Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

#WalkAway

(1/3) > >>

Pablo de Fleurs:
Apparently, there is this #WalkAway movement that is trending on Twitter which seems to represent Democrats who are leaving the party because they recognize it has degenerated into the party of anti-God, hostile, anarchists and communist revolutionaries.

They've gone radical enough & exposed their underbelly - and regular, everyday folks are repulsed by the screed.

I wholeheartedly endorse it!  ;D

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23WalkAway&src=tyah

Pandora:
I've seen the vid and the tweets.  I'll believe in the premise when Ds can't get elected anywhere again, ever.

Pablo de Fleurs:

--- Quote from: Pandora on June 28, 2018, 11:17:39 AM ---I've seen the vid and the tweets.  I'll believe in the premise when Ds can't get elected anywhere again, ever.

--- End quote ---

Ha ha - well . . . that might take awhile to manifest @ that level - but in light of all the other stuff (Supreme decisions, Justice vacancy, Meuller's idiot road to nowhere) - it can only be a good thing. We're ALWAYS gonna' have kooks within our midst . . . but for now, more people coming to their senses & awakening to the Communist rot within Pelosi, Reid, Waters & company makes me smile.
 ;) :D ;D

AlanS:

--- Quote from: Pablo de Fleurs on June 28, 2018, 11:02:30 AM ---Apparently, there is this #WalkAway movement that is trending on Twitter which seems to represent Democrats who are leaving the party because they recognize it has degenerated into the party of anti-God, hostile, anarchists and communist revolutionaries.

--- End quote ---

Sounds like they'll be running full speed to the RINO's.

Pablo de Fleurs:

--- Quote from: AlanS on July 02, 2018, 07:23:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pablo de Fleurs on June 28, 2018, 11:02:30 AM ---Apparently, there is this #WalkAway movement that is trending on Twitter which seems to represent Democrats who are leaving the party because they recognize it has degenerated into the party of anti-God, hostile, anarchists and communist revolutionaries.

--- End quote ---

Sounds like they'll be running full speed to the RINO's.

--- End quote ---

Hmm . . . well, in that case, patriots may have to string fishing line across the street(s)
 ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version