Author Topic: Conservative Reporter Laura Loomer Presses Assault Charges Against Maxine Water  (Read 1167 times)

Online WilliamVA

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/conservative-reporter-laura-loomer-presses-assault-charges-against-maxine-waters/

Conservative investigative journalist Laura Loomer confronted Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) outside of her office on Monday evening after her online press conference.

This comes after “Auntie Maxine” called for Democrats to stalk and harass Republican Trump supporters at gas stations, restaurants and whenever you see them out in public.

Maxine thinks this type of abuse is civil?

Laura Loomer asked Maxine, “Should conservatives sit in the back of the bus?” and “Where should conservatives eat?”

Maxine Waters did not like the questioning and swatted at Laura.

Conservative Reporter Laura Loomer Presses Assault Charges Against Maxine Waters
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila June 26, 2018 339 Comments

2.1KShare 212Tweet Email

Conservative investigative journalist Laura Loomer confronted Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) outside of her office on Monday evening after her online press conference.

This comes after “Auntie Maxine” called for Democrats to stalk and harass Republican Trump supporters at gas stations, restaurants and whenever you see them out in public.
Maxine thinks this type of abuse is civil?

Laura Loomer asked Maxine, “Should conservatives sit in the back of the bus?” and “Where should conservatives eat?”

Maxine Waters did not like the questioning and swatted at Laura.

Here is a clip of the encounter via Big League Politics:

Now this…

On Tuesday evening, Laura Loomer went to the Capitol Police in Washington, D.C., and filed assault charges against Maxine Waters.

Laura Loomer says Maxine Waters assaulted her 3 times and it’s all caught on camera:

“Today I filed a police report in Washington, D.C. to press charges against Congresswoman Maxine Waters for assaulting me,” Loomer said.

“When I confronted her regarding her call for targeted harassment of Trump administration officials, Ms. Waters assaulted me 3 times. She hit my hand to try to knock my phone out of my hand, and then she hit me in the face with her papers twice,” Loomer continued.

Loomer tweeted: BREAKING: Today I filed a police report w/ @CapitolPolice against @RepMaxineWaters.

Yesterday when I confronted her on Capitol Hill, she ASSAULTED me. She hit my hand, then she swatted me in the face twice w/ her papers. I’m pressing charges against her.

Online WilliamVA

I believe, since she did not draw blood, it is a misdemeanor,  however the charge gets tripled because
she struck the reporter three times. 
More grounds for censure, and removal.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
More grounds for censure, and removal.

I'm not holding my breath. She's one of the ruling elite, after all.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
She will be removed.  One way or t'other.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"