Author Topic: Ep. 746 We Are Living in Dangerous Times. The Dan Bongino Show.  (Read 1340 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBhZ_4gG-Bk

OR ........

Download podcast for free to phone from http://renegaderepublican.crtv.libsynpro.com/.

It was Dan's PSA to the Left:  stand down, you have no idea what you soft snowflakes are getting into; nobody wants this.

Rayra's review (Grouchies) "talking about uncontrolled violence, how the Left has never been in an 'unprotected confrontation', always been in a controlled environment. They're thus to ignorant to be worried or concerned about what they are unleashing."
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Ep. 746 We Are Living in Dangerous Times. The Dan Bongino Show.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 11:29:45 AM »
http://www.independentsentinel.com/liberals-openly-call-for-violence-and-dehumanization-of-opponents/

They're not liberals, they're totalitarians.

Liberals/Leftists are getting more dangerous by the day. They are pushing for violence and the silencing of all with whom they disagree. They openly and freely stalk and harass conservatives [or even liberals who agree with something conservative] at their homes and restaurants.

MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch on Friday compared people who vote for President Trump to Nazis, saying “if you vote for Trump, you’re the bad guy.”

The USA is now a country where the left-wing believes people with whom they disagree have no freedom of speech, at least not political speech.

... Calling people Nazis diminishes the horrors of the Holocaust and it is a form of Holocaust denial. But this is an old Soviet tactic. It’s the ammunition of Totalitarians to silence and disarm the opposition. There is no debate with these people.

As John Podesta wrote in a Podesta email #25 when Hillary ran for the presidency: “Compare your opponent to Adolf Hitler. This is your heavy artillery, for when your opponent is obviously right, and you are spectacularly wrong. Bring Hitler up subtly. Say, “That sounds suspiciously like something Adolf Hitler might say,” or “You certainly do remind me of Adolf Hitler.”

As Instapundit reminded us in November 2016, “…that’s been the Democrat playbook ever since FDR described the laissez-faire Coolidge era as “the spirit of fascism” and Harry Truman explicitly compared Tom Dewey to Hitler in the final weeks of the ’48 campaign.”

Democrats plan to win the upcoming elections at any and all costs. If it causes harm to others, it’s not a problem for these people. As Dan Bongino tweeted, the left is openly advocating for violence because that is who and what they are.

Be wary, liberals are now openly calling for violence against their opponents on a regular basis. Their masks are off. They’re not hiding their love affair with brutal violence anymore. Sadly, it’s only going to get worse. Be wary.

— Dan Bongino (@dbongino) June 22, 2018

H/T Liberty's Torch
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 03:46:58 PM »
Listened to most of it - thanks. I relate to his sentiment. The first restaurant "attack" I read/heard about was @ the Cheesecake Factory - and I remember thinking along the lines of Dan's broadcast.

I think it will take a long time to trickle down to "unknowns" like myself - but if that happens to me - I'm prepared. No bravado or bluster - simply prepared. At 58 I don't relish it happening (because, like Dan, the reflexes have slowed  ;) ) - but am ready if it does.

What I DO look forward to are some of these mentally unprepared totalitarians getting, literally, taken down on the street (as in killed) by secret service. I want blood to flow & brains to fly out the backs of skulls. Go ahead & poke the bear - but then don't cry as you bleed out  on the sidewalk.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 01:11:50 PM »
My brother was over to the place yesterday and related an interesting conversation he had had the evening before.

At a watering hole he frequents he was with his "usual" group of regulars. It's a mixed bag that includes both libs and righties. Naturally, when there is any sort of argument it is because one of the libs has started it.

One of the libs complains that he was involved in a hit & run traffic accident that banged up his wife and totaled his car. The hispanic-looking man drove off after running into his car while stopped at a light. He was indulging in a "how can people be so heartless?" whine-fest (which I can relate to) when my brother speculated that the perp was likely an illegal.

Suddenly the lib did a 180 and started castigating my brother for being racist. Bro humored him for a bit and then warned him to stop. Bro points out that lib is defending the criminal instead of the citizen. The lib continued insulting Bro. Bro says stop before you go too far and ruin the relationship. Lib says F the relationship.

Bro says stop now before your mouth writes a check your fists can't cash. If you don't stop they'll be picking pieces of you out of the furniture. Now - let's be friends (smile).

Lib stomped off.

He'll be back, or should I say that his mouth is destined to return...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 03:26:28 PM »
The fascists on the Democrat Plantation have two things going against them that Hitler's Brownshirts didn't suffer from....1) being pussies and 2) being tied to the Establishment.  When sh*t gets out of control the games begin and the rabble the statists are counting on will be about as useful as tits on a gelding.

See ya at the party!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.