Author Topic: NY DemonRat Wins NY26  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
NY DemonRat Wins NY26
« on: May 25, 2011, 10:33:29 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/24/ny-dem-wins-house-seat-heavily-gop-district/?test=latestnews

A case of the wrong candidate, one who cannot articulate what saving America means vs demonizing leftists out to scare-monger their way into what, more spending and debt?  A case of a Tea Party guy without a chance stealing away votes?  A case of people too easily duped by DemonRat scare-mongering?  All of the above?  I suggest all of the above.  Despite what the article says about this district being "heavily" Republican, this is NY after all, and what constitutes "heavy" there would be "slight" anywhere else!  Just like what is Republican there vs Texas is probably quite stark!  I think the margin of error is much less in NY and as a result anything diluting votes is probably going to be bad and having a populace so ignorant as to buy a DemonRats scare-mongering probably means that these so-called Republican-leaners were pretty wishy-washy to begin with!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: NY DemonRat Wins NY26
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 10:46:35 AM »

If they can't figure out that the Tea Party candidate that punched the interviewer, who asked him why he skipped a debate, is an Obama supporter and union guy what hope is there for NY?

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 11:02:38 AM »
Is there a link to backup him doing that? and proof that he really is a union guy/obama supporter?

Thanks

reason:
on the trombone forums they are saying that his loss is proof that people are changing their minds about the policies supported by tea party members.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 11:12:08 AM »
Rush is saying this is the phoney Tea Party dude, not sure that will impress your T-bone fellows...

Offline michelleo

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 11:24:46 AM »
It means we're all f**ked. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 11:28:39 AM »
Dipsh*ts in NY never got the striaght skinny on the Ryan Plan!

And the candidate/handlers were too lame to bother going to the source!

http://paulryan.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=242931

Fvcking NYer's!

::mooning::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 11:29:54 AM »
I'm getting tired of hearing how Ryan's effort to put these stupid ass precious programs on at least firm footing is "unpopular". Yeah, so what? Why don't we ever hear about whether voters think taxes are "popular" or not? Is Monday morning rush hour "popular"? If no, does that mean we can say to hell with those things? Or does it mean you sometimes have to endure unpleasant things because they're necessary?

Oh, and a special election in one NY district is a referendum on 2012, but the election of Prosser in Wisconsin is a statistical outlier?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 11:39:54 AM »
The treasonous bastards running through the halls of the MFM machine just pull whatever they have to out of thier asses!

The BITS will be heavily flavored with MFM ilk!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 12:46:01 PM »
Is there a link to backup him doing that? and proof that he really is a union guy/obama supporter?

Thanks

reason:
on the trombone forums they are saying that his loss is proof that people are changing their minds about the policies supported by tea party members.

No shortage of interweb articles about the history of Jack Davis.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=active&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-US&q=jack+davis+tea+party&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

It is getting comical, watching the J-Tards jump all over each other to declare it's because of Ryan.  Any Republican that believes that deserves to lose their next election.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 02:27:40 PM »
and
http://www.redstate.com/moe_lane/2011/05/11/jack-davis-fake-cand-ny-26-cuts-and-runs-from-debates/
Jack Davis (FAKE CAND, NY-26) cuts and runs from debates.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20110513/pl_dailycaller/teapartyexpressdenouncesny26sselfidentifiedteapartycandidatejackdavis
Tea Party Express denounces NY-26’s self-identified Tea Party candidate, Jack Davis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rush Limbaugh put out a challenge today.  He first stated that leadership was afraid of the Ryan plan then asked is there no one in congress who will get up and articulate it. The caller said they don't know it, they only know the talking points. Rush said the Tea Partiers know it.  Will not one of them articulate it?

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 02:28:42 PM »
Christ...This is nothing more than a manufactured story by a biased media. Scott Brown wasn't a mandate, the 2010 elections were not either, but suddenly, an election in NY, complete with a candidate who played it safe and a supposed tea partier who would not debate....and presto, I'm told by a media who has no love for me this is a mandate against the Ryan plan.

