Topics > General Board

SJWs take over Wellstone Foundation, kick off his sons

<< < (3/3)

IronDioPriest:

--- Quote from: patentlymn on May 23, 2018, 08:28:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Syzygy on May 16, 2018, 10:11:37 PM ---Not my senator but I remember very well his election to the senate('94 or thereabouts),  with the liberal media wind at his back. 

The FNMSM thrust him into the spotlight nationwide:  a schoolteacher running a campaign on a shoestring who only wants to do good for the little people,  blah,  blah,  blah..."Now,  isn't he special?"  'Bout made me sick.  In my opinion,  he was the premier SJW.

They showed his campaign ad ad nauseam,  the one with him running from scene to scene telling what all he was going to do, quickly,  so as to get as much in as possible with his limited budget.   I always got the urge to jap-slap the little commie every time I saw it. 

Needless to say,  I shed nary a tear upon hearing of his death.  Sic semper commie a-holes.

Sons of the bastard,  take note:  There is no honor among communists.  Too bad you had to find out the hard way.  Nah-h-h-h-h....on second thought,  the harder the better.  Sic semper commie a-holes,  your old man being chief amongst 'em.  Go lay yourselves,  the lot of you.  You make me sick.   ::puke::

--- End quote ---

I recall the Sunday Strib after Wellstone won. I think it used the first 6 pages of the paper to 'report' on his wonderful victory.  Gag me.

In the immortal words of GWB "Who is that chickensh*t?"

He promised to only serve two terms. Remember that? He was just kidding of course.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but breaking that pledge was for the good of the country, dontchya know. The United States could not have gone without Paul Wellstone, so he had to run again. Of course he was killed, proving that we could get along just fine without him. But nevermind that. He's a demigod. It's just that his sons are of no further use.

patentlymn:

--- Quote from: IronDioPriest on May 23, 2018, 02:16:24 PM ---...

Yeah, but breaking that pledge was for the good of the country, dontchya know. The United States could not have gone without Paul Wellstone, so he had to run again. Of course he was killed, proving that we could get along just fine without him. But nevermind that. He's a demigod. It's just that his sons are of no further use.

--- End quote ---
I remember readng all the stories questioning how he died. The real story was sad enough.
His pilot was a sleep deprived RN who used their real job to pay for flying it seems. He had made similar mistakes in the past.  It publicized how little such pilots are paid.

Libertas:
His funeral was hijacked by all the agenda-driven proglidyte hive...as bad as the RedStar Ascension fellatio was...it paled to that pukefest of a funeral covered by all the MFM and for waaaaaay too long!

My only interest was knowing where the grave is so if I am ever in the neighborhood I can relieve myself.

That his spawn went along with all that shows their lack of sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version