Author Topic: MN SJW throws water on Tomi Lahren at a restaurant in Minneapolis  (Read 813 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

Some woman named Jasmine Kohler threw water on Tomi Lahren at a restaurant in Minneapolis. Her friend Libby filmed it etc. Short video at link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5763047/Woman-involved-brunch-ruckus-Tomi-Lahren-says-Fox-host-deserved-having-water-thrown-her.html

EXCLUSIVE - 'I don't care what Trump says, she's not welcome': Wannabe immigration lawyer, 23, from Tomi Lahren brunch row speaks out as new video shows her blasting Fox pundit as a 'racist piece of s***' AFTER her friend threw a drink at her

Libby was at the Union bar and rooftop in Minneapolis when her friend threw water at Lahren on Sunday
Libby then engaged in a war of words with Lahren and her mother Trudy
She blasted Lahren as a 'racist piece of s***' and 'f****** human garbage'
On Wednesday, she stood by her remarks and her friend's actions despite being condemned by the president for tweeting in Lahren's support
She said she 'didn't care about Trump's opinion at all' and repeatedly called Lahren 'racist'
The girls were part of a group of nine and had just finished food when Lahren walked by
Jasmine Kohler posted a video on Snapchat claiming she was the one who threw the drink
Libby said others in the bar had been making rude comments and 'scowling' at her
The aspiring immigration lawyer said Lahren was 'not welcome' in Minneapolis because it was a democratic city
Kohler declined to speak, saying through her friend that she wants to 'lay low'
President Trump tweeted on Wednesday: 'Everybody is with Tomi Lahren, a truly outstanding and respected young woman!'

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com

PUBLISHED: 13:52 EDT, 23 May 2018 | UPDATED: 18:10 EDT, 23 May 2018

Twenty-three-year-old college graduate Libby, 23, was at a table with eight girlfriends at UNION rooftop bar and restaurant in Minneapolis when her friend threw water at Lahren as she walked by.

After throwing the water, the girl under the screenname Jasmine Kohler shared photographs of it on her Snapchat story and wrote: 'Thanks for the screenshots. I did it lol'. Earlier in the day, she appeared to goad followers by telling them in post: 'Tomi Lahren at union (sic). 5 screenshots and we dump a drink on her.'

After being hit with the water, Lahren turned to engage the group but it was Libby, not Jasmine, who launched a foul-mouthed tirade at her which was also captured on another video which later emerged.

She called Lahren, who is her age, a 'racist piece of s***’ and a ‘f****** piece of human garbage trash.’

She went on to tell Lahren’s 55-year-old mother Trudy that she worked with immigrants ‘every day of her life’, didn't want to hear what her daughter had to say and told the Lahren family: ‘You’re done, you can go.’

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: MN SJW throws water on Tomi Lahren at a restaurant in Minneapolis
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 07:03:41 AM »
Skanky Minnestupid Progtard with a culturally appropriated negro name calling Tomi names by rote like a good little big city public indoctrinated wind-up TardBot.

Yeah...see that walking around excrement every day...the worst part beyond just seeing them is when their demonic mouths open...then I want to just beat it till all sound and movement ceases...and then I blink my eyes and weigh if this is the one worth prison time.

Every day is an asshat parade in the Dumbocracy Zone.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 07:11:22 PM »

Speaking of MN.I saw the Mayor of Mpls for the first time.
I have TV on in background.  Mayor Frey is a real doofus. Is he still in HS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnuk6MRmrKs

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 08:23:42 PM »
The boy is fresh out of Poli Sci.  Schiffholeapolis isn't going to be anything but, for the foreseeable future.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 07:59:52 AM »
I loath that town, seriously...everybody there, not just mayor and city council...the bureaucrats, the diversity ass-kissing cops, the crony-capitlialist scum running businesses...the COMMUNities and SJW trolls...the mindless drones infesting the hive...they are all stunted arrogant insufferable progtarded slime!  So don't get me started!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.