Topics > Radical Islam/GWOT

Tommy Robinson

<< < (2/3) > >>

Pandora:
TPTB want Robinson shut up about muslims and their raping tendencies and the judge has done what he could to shut him up.

patentlymn:
The original contempt hearing and suspended sentence was because Tommy did something the judge did not like, not because the judge told Tommy not to do something and Tommy did it.

Judges issue gag orders to parties to a case in the US but they are in writing and specific.

What bothers me most about this case is the reporting and comments indicate we are entering a post literate and post analytical age. I could be wrong in my opinions but I keep searching for anything IN WRITING to see what Tommy did wrong and cannot find much, except as noted above. Commentators mention 'the law' without citing or quoting the law and cite the previous court rulng without quoting that.

on edit:
if there was a previous written ban on reporting on the grooming cases I wish the media would cite to that or quote it.

I watched the entire video AND read the previous court transcript. Tommy did nothing proscribed in the previous court hearing. There were no conditions on his suspended setence as the previous judge SAID there were no conditions. If the judge had said Tommy shall not report on the trials until all three parts were finalized then Tommy would have been in contempt, right or wrong. If the judge had said Tommy shall not photograph any defendant anywhere on the street then Tommy would be in contempt, right or wrong. The Judge did not say these things. The statute cited does not say these things. People are photographed outside courthouses every day.

In the home of English common law Tommy ran afoul of some secret unwritten law he was not aware of.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/06/tommy_robinson_and_the_british_press.html
June 1, 2018
[size=150]Tommy Robinson and the British press[/size]
By Anne-Christine Hoff
Unlike the judge who delivered his 13-month sentence, I watched Tommy Robinson's entire Facebook Live stream on the Muslim grooming gangs trial outside Leeds Crown Court.  It is a little over an hour long and very enlightening.

Caelan Robertson, the cameraman for Tommy Robinson, was interviewed by InfoWars.  He is now legally allowed to talk about the court ruling.  There are many astounding aspects to Robinson's court ruling, but to me, the most disturbing of them all is that the judge admitted that he had not watched Robinson's Facebook [full] livestream video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G3O7kSS2e4

Libertas:
Frankly I don't give a damn about Tommy's faults because the official government Star Chamber decision to bring Islamic Invaders in and cover up their vicious crimes that include rape, assualt and murder and to blame it all on anyone who points it out or merely thinks the truth about Islam negates ANY moral authority any asshole of The State thinks they have.  Short of civil war nothing can save Britain from becoming part of the European Caliphate...same for the rest of Western Europe or Sweden.

And Pan is right about NR Cuck's!

Pablo de Fleurs:

--- Quote from: Libertas on June 04, 2018, 07:11:34 AM ---Frankly I don't give a damn about Tommy's faults because the official government Star Chamber decision to bring Islamic Invaders in and cover up their vicious crimes that include rape, assualt and murder and to blame it all on anyone who points it out or merely thinks the truth about Islam negates ANY moral authority any asshole of The State thinks they have.  Short of civil war nothing can save Britain from becoming part of the European Caliphate...same for the rest of Western Europe or Sweden.

--- End quote ---

I don't read their articles - I didn't have time to dig deep & this one, which I came across via Twitter, gave me the summary I wanted to be able to better understand this issue - which sort of weirds me out what with the refusal of governments to call Islam what it is.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Pablo de Fleurs on June 04, 2018, 09:39:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on June 04, 2018, 07:11:34 AM ---Frankly I don't give a damn about Tommy's faults because the official government Star Chamber decision to bring Islamic Invaders in and cover up their vicious crimes that include rape, assualt and murder and to blame it all on anyone who points it out or merely thinks the truth about Islam negates ANY moral authority any asshole of The State thinks they have.  Short of civil war nothing can save Britain from becoming part of the European Caliphate...same for the rest of Western Europe or Sweden.

--- End quote ---

I don't read their articles - I didn't have time to dig deep & this one, which I came across via Twitter, gave me the summary I wanted to be able to better understand this issue - which sort of weirds me out what with the refusal of governments to call Islam what it is.

--- End quote ---

The government has put the noose around everybody's neck and handed the pulling end to the Islaminals and is persecuting any who bitch about it... beyond weird...is full-on Evil!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version