Author Topic: I doubt this forced religion into state affairs is limited to West Virginia!  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
A West Virginia school has come under fire for instructing junior high students to write the Islamic profession of faith ostensibly to practice calligraphy.

Rich Penkoski, a Christian parent and founder of online ministry Warriors for Christ, raised alarms over a packet on Islam his daughter’s seventh grade social studies teacher issued to students, according to Christian Post. The packet, edited from the full version of a world religions workbook, instructed students to practice writing the Shahada, or Islamic profession of faith, in Arabic calligraphy — an assignment that, if left undone, would result in detention, according to Penkoski’s daughter.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/17/west-virginia-christian-parent-school-submissions-to-allah/

If a parent I would have gone totally ballistic over this!  No doubt the thrashing I unleash on this peddler of Satanic devotion would earn me a trip to the penitentiary...but it may be that this is such a moment worthy of a necessary act.

As a child I would have written a scathing denunciation of the forced ritualistic Satanic cant and tore into the indoctrinator with the fury of a ravenous Grizzly.

Wherever these books are, whoever is providing them and whoever is using them needs to be ended, definitively.

Say "No, Never!" to Satanic verses!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Syzygy

What makes this even more infuriating is just a couple years ago our o-so-learned-and-wise educators told us they would no longer be teaching cursive writing--"Kids no longer need to know how to write cursively.  Keyboard skills are what's important now."

And now,  they're teaching calligraphy?  If instruction in calligraphy is so damned important,  why not just teach cursive writing?

Then they can get their communist,  Islamist indoctrination across the old fashioned way,  with one of the original 3 R's.   ::pullhair::