Author Topic: Terminator in the crosshairs of CA AG  (Read 792 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Terminator in the crosshairs of CA AG
« on: May 26, 2011, 07:51:07 AM »
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/05/california%E2%80%99s-attorney-general-launching-criminal-inquiry-arnold-schwarzenegger

Not sure of this source  ::) or how much is accurate, but Arnold seems to have crapped in his own bed...the trash collector media will have a field day with him for some time...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Terminator in the crosshairs of CA AG
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 08:09:22 AM »
Veteran hotel security officer William Taylor said he witnessed the “Slickster” using Arkansas Highway Patrol (AHP) officers and vehicles to ferry scantily-clad women in-and-out of his suite at the Little Rock Hyatt Regency where he and wife Hillary Rodham often stayed.

I guess there is a line leftist, Marxist trash draw in the sand...  That should be a lesson to wishy washy Republicans, that no matter how much you cave on your issues, leftist Marxist trash will still try to destroy you, if they can.  It won't be, but it should be...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 09:23:20 AM »
Some may think me hypocritical but I really don't GAS.

Ahnold was at best a nominal pubbie and no one that I ever supported. I could see him clearly from 10,000 miles off and nothing that he did in office surprised me. That a lefty movie star/politician would also be a tomcat shouldn't surprise anyone. The left is pointing and snickering because he is supposed to be "one of ours", but when did ahnold ever do anything that was even remotely Republican? He was and is a lefty pursuing leftist agendas and the gratification of his own ego.

Now he's gone....well all but the stench....and the fools want to chase even more good money after bad investigating him. I say go for it. Spend ten billion dollars you stupid partisan morons. You're already "F'd" three ways from Sunday but you really oughta cash in all your chips on this one.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 11:33:25 AM »
Some may think me hypocritical but I really don't GAS.

Ahnold was at best a nominal pubbie and no one that I ever supported. I could see him clearly from 10,000 miles off and nothing that he did in office surprised me. That a lefty movie star/politician would also be a tomcat shouldn't surprise anyone. The left is pointing and snickering because he is supposed to be "one of ours", but when did ahnold ever do anything that was even remotely Republican? He was and is a lefty pursuing leftist agendas and the gratification of his own ego.

Now he's gone....well all but the stench....and the fools want to chase even more good money after bad investigating him. I say go for it. Spend ten billion dollars you stupid partisan morons. You're already "F'd" three ways from Sunday but you really oughta cash in all your chips on this one.

"You're already "F'd" three ways from Sunday but you really oughta cash in all your chips on this one."

Priceless!

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.