Excuse me, but if there is a republican who falls for this...mark them, they are not worthy of support. This is such a weak ass argument....an argument a true conservative would eat alive.

Todays media revelation has changed my idea of the good republican candidate....I don't care about experience, age, gender, ethnicity...none of this will matter. I will only support someone who will trumpet  conserative ideals, recognize the spending and programs of today will ruin this country and ignore a media who will never, ever, support a true conservative.

There are not many.....maybe only two.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 08:50:19 PM »
We're surrounded by boobs, even Rush is having a hard time escaping that cold hard fact.

We have never been so close to the edge of the abyss as we are right now.

Batten down the hatches, this gonna get ugly right quick!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 09:42:32 PM »
Proof is in the pudding or in this case the fvcking water. They did after all that was done by Client # 9 and his blind more than just sight successor, NY'ers still desired DemonRat for chief executive. Most of those GOP'ers in NY State are apparently clubbers meaning RINO's so what can you expect when dealing with morons that believe  anything that a DemonRat quotes them. These same idiots, rest assured, voted for BHO because "it's about time we had a black man in the WH". ::puke::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 10:01:48 PM »

regulatory adventurism
pithy

the following is a lift with no citation:

May 16th Senator Scott Brown (R) said:
“The leaders will bring forward (Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan’s) budget, and I will vote for it, and it will fail."

May 18th: "A spokesman for Scott Brown called the senator’s comments an observation of political gamesmanship, not a commitment to vote for the House-passed plan."

May 23rd: "Senator Scott Brown says he will vote against a House GOP budget that proposes overhauling Medicare, saying the current system should be improved instead."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2011, 10:21:01 PM »
I'm kind of at the point where I feel like getting enraged anymore at the systemic idiocy of the voting public, the politicians, and the media-bureaucracy complex is just counterproductive and will only give me a coronary at a too young age. In other words, I think we are officially beyond the point where any of that stuff actually matters anymore. The derailment is coming, independent of any of those factors.

Maybe we should even be glad that people would rather stick their heads in the sand than confront issues like runaway entitlements? It will bring about the collapse that much sooner. Fixing Medicare and SS might just be the equivalent of buying some more time -- but it's during the nursing home years.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 12:02:31 AM »
I'm kind of at the point where I feel like getting enraged anymore at the systemic idiocy of the voting public, the politicians, and the media-bureaucracy complex is just counterproductive and will only give me a coronary at a too young age. ][bIn other words, I think we are officially beyond the point where any of that stuff actually matters anymore. The derailment is coming, independent of any of those factors.[/b]

Maybe we should even be glad that people would rather stick their heads in the sand than confront issues like runaway entitlements? It will bring about the collapse that much sooner. Fixing Medicare and SS might just be the equivalent of buying some more time -- but it's during the nursing home years.

Just so.  Not hardly worth the rage, if one can help the rational reaction to the current UNsanity.

Batten down the hatches, position oneself for the coming fall and hope it comes soon.  The sooner the crash, the sooner the fight over positioning, the sooner it's over.

We drove over to Nags Head, NC, to meet up with JF today -- took a 2 1/2 day timeout from everyday life -- and as I look around me here, I think "if the times were different, I'd have liked a little shack here", because I love it.  But times are not "different", vacation-shack frivolity is unthinkable for us now, and although there seems to be little general open recognition of the state of suck, the tale is told in the number of unrented accomodations here just before the start of summer season.

Some days, today, I wonder at how so few of us can see.  And some days I wonder if I'm not one of the crazy-talk ones.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 07:04:38 AM »
You are not alone Pan, I've had that displaced sensation for quite awhile now, it just seems to be intensifying.  Still, most mornings as I awake, I wonder what kind of world I am waking up to.  When I realize it is still the same dying one I've been living in, I get angry, then I mutter "to hell with 'em" and continue to just look after myself and my family.