Author Topic: Trump – Putin Summit Set for July 16th in Helsinki, Finland  (Read 2285 times)

Online WilliamVA

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/trump-putin-summit-set-for-july-16th-in-helsinki-finland/

Trump – Putin Summit Set for July 16th in Helsinki, Finland
by Damien Cowley June 28, 2018 29 Comments

A long awaited US – Russia summit will take place in the Finnish capital next month, the first time the leaders of both nations will have met since November of last year.

Both the White House and the Kremlin announced details this morning of what will be the first official summit between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin.

Previously, Presidents Trump and Putin have met for short duration talks at international conferences; the G7 meeting in Hamburg, Germany and the Asia-Pacific summit in Vietnam last year.

‘’The two leaders will discuss relations between the United States and Russia and a range of national security issues’’, a White House press statement outlined.

A similar announcement from Moscow added that the two presidents would discuss ‘’Russian-US relations and their further development”, as well as current international matters.

The news comes a day after National Security Advisor, John Bolton, met with Vladimir Putin at the Kremlin. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu were also present at the meeting in which the groundwork for the July meeting was laid-out.

The long-awaited summit, to take place during President Trump’s July trip to Europe, will follow a three day visit to the UK, in which he will meet with British Prime Minister Theresa May and the Queen of England in London.

Left-wing activists are mobilizing for significant street protests ahead of the UK visit, a so-called ”carnival against hatred” according to one prominent supporter. The UK visit will follow President Trump’s expected attendance at a NATO summit in Brussels on July 11th and 12th.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 08:40:06 AM by WilliamVA »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Trump – Putin Summit Set for July 16th in Helsinki, Finland
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 09:36:05 PM »
Left-wing activists are mobilizing for significant street protests ahead of the UK visit, a so-called ”carnival against hatred” according to one prominent supporter.

Ah, they make me sick.  They need to protest themselves and their own hatred.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 02:43:36 PM »
Left-wing activists are mobilizing for significant street protests ahead of the UK visit, a so-called ”carnival against hatred” according to one prominent supporter.

Sounds like a great way to make a Leftard Meatgrinder.  I hope there is lots of laughing and smiling and back-slapping of the two...pointing at FakeNews jurnotards and clueless protesters and smiling and laughing.

Should be a blast!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 07:26:25 AM »

Sounds like a great way to make a Leftard Meatgrinder.  I hope there is lots of laughing and smiling and back-slapping of the two...pointing at FakeNews jurnotards and clueless protesters and smiling and laughing.

Should be a blast!

Lemme see!  Early on yesterday, AP was reporting "hundreds of thousands'  of ICE protester flood American Cities,  then later it was "thousands",
then later it as "Thousands is LA, Seattle, and DC",   As far as conservative electronic news, including Fox, there wasn't a lot of coverage. 

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 10:05:45 AM »

Should be a blast!

Lemme see!  Early on yesterday, AP was reporting "hundreds of thousands'  of ICE protester flood American Cities,  then later it was "thousands",
then later it as "Thousands is LA, Seattle, and DC",   As far as conservative electronic news, including Fox, there wasn't a lot of coverage.

Oh!  Ijust read there was a "riot" in Portland yesterday.  An alleged Alt-Right Prayer Group had a license to march and demonstrate
yesterday.  Antifa showed up, prior to the distrubance, Police conficated knives, pepper spray, and other junk from Antifa.  Still as the
march began they began throwing stuff at the marchers, i.e. water bottles, etc.   Supposedly Federal Marshalls fired pepper filled
paint balls at the Antifa crowd.  Portland Police cancelled the march license, and arrested 4 Antifa members. 
Didn't see a single word about ICE. 

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 10:01:38 PM »
Hmm . . . perhaps future "marches" could be billed as such - but actually be bait for Antifa scum. Then when they show up, they get savagely beaten, pepper-sprayed and (if anyone can get this) napalmed & burned to death.

I mean, it's just a thought . . . but it could transform into a viral YouTube video - which Susan Rice could then attach blame to & email Obammie while he's getting azz-shagged by Reggie!

Perhaps Trayvon could then possibly be resurrected & Obammie & Moo-Chelle be ushered back into office under the title #MuslimRuntForLife.

Thoughts??

;D ;D ;D ;D

Disclaimer: The above fantasy post is for all y'all trolls & impotent transgender fvcks who visit the site to see what we're up to . . .
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 09:10:48 AM »
How about as the Antifa terrorists coalesce into their hate-mob an enterprising person rents a helo to pick up a load of manure and drops the load onto the ignorant bastards?

After all it is just a case of sh*t meeting more sh*t?

Disclaimner:  I don't give one flying fornication what sh*t-bird tribalists care about the above post!  Hope y'all have a maximum butthurt day!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 09:14:38 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.