Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Harassment, Leftist style

<< < (2/5) > >>

Pablo de Fleurs:
The little b*tch (Hrabar) needs some sensitivity re-training - and a private room smack-down as to how to best reflect the policies & laws of the government providing your paycheck.

There are, of course, several useful tools for conducting such training. A good friend of mine says my Ghurka Knife is especially helpful in the art of, uhm . . . persuasion (and transgender surgery).

Pandora:
... Hound Fla. AG Pam Bondi Out of Tampa Movie Theater

--- Quote ---... Enraged at Bondi over her recent actions on health care policy and her stance on immigration, the activists created what the Fla. AG's spokesman called a "volatile scene," getting into Bondi's face, blocking her exit, and spitting on her.

Timothy Heberlein of Organize Florida took the video of Bondi leaving the theater flanked by law enforcement, the Tampa Bay Times reported.
--- End quote ---

Tick, tick ............

paulh:
I'm really afraid of what I will do if I run into one of these protests. I have had enough ::gaah::

Pablo de Fleurs:
I don’t think there’s a thread for this – so I may as well post this . . . here.

As a former multiple marathon runner & someone who still runs & works out weekly (including a heavy-bag routine) – I thought I’d post a few trivia facts:

•   Sauerkraut is an absolute MUST on hot dogs!

•   If you have a pair of canons for thighs (from running, for example), take a step back from someone & power groin kick them, they’ll always bend over forward.

•   While they’re bent over forward, if you take another step back & power kick their face or Adam’s apple – they’ll usually collapse.

•   While prostrate on the ground, open palm strikes to the base of the nose will tend to drive the nose-bone upward, causing serious damage & bleeding (and though this is a figurative listing of fun trivia – be careful not to get any blood on you – especially if you’re not familiar with their “orientation").

•   After a physical workout, it’s generally considered a good time to vamoose and/or take a stroll.

•   I’m still enjoying the blueberry pie (final slice) from Father’s Day!!

paulh:
 ::pullhair:: Cannons. I used to lift 6 days a week. On leg days I would squat, leg press so heavy the next day it hurt to sit on the pot. My motto was thighs by 50. I'm now 74 and still have the same tubes. It's the genes I'm convinced.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version