Topics > General Board

And Neither Do I . . .

(1/2) > >>

Pablo de Fleurs:
What they meant, what their message is, what their end-game is . . . only that they're triggering, engaging, slamming & hammering anyone who crosses paths with the man charged with undoing ALL the #MuslimRunt perpetrated upon the citizenry during his eight sordid, niggardly years.

#EffAllSnowflakes

Pandora:
Not sure to whom the message was directed, nor about exactly what, but there's very little government or current culture-wise I care about, so .......... I'm with her.

Pablo de Fleurs:

--- Quote from: Pandora on June 21, 2018, 09:33:23 PM --- .......... I'm with her.

--- End quote ---

Pandora:
It ain't her line and yes I did.

Btw, where the hell is Libertas these days??

Syzygy:
The left is just waiting and looking for something like this to make political hay from,  all at the expense of Trump and/or his family,  so the usual faux outrage is to be expected...and ignored per usual. 

But,  I am a little disappointed in Melania for wearing that hideous thing,  from a fashion/style perspective.

I've been quite impressed thus far with her impeccable taste in dress and gait,  but she should leave the bumper sticker sloganeering crap to the dimwit Antifa and left wing crowd.  Or the redneck beer swilling crowd.  Walking around in public with your life philosophy plastered on your clothes is more their speed,  and is certainly not conducive to getting points for style or good fashion sense. 

We have a word for it down South:  tacky.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version