Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Dr. Abdul al-Sayed, Michigan’s first Muslim candidate for governor

(1/4) > >>

Pandora:
Took a shot at fellow gubernatorial candidate Patrick Colbeck

--- Quote ---... Colbeck, speaking at a candidate’s forum in East Lansing, expressed his concerns about Sharia law and the extremist Muslim Brotherhood’s tactic of civilization jihad. Colbeck took exception with an article he says was planted by Sayed supporters in the left-of-center website Buzzfeed,  which painted Colbeck as a fringe extremist using “unfounded conspiracy theories” against Sayed.

... "The issue is about terrorist organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood.”

Rather than address Colbeck’s concerns, Sayed called Colbeck a racist Islamophobe whom Muslims “definitely hate.”

“What frustrates me more is not that you have blatant racism on the part of certain people, but what frustrates me more is in the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, is not when bad people speak out but when good people fail to speak out, and what I have not heard is the Republicans on this panel, decisively and swiftly call out this kind of Islamophobia, this kind of racism, in the context that they are wanting to represent the state that has the highest per-capita number of Muslim Americans in the country. Now you may not hate Muslims, but I’ll tell you, Muslims definitely hate you!”
--- End quote ---

And there it is, right out in the open.

They have to go back, all of them.

paulh:
One running against Duncan Hunter in Ca. also. Can't convince me this isn't their plan.

Libertas:
Mishigone and Messifornia, color me shocked...but this Shiite has been going on in Minnestupid ever since Keith "Jihad!" Ellison oozed onto the local scene.

I'm not The Sorter, just The Dispatcher...send 'em all to Iblis...all their martyrs are already there...including Satan's bride, Mohammad!

paulh:
Like I said this is their plan. They're pumping out more kids than any other. By 2050 we're a minority, maybe earlier.

rustybayonet:
Running for Michigan Governor [Democrat]

Groomed and Education paid by George Soros  { Univer. of Mich. BA / Oriel College, Oxford, MA & PhD / Columbia University, MD /}  - After Governor [ if elected] eyes on Presidency.  Elizabeth Warren [Pocahontas - already campaigning for him]
This E-mail sent to me by friends in Mich.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version