Author Topic: Dr. Abdul al-Sayed, Michigan’s first Muslim candidate for governor  (Read 1785 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Took a shot at fellow gubernatorial candidate Patrick Colbeck

... Colbeck, speaking at a candidate’s forum in East Lansing, expressed his concerns about Sharia law and the extremist Muslim Brotherhood’s tactic of civilization jihad. Colbeck took exception with an article he says was planted by Sayed supporters in the left-of-center website Buzzfeed,  which painted Colbeck as a fringe extremist using “unfounded conspiracy theories” against Sayed.

... "The issue is about terrorist organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood.”

Rather than address Colbeck’s concerns, Sayed called Colbeck a racist Islamophobe whom Muslims “definitely hate.”

“What frustrates me more is not that you have blatant racism on the part of certain people, but what frustrates me more is in the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, is not when bad people speak out but when good people fail to speak out, and what I have not heard is the Republicans on this panel, decisively and swiftly call out this kind of Islamophobia, this kind of racism, in the context that they are wanting to represent the state that has the highest per-capita number of Muslim Americans in the country. Now you may not hate Muslims, but I’ll tell you, Muslims definitely hate you!”

And there it is, right out in the open.

They have to go back, all of them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
One running against Duncan Hunter in Ca. also. Can't convince me this isn't their plan.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Mishigone and Messifornia, color me shocked...but this Shiite has been going on in Minnestupid ever since Keith "Jihad!" Ellison oozed onto the local scene.

I'm not The Sorter, just The Dispatcher...send 'em all to Iblis...all their martyrs are already there...including Satan's bride, Mohammad!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online paulh

• Established Member
Like I said this is their plan. They're pumping out more kids than any other. By 2050 we're a minority, maybe earlier.

Offline rustybayonet

• Established Member
Running for Michigan Governor [Democrat]

Groomed and Education paid by George Soros  { Univer. of Mich. BA / Oriel College, Oxford, MA & PhD / Columbia University, MD /}  - After Governor [ if elected] eyes on Presidency.  Elizabeth Warren [Pocahontas - already campaigning for him]
This E-mail sent to me by friends in Mich.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 03:52:10 PM by rustybayonet »
All gave some -- Some gave all    Humbled to be one of the 33 original members of the Coast Guard Honor Guard, started in 1962.
 Today is the Tomorrow, we worried about Yesterday

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Now you may not hate Muslims, but I’ll tell you, Muslims definitely hate you!”

Gee, ya spose?

One of the world's worst-kept secrets and yet there are so many in this country and around the world who stubbornly refuse to admit it. I freely admit that I'm an anti-muzzie bigot. I don't trust them, I don't care for them, and I don't want them around me.

I firmly believe that my misgivings about them and their agenda are well-earned. Ignore them and their plan for your future at your peril.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Now you may not hate Muslims, but I’ll tell you, Muslims definitely hate you!”

Gee, ya spose?

One of the world's worst-kept secrets and yet there are so many in this country and around the world who stubbornly refuse to admit it. I freely admit that I'm an anti-muzzie bigot. I don't trust them, I don't care for them, and I don't want them around me.

I firmly believe that my misgivings about them and their agenda are well-earned. Ignore them and their plan for your future at your peril.

::thumbsup::

I even know folks who'd gladly join a bounty program that had them offing a Muzzie a day. I've certainly never written about that myself on an online forum - but know folks who think the ONLY good Muslims are dead Muslims. Some of them have said so so loudly (while standing next to me) that folks around us thought I said it. When that happens . . . well y'know what folks say 'bout apologizing . . .and, well anyways . . .
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Doesn't matter a damn to me what Muzzies or their Proglodyte ass-kissers say or think about me...I trust neither!  Both can go to Hell!

Offline sfetter

Could not agree with all of you more.  I have been unlucky enough to have them move in right next door to me.  How do you think that makes me feel.  Solid Privacy fence went up shortly thereafter.  And don't talk about moving.  Not everyone has the funds to just jump up and move.  Not to mention, how do you know that more of them won't show up where you move to.  Wish there was a way to make them miserable enough to move.  But of course I would be the bad person to think ill of these deserving immigrants. Bull!!  They have trashed the house and property in a very short time.

I do watch them like a hawk.  They do act somewhat secretively and if I see the first questionable issue I will contact the authorities. Wonderful neighbors in that house for decades.  Never would have thought I would be seeing the things I see these days.

Online paulh

• Established Member
Try BBQing pork every nite

Offline sfetter

Re: Dr. Abdul al-Sayed, Michigan’s first Muslim candidate for governor
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 03:08:35 PM »
Try BBQing pork every nite

Believe me, The thought has crossed my mind. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 04:15:31 PM »
Think not.  Act you must.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 06:20:38 PM »
Yeah, I have bacon frying regularly and only have West Africans next door.

And yeah...I watch them...everybody really, like a hawk.

Oh, and their spawn despise my cigar smoke...so yeah...I'll be on my front step in my lawn chair and cooler of beers smoking stogies and blowing smoke!

Oh, they probably don't like my hard rock music either...yeah, that's a damn shame.

I'll be out there in an hour or so.   ::evilbat::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2018, 04:17:44 PM »
The good news,  this muslim won't win.   This time.   

It's 15-30 years down the road that i worry about,  that won't be the case........

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 09:22:21 PM »
Within 30 years I will likely be dust, I shudder to think what life will be like for my nieces and nephews.   ::speechless::

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 03:50:26 AM »
Within 30 years I will likely be dust, I shudder to think what life will be like for my nieces and nephews.   ::speechless::
Yeah.  I wouldn't give a sh*t but for grandchildren.