is done  (Read 2455 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Red State is done
« on: April 27, 2018, 03:05:42 PM »
Tits up, site froze and staff all but gone...

Yeah, who could have seen it coming?

Everybody but Erick and the rest of the #NeverTrump closet Progs!

Enjoy that door hitting your dumb asses!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Red State is done
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 05:03:58 PM »
I think they'll re-org. From what I heard, only the cucks were given walking papers.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 09:21:57 PM »
From what I heard, only the cucks were given walking papers.

I'm going to need a translator. Heard and walking papers I understand....
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2018, 02:22:49 AM »
Cucks = cuckservatives = anti-Trump = Washington Generals v Harlem Globetrotters.

Goes back to cuckold:

... “cuck” has become shorthand for any perceived weakness, or rather, perceived reluctance to exploit strength.

Although “cuckold” has been used since the thirteenth century (the word itself derived from cuckoo birds, which lay eggs in another’s nest), “cuck” was added to Urban Dictionary in 2007. Any more exact tracing of its origins is lost in the dense knot of the internet and the speed with which its population seized upon an insult to emasculate others.

The word gained political potency during the 2016 election in the portmanteau “cuckservative” (cuck + conservative) used to imply that the mainstream conservatives of the Jeb Bush variety are weak and effeminate. Donald Trump, on the other hand, is not a cuckservative. He says what he wants and doesn’t care if it’s offensive. In reference to Trump’s comments about Megyn Kelly having “blood coming out of her wherever,” radio host Rush Limbaugh snarked, “If Trump were your average, ordinary, cuckolded Republican, he would have apologized by now.”

https://www.gq.com/story/why-angry-white-men-love-calling-people-cucks
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2018, 02:34:52 PM »
If that indeed happens...then they better re-brand as Deep Red and have a standing policy of stopping cuck's on-sight!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 12:22:59 PM »
Cucks = cuckservatives = anti-Trump = Washington Generals v Harlem Globetrotters.

Goes back to cuckold:

... “cuck” has become shorthand for any perceived weakness, or rather, perceived reluctance to exploit strength.

Although “cuckold” has been used since the thirteenth century (the word itself derived from cuckoo birds, which lay eggs in another’s nest), “cuck” was added to Urban Dictionary in 2007. Any more exact tracing of its origins is lost in the dense knot of the internet and the speed with which its population seized upon an insult to emasculate others.

The word gained political potency during the 2016 election in the portmanteau “cuckservative” (cuck + conservative) used to imply that the mainstream conservatives of the Jeb Bush variety are weak and effeminate. Donald Trump, on the other hand, is not a cuckservative. He says what he wants and doesn’t care if it’s offensive. In reference to Trump’s comments about Megyn Kelly having “blood coming out of her wherever,” radio host Rush Limbaugh snarked, “If Trump were your average, ordinary, cuckolded Republican, he would have apologized by now.”

https://www.gq.com/story/why-angry-white-men-love-calling-people-cucks

Thank you, Pan. Now I feel old since I'm not up on the vernacular.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 12:27:11 PM »
You'll get by with a little help from your friends.  Not old; seasoned.

The damn jargon isn't the thing that matters, character is.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 04:23:23 PM »
There is even a book by that name, by former MN boy.
Cuckservative: How "Conservatives" Betrayed America
by Vox Day et al.
Link: http://a.co/0xCVnBy
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown