Author Topic: SJWs take over Wellstone Foundation, kick off his sons  (Read 1790 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
SJWs take over Wellstone Foundation, kick off his sons
« on: May 15, 2018, 10:13:58 PM »
OK, it's not like the Wellsone foundation 'Wellstone Action' was ever just moderate, but it went full SJW and booted his sons off the board.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/13/wellstone-family-legacy-feud-minnesota-democrats-584205

Wellstone legacy ‘goes dormant’ after family ousted in Democratic feud
A rift at an influential progressive group named for the late Minnesota senator offers a glimpse into a thorny party debate.

By DAVID SIDERS 05/13/2018 06:51 AM EDT Updated 05/13/2018 12:44 PM EDT
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
In the Democratic Party’s reckoning following the election of Donald Trump, an unlikely feud has erupted inside an organization at the heart of the progressive movement.

Earlier this year, the board of directors of Wellstone Action — an influential training group formed after Paul Wellstone’s death — dumbfounded Minnesota Democrats when it voted the late senator’s sons off the governing board.

The ouster came after the sons, Mark and David Wellstone, raised concerns about overspending in areas of the organization’s budget — and after a dispute over the direction and priorities of the group.
David Wellstone and other Democrats close to his father began objecting last year to what David Wellstone described as Wellstone Action’s abandonment of disaffected Democrats in the rural Midwest — the rural poor were an early focus of the late senator — with an increasingly narrow focus on gender politics and people of color.

“I said, ‘After Trump, we’ve got to figure out how we are going to go back after those Democrats that we lost,” David Wellstone said. “We can do all the stuff we do. We do great stuff on communities of color; we’re doing great stuff on gender identity politics. But we need to do some of these other trainings. … Nobody wanted to have a discussion about that.”
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: SJWs take over Wellstone Foundation, kick off his sons
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 08:20:26 AM »
It's always hilarious when locust's turn on each other!

;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 01:37:50 PM »
"we’re doing great stuff on gender identity politics."

Meaning disaffected trans-whack-jobs & the mentally disturbed along with attempts to convince the general public that there are more than 2 genders & that those beyond "male" & "female" have any special "rights" at all & how we can foist that mindset onto the normally acculturated citizenry and/or make them feel compassion for these freakazids to the point where they'll subjugate their own rights for the sake of the circus side show idiots that, part & parcel, make up the Democrat party.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 04:10:51 PM »
Amazing stuff. Wellstone was like a DFL demigod in this state. He was considered the quintessential progressive - radical Left compared to Democrats who were still portraying themselves as "centrist" and "moderate" - you know, back in the BeforeTime, when guys like Joe Lieberman and Zell Miller still had a seat at the table.

Now, for today's Leftists, Wellstone's children carrying on his legacy IN HIS NAME is no longer welcome. They must be "all in" on the Left's divisive "intersectional" identity politics agenda, or they can take their name and their Dad's legacy and stuff it up their asses.

Leftism = totalitarianism
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Syzygy

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 10:11:37 PM »
Not my senator but I remember very well his election to the senate('94 or thereabouts),  with the liberal media wind at his back. 

The FNMSM thrust him into the spotlight nationwide:  a schoolteacher running a campaign on a shoestring who only wants to do good for the little people,  blah,  blah,  blah..."Now,  isn't he special?"  'Bout made me sick.  In my opinion,  he was the premier SJW.

They showed his campaign ad ad nauseam,  the one with him running from scene to scene telling what all he was going to do,  quickly,  so as to get as much in as possible with his limited budget.   I always got the urge to jap-slap the little commie every time I saw it. 

Needless to say,  I shed nary a tear upon hearing of his death.  Sic semper commie a-holes.

Sons of the bastard,  take note:  There is no honor among communists.  Too bad you had to find out the hard way.  Nah-h-h-h-h....on second thought,  the harder the better.  Sic semper commie a-holes,  your old man being chief amongst 'em.  Go lay yourselves,  the lot of you.  You make me sick.   ::puke::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 08:30:38 PM »
I've only been out of Schiffholisota two years, and already Al Franken and Paul Wellstone have been thrown under the bus.

::deercorn::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 10:33:57 PM »
Hey, no offense, stay gone...it's working!   ;D

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 02:36:51 PM »
The left long ago wrote off the white middle and working classes.    Too bad so many of them still vote for those ***wipes.

Thankfully enough of them bailed and spared us the Hillary regime.    We can thank voters in those states for saving us.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 09:11:58 PM »
Sounds like a lot of Millennials now are becoming disaffected, more winning strategery by Proglodyte Kommisars.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2018, 08:28:11 AM »
Not my senator but I remember very well his election to the senate('94 or thereabouts),  with the liberal media wind at his back. 

The FNMSM thrust him into the spotlight nationwide:  a schoolteacher running a campaign on a shoestring who only wants to do good for the little people,  blah,  blah,  blah..."Now,  isn't he special?"  'Bout made me sick.  In my opinion,  he was the premier SJW.

They showed his campaign ad ad nauseam,  the one with him running from scene to scene telling what all he was going to do, quickly,  so as to get as much in as possible with his limited budget.   I always got the urge to jap-slap the little commie every time I saw it. 

Needless to say,  I shed nary a tear upon hearing of his death.  Sic semper commie a-holes.

Sons of the bastard,  take note:  There is no honor among communists.  Too bad you had to find out the hard way.  Nah-h-h-h-h....on second thought,  the harder the better.  Sic semper commie a-holes,  your old man being chief amongst 'em.  Go lay yourselves,  the lot of you.  You make me sick.   ::puke::

I recall the Sunday Strib after Wellstone won. I think it used the first 6 pages of the paper to 'report' on his wonderful victory.  Gag me.

In the immortal words of GWB "Who is that chickensh*t?"

He promised to only serve two terms. Remember that? He was just kidding of course.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2018, 02:16:24 PM »

They showed his campaign ad ad nauseam,  the one with him running from scene to scene telling what all he was going to do, quickly,  so as to get as much in as possible with his limited budget.   I always got the urge to jap-slap the little commie every time I saw it. 

I recall the Sunday Strib after Wellstone won. I think it used the first 6 pages of the paper to 'report' on his wonderful victory.  Gag me.

In the immortal words of GWB "Who is that chickensh*t?"

He promised to only serve two terms. Remember that? He was just kidding of course.

Yeah, but breaking that pledge was for the good of the country, dontchya know. The United States could not have gone without Paul Wellstone, so he had to run again. Of course he was killed, proving that we could get along just fine without him. But nevermind that. He's a demigod. It's just that his sons are of no further use.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2018, 05:51:13 PM »

Yeah, but breaking that pledge was for the good of the country, dontchya know. The United States could not have gone without Paul Wellstone, so he had to run again. Of course he was killed, proving that we could get along just fine without him. But nevermind that. He's a demigod. It's just that his sons are of no further use.
I remember readng all the stories questioning how he died. The real story was sad enough.
His pilot was a sleep deprived RN who used their real job to pay for flying it seems. He had made similar mistakes in the past.  It publicized how little such pilots are paid.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2018, 06:47:35 AM »
His funeral was hijacked by all the agenda-driven proglidyte hive...as bad as the RedStar Ascension fellatio was...it paled to that pukefest of a funeral covered by all the MFM and for waaaaaay too long!

My only interest was knowing where the grave is so if I am ever in the neighborhood I can relieve myself.

That his spawn went along with all that shows their lack of sense.