Author Topic: Boycott Miami Cheesecake Factory  (Read 3953 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Boycott Miami Cheesecake Factory
« on: May 15, 2018, 06:55:05 PM »
Black fella and his party terrorized by staff...because he showed up wearing a Trump MAGA hat.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30628/exclusive-cheesecake-factory-employees-attack-ryan-saavedra

Those tolerant DemoFascists, they are a hoot, aren't they?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Boycott Miami Cheesecake Factory
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 10:36:26 PM »
Don't know why you wouldn't:

A. Call the police from your table & press immediate charges or,
B. Grab one of the employees & deliver a savage, brutal beat-down then & there
(stick a fork up his ass & then apologize, saying you assumed he was homosexual & that you were doing him a favor in his favorite cheesecake flavor)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Syzygy

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 10:52:35 PM »
I gotz a feeling the Cheesecake Factory is going to have to change more than their bathroom policy on this one. 

::thinking::

Nahhhhhhhh....What was I thinkin'?  The guy is a Trump supporter.  Skin color takes back seat.  Obama supporter--skin color is everything. 

"Ya wanna Starbuck's coffee with your cheesecake?  Over your head or in your lap?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 08:25:52 AM »
Hmm...good points Syz, but gotta go with Pablo...in fact I have called the police before to warn them I was confronting a defiant lawless asshole and deliver a beat-down if my rights we're to be denied as threatened and if they'd like to show up for the show to come on by...not sure if that would fly now in this pathetic century...but a beat-down of terrorist thugs like this is called for.

Offline hemm

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 06:02:56 PM »
Hmm...good points Syz, but gotta go with Pablo...in fact I have called the police before to warn them I was confronting a defiant lawless asshole and deliver a beat-down if my rights we're to be denied as threatened and if they'd like to show up for the show to come on by...not sure if that would fly now in this pathetic century...but a beat-down of terrorist thugs like this is called for.

I agree Libertas....this day and age we'd be the ones getting hooked and booked.  ::cussing::

I hope this kid wins and they gotta rename it Eugenior Joseph's cheesecake factory...
Not as new as I look, and I have an even worse attitude than I did when I first got here.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 03:20:14 PM »

I agree Libertas....this day and age we'd be the ones getting hooked and booked.  ::cussing::

I hope this kid wins and they gotta rename it Eugenior Joseph's cheesecake factory...

He said the right stuff in that Fox interview, should not be about race, sex or anything beyond individual rights and respecting them, but the left only cares about all that other garbage and want people in statist approved tribes.  Which is why I want to serve that Ilk lefts, rights, chairs...whatever.  How many times I've had to ask myself "Is this one worth prison?" Ya know?  About as often as I ask "Who's looking?"!