Topics > General Board

SJWs take over Wellstone Foundation, kick off his sons

<< < (2/3) > >>

ToddF:
I've only been out of Schiffholisota two years, and already Al Franken and Paul Wellstone have been thrown under the bus.

::deercorn::

Libertas:
Hey, no offense, stay gone...it's working!   ;D

richb:
The left long ago wrote off the white middle and working classes.    Too bad so many of them still vote for those ***wipes.

Thankfully enough of them bailed and spared us the Hillary regime.    We can thank voters in those states for saving us.

Libertas:
Sounds like a lot of Millennials now are becoming disaffected, more winning strategery by Proglodyte Kommisars.

patentlymn:

--- Quote from: Syzygy on May 16, 2018, 10:11:37 PM ---Not my senator but I remember very well his election to the senate('94 or thereabouts),  with the liberal media wind at his back. 

The FNMSM thrust him into the spotlight nationwide:  a schoolteacher running a campaign on a shoestring who only wants to do good for the little people,  blah,  blah,  blah..."Now,  isn't he special?"  'Bout made me sick.  In my opinion,  he was the premier SJW.

They showed his campaign ad ad nauseam,  the one with him running from scene to scene telling what all he was going to do, quickly,  so as to get as much in as possible with his limited budget.   I always got the urge to jap-slap the little commie every time I saw it. 

Needless to say,  I shed nary a tear upon hearing of his death.  Sic semper commie a-holes.

Sons of the bastard,  take note:  There is no honor among communists.  Too bad you had to find out the hard way.  Nah-h-h-h-h....on second thought,  the harder the better.  Sic semper commie a-holes,  your old man being chief amongst 'em.  Go lay yourselves,  the lot of you.  You make me sick.   ::puke::

--- End quote ---

I recall the Sunday Strib after Wellstone won. I think it used the first 6 pages of the paper to 'report' on his wonderful victory.  Gag me.

In the immortal words of GWB "Who is that chickensh*t?"

He promised to only serve two terms. Remember that? He was just kidding of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version