Topics > General Board

Why Traditionalism Matters: An Interview with Wrath of Gnon

(1/2) > >>

Pandora:
Long Read of the Week

--- Quote ---Anyone mildly interested in traditionalism —be it beautiful old architecture, the preservation of fading cultures, magnificent literature, or simply an instinctive aversion to the ugliness of modernity—has probably heard of the “Wrath of Gnon,” a mysterious Twitter user who seems to spend a lot of time unleashing beauty onto social media. He—I know he is a he because in an email exchange, he referred to a promise he made to “Mrs. Wrath” to remain anonymous—combines beautiful artwork with thought-provoking quotes, all designed to make the viewer consider his worldview: His Twitter bio simply reads “Traditionalist.”  — Jonathon Van Maren @ The Bridgehead Radio Show | From the front lines of the culture wars.

... Learn a skill, master a craft, teach something: learn, create, pass on.
--- End quote ---

Go to American Digest for links.

Libertas:
It's not that long...

I like a lot of what he says, has a detached community a la  Galt's Gulch about him.

Pandora:

--- Quote from: Libertas on May 03, 2018, 10:34:47 AM ---It's not that long...

I like a lot of what he says, has a detached community a la  Galt's Gulch about him.

--- End quote ---

I thought it wasn't that long either, but, if you notice, it was part of the official title, sooooo .........

I like "Wrath's" stuff.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Pandora on May 03, 2018, 10:38:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on May 03, 2018, 10:34:47 AM ---It's not that long...

--- End quote ---

I thought it wasn't that long either, but, if you notice, it was part of the official title, sooooo .........

I like "Wrath's" stuff.

--- End quote ---

And despite the "Gnon" handle...he is not anti-religious, not anti-Judeo/Christian anyway...just anti-apostate like that graphic above...which I as a Christian agree with.

patentlymn:

Interesting guy.
https://threadreaderapp.com/user/wrathofgnon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version