Author Topic: Tour de Diversity  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Tour de Diversity
« on: June 07, 2018, 09:26:18 PM »
Dear Lord, there is a mountain of stuff here...gonna have to enlist the rest of y'all to digest it all.

Link - https://heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

From the dozen or so I've explored, this may be one of the most comprehensive one-stop-shop resources available to highlight the inescapable fact that diversity is one of the most destructive programs to individual freedom of thought, personal success and movement ever devised by malignant minds!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Tour de Diversity
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 05:39:11 AM »
In Christian circles, the notion that Jesus spoke to diversity issues via "social justice" is increasingly popping up. I body slam it whenever I trip across it. Jesus NEVER addressed "social justice" & there isn't a single biblical example of one generation paying for the transgressions of previous generations.
They'll counter with the notion that we're to "bear one another's burdens" -- but NOT when those burdens & perceived offenses are manufactured.

The "social Gospel", which attempts to leverage scripture as a means of justification for you elevating your position in life via getting getting "free sh*t" needs to be steamrolled . . . at every turn.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 08:15:35 AM »
In Christian circles, the notion that Jesus spoke to diversity issues via "social justice" is increasingly popping up. I body slam it whenever I trip across it. Jesus NEVER addressed "social justice" & there isn't a single biblical example of one generation paying for the transgressions of previous generations.
They'll counter with the notion that we're to "bear one another's burdens" -- but NOT when those burdens & perceived offenses are manufactured.

The "social Gospel", which attempts to leverage scripture as a means of justification for you elevating your position in life via getting getting "free sh*t" needs to be steamrolled . . . at every turn.

I tend o simply point out that charity is a voluntary act. If you are not free to refuse to bear another burdens, its not charity. - its slavery.
I usually follow up by pointing out the good Samaritan  paid for the room at the inn, and did not expect the inn keeper to bear the burden of the sick man.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 09:28:42 AM »

I tend o simply point out that charity is a voluntary act. If you are not free to refuse to bear another burdens, its not charity. - its slavery.
I usually follow up by pointing out the good Samaritan  paid for the room at the inn, and did not expect the inn keeper to bear the burden of the sick man.

That's a great answer, too. I'm hearing this increasingly from co-opted pastors - and my answer to them drives home the point that they've totally prostituted the Gospel they claim to represent & model - and have done so to assuage their mixed race congregations who are desperate to pervert scripture to their own ends.

I want them to know they're wrong, dead wrong & nothing but wrong. Then I make sure to tell them to "have a nice day!"
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.