Topics > General Board

Need input on a question -

(1/4) > >>

rustybayonet:
I have been getting quite a few messages from; "Conservative Daily Post" with 'breaking news', on my FB account.  Have been trying to find information about them with very few results, except one that says it 'might' be fake news.  So in keeping with other problems I'm thinking maybe it could be from a media wonk liberal trying to confuse things, -- but we know the liberal side of the spectrum wouldn't do such a dastardly and disingenuous thing such as that. 
Does anyone have any truthful knowledge about them ?   ::thinking:: ::oldman::

IronDioPriest:
It's tough to discern these days, with so much agenda-driven pablum passed off as news. But I just went there and perused, and I didn't see anything overly suspect - at least not anything you wouldn't find on almost any website dedicated to spinning every news article to fit a conservative audience.

I'm really liking Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire these days. LOTS of serious conservative minds in there. Also don't mind Tucker Carlson's Daily Caller. Both credible, in my opinion.

ToddF:
Take it for what it's worth.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/conservative-daily-post/statements/?list=speaker

Although I'd say why run with Pizzagate when reality is much more disturbing.

Libertas:
Not familiar with that one either...but proof is in the pudding...if they every push something a little odd, might be Freudian slip.

As Ronaldus Magnus was fond of saying - "Trust, but verify".   ::thumbsup::

As for Politicfact...where's the screen captures of alleged fake-newsy?

Sometimes folks linked something from somewhere else who's source is sketchy...can't always tell in some circumstances...

Syzygy:

BREAKING: Hillary Sent 1 Email Showing Terrorists How To Kill Ambassador Chris Stevens

R.I. Governor Signs Executive Order To Seize Guns

JUST IN: Federal Judge Orders Speed Release 1.2 Million Documents, “Obama, Clinton, Deep State Scandals” EXPOSED

Teacher Fails Straight A Student For Not Denying God

I just gleaned the first four headlines.  My advice:  RUN!

Plenty of credible conservative sites on the web without having to waste your time with this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version