Author Topic: Ohio Lawmaker Introduces Bill to Protect Kids from Transgender Mafia at School  (Read 3433 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
In a recent court decision, Sylvia Sieve Hendon, an Ohio juvenile court judge, awarded custody of a gender-confused minor to the grandparents so he could defy his parents' wishes and get hormone therapy.

The decision alarmed lawmakers and parents in the state so much that new legislation is being considered to stop it from happening again.

Ohio House Bill 658 sets out clear guidelines regarding parental rights when children face the mental disorder of gender dysphoria. The bill ensures that parents have the final say on how to treat their children who are experiencing gender confusion and makes it illegal for anyone else to do so (like teachers or school therapists) without parental consent. The law also would make it illegal for a judge to remove a minor from his parents' custody for refusing to treat gender dysphoria with irreversible, dangerous drugs that can cause sterility and disrupt natural development. Further, the law would require any adult with authority over a child to inform the parents if the child is considering gender "therapy."

It's a sad state of affairs that such a law is necessary.  Looking at the probability that Kasich will veto it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
We’re so far gone as a nation; as a culture and civilization. Come Lord Jesus.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
20+ years ago I pledged that, if the revolution should truly come, my first objects of attention would be the monsters who run the "family" court system. In the intervening years the problem has only become more acute and my pledge is as valid now as it has ever been.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
20+ years ago I pledged that, if the revolution should truly come, my first objects of attention would be the monsters who run the "family" court system. In the intervening years the problem has only become more acute and my pledge is as valid now as it has ever been.

Hey, everybody's gotta start somewhere and your objects are worthy.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I need to be bit by a special millipede so that it can transform my DNA...because I simply do not have nearly enough appendages to handle all the objects I want to include!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Wasn't sure where to post this - but now we've come full circle:

Ohio college student 'angry' and 'scared' after 'cisgender men' installed radiator in dorms: 'Safe space'

Link

A student at Oberlin College in Ohio described being "scared" and "angry" after the school announced a work crew would be installing radiators in a "safe space" dormitory for women and trans students, explaining the crew would likely be "cisgender men."

"I was angry, scared, and confused. Why didn’t the College complete the installation over the summer, when the building was empty? Why couldn’t they tell us precisely when the workers would be there? Why were they only notifying us the day before the installation was due to begin?" Oberlin student Peter Fray-Witzer wrote in an op-ed published in the college newspaper on Friday. 

Now the whack-jobs are "threatened" by the norms (after they poo-pooed the notion of women being threatened in restrooms by the presence of chicks-with-dicks)! I would say the feeling of being threatened stems from the fact that, in your core, you KNOW you're a freak. I can remember when skin-heads roamed the likes of Christopher Street in NYC, preying on these freaks. Stories like this make me want to see that type of street "cleanup" again.

"Hello Royal Flush Plumbing & Heating -- how may we help you? A radiator install? Hey no problem. Will you need real men for the install or our newly formed Pansy Crew? They usually arrive in pink & purple tutus -- will that be O.K.??"
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 08:45:42 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
More of the lay back in bed and die types...

::smallestviolin::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

Y'know - since making that hasty post earlier, I tried to put myself in the kid's shoes.

I mean, if I needed a radiator and the truck pulled up, and out jumped a crew of scantily clad Victoria's Secrets type "plumbers" . . . .

. . .