Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Dr. Abdul al-Sayed, Michigan’s first Muslim candidate for governor

<< < (2/4) > >>

Alphabet Soup:

--- Quote ---Now you may not hate Muslims, but I’ll tell you, Muslims definitely hate you!”
--- End quote ---

Gee, ya spose?

One of the world's worst-kept secrets and yet there are so many in this country and around the world who stubbornly refuse to admit it. I freely admit that I'm an anti-muzzie bigot. I don't trust them, I don't care for them, and I don't want them around me.

I firmly believe that my misgivings about them and their agenda are well-earned. Ignore them and their plan for your future at your peril.

Pablo de Fleurs:

--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on May 14, 2018, 06:46:48 PM ---
--- Quote ---Now you may not hate Muslims, but I’ll tell you, Muslims definitely hate you!”
--- End quote ---

Gee, ya spose?

One of the world's worst-kept secrets and yet there are so many in this country and around the world who stubbornly refuse to admit it. I freely admit that I'm an anti-muzzie bigot. I don't trust them, I don't care for them, and I don't want them around me.

I firmly believe that my misgivings about them and their agenda are well-earned. Ignore them and their plan for your future at your peril.

--- End quote ---

::thumbsup::

I even know folks who'd gladly join a bounty program that had them offing a Muzzie a day. I've certainly never written about that myself on an online forum - but know folks who think the ONLY good Muslims are dead Muslims. Some of them have said so so loudly (while standing next to me) that folks around us thought I said it. When that happens . . . well y'know what folks say 'bout apologizing . . .and, well anyways . . .

Libertas:
Doesn't matter a damn to me what Muzzies or their Proglodyte ass-kissers say or think about me...I trust neither!  Both can go to Hell!

sfetter:
Could not agree with all of you more.  I have been unlucky enough to have them move in right next door to me.  How do you think that makes me feel.  Solid Privacy fence went up shortly thereafter.  And don't talk about moving.  Not everyone has the funds to just jump up and move.  Not to mention, how do you know that more of them won't show up where you move to.  Wish there was a way to make them miserable enough to move.  But of course I would be the bad person to think ill of these deserving immigrants. Bull!!  They have trashed the house and property in a very short time.

I do watch them like a hawk.  They do act somewhat secretively and if I see the first questionable issue I will contact the authorities. Wonderful neighbors in that house for decades.  Never would have thought I would be seeing the things I see these days.

paulh:
Try BBQing pork every nite

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version