Author Topic: Communist Dane County Circuit Judge Maryann Sumi - Judical Activist Exemplar  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/122657299.html

The Governor and Legislature should ignore everything coming out of this rotten communist.  Dare her to enforce her illegal commie acts, blaze ahead and ignore this usurper!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Their intent is to wear down resistance.  For them it is a win win.   Wearing down resistance is a win.  Creating an ultimate confrontation is a win.  In both instances democracy loses.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
At what point is enough, enough. Are we there yet? ::gaah::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

charlesoakwood

No, we're not close. 

Closer, but not close.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Too many sheep grazing comfortably in ignorance, but we'll be there soon enough, and it will be a rude intrusion upon many a souls false sense of security when it comes!

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Too many sheep grazing comfortably in ignorance, but we'll be there soon enough, and it will be a rude intrusion upon many a souls false sense of security when it comes!

::gaah::  I don't think I'll be able to stand the whining.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

You won't for long.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

You won't for long.

;)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/05/27/wisconsin-doj-files-brief-with-state-supreme-court-to-vacate-sumi-ruling/

In its filing, the department said Dane County Judge Maryann Sumi made so many errors in a ruling Thursday and that the Supreme Court should throw out her decision even before it hears oral arguments in the case June 6.

“These errors amount to a fundamental denial of due process and reveal the extent to which the circuit court was willing to exceed its jurisdiction in order to invalidate a politically controversial act of the Legislature,” wrote Deputy Attorney General Kevin St. John.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/05/27/wisconsin-doj-files-brief-with-state-supreme-court-to-vacate-sumi-ruling/

In its filing, the department said Dane County Judge Maryann Sumi made so many errors in a ruling Thursday and that the Supreme Court should throw out her decision even before it hears oral arguments in the case June 6.

“These errors amount to a fundamental denial of due process and reveal the extent to which the circuit court was willing to exceed its jurisdiction in order to invalidate a politically controversial act of the Legislature,” wrote Deputy Attorney General Kevin St. John.

Ohh, nice!  I like it!

I also like the Prosser's revenge angle!   ;D