Author Topic: And Neither Do I . . .  (Read 1779 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
And Neither Do I . . .
« on: June 21, 2018, 09:19:29 PM »
What they meant, what their message is, what their end-game is . . . only that they're triggering, engaging, slamming & hammering anyone who crosses paths with the man charged with undoing ALL the #MuslimRunt perpetrated upon the citizenry during his eight sordid, niggardly years.

#EffAllSnowflakes
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 09:25:08 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: And Neither Do I . . .
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 09:33:23 PM »
Not sure to whom the message was directed, nor about exactly what, but there's very little government or current culture-wise I care about, so .......... I'm with her.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 09:48:00 PM »
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 11:35:38 PM »
It ain't her line and yes I did.

Btw, where the hell is Libertas these days??
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Syzygy

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 10:15:49 PM »
The left is just waiting and looking for something like this to make political hay from,  all at the expense of Trump and/or his family,  so the usual faux outrage is to be expected...and ignored per usual. 

But,  I am a little disappointed in Melania for wearing that hideous thing,  from a fashion/style perspective.

I've been quite impressed thus far with her impeccable taste in dress and gait,  but she should leave the bumper sticker sloganeering crap to the dimwit Antifa and left wing crowd.  Or the redneck beer swilling crowd.  Walking around in public with your life philosophy plastered on your clothes is more their speed,  and is certainly not conducive to getting points for style or good fashion sense. 

We have a word for it down South:  tacky.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2018, 08:32:59 AM »
She only wore it from the White House to her ride & in-between stops - not to the final destination/main event. It was meant solely for the MSM . . . and the hidden message/meaning was "Hey, MSM - F*CK YOU!".

And I heartily concur . . .
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 08:38:20 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 09:33:33 AM »
Me too!

Offline Syzygy

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 12:16:38 PM »
Here's one for the butthurt MSM T-shirt:

"Our First Lady went to the southern border,  and all we got was pics of her tacky jacket."

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2018, 04:14:00 PM »

Good question. I've been here off and on with lots of activities going on, so I didn't realize it until you mentioned it.

Hope he's at the lake with a brew and a stogie.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2018, 02:40:52 PM »

Good question. I've been here off and on with lots of activities going on, so I didn't realize it until you mentioned it.

Hope he's at the lake with a brew and a stogie.

My brother!  You know me so well!   ;D

Fridge at the lake almost looks this good...

« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 02:45:12 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.