Author Topic: Report Says Mueller Reaches Indictment Decision On Trump  (Read 900 times)

Offline WilliamVA

Report Says Mueller Reaches Indictment Decision On Trump
« on: May 16, 2018, 06:36:47 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30737/yuge-mueller-reaches-indictment-decision-trump-ryan-saavedra

On Wednesday, a new report revealed that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has reportedly informed the legal team representing President Donald Trump that they cannot indict the president, according to a lawyer for the president.

"All they get to do is write a report," Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani told CNN. "They can't indict. At least they acknowledged that to us after some battling, they acknowledged that to us."

Fox News noted that "The precedent that federal prosecutors cannot indict a sitting president is laid out in a 1999 Justice Department memo."

Giuliani claims that Mueller has no choice but to follow the memo's instruction, signaling it might be game over for Mueller.

"This case is essentially over," Giuliani said. "They're just in denial."
 ::USA::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Report Says Mueller Reaches Indictment Decision On Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 07:51:33 PM »
I'd say, from the lack of ANY evidence, proof or confession on ANY subject under the sun (after 12+ months of attempting everything & anything) that all they can do is write a report suggesting that they've been praying for something/anything on which to indict & that it's their fervent wish that sometime in the foreseeable future that somewhere/anywhere, something will turn up that at least offers a shard of a shred of a glimmer of hope that they, one day, will be able to have that prayer answered (by Beelzebub, maybe).

This ain't nuthin', they got nuthin' & they won't ever have nuthin'.

But I'm praying that Mueller, et al, drops effnig dead from a massive coronary (replete with frantic chest clutching) - just as that glimmer of a hope on his wing & a prayer enters his effing head. And ain't nobody can tell me that that's not biblical.  ;D
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Report Says Mueller Reaches Indictment Decision On Trump
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 03:24:14 PM »
Oh no, they'll be no dropping dead till I see me some Rudy rippin' on 'lil Bobby!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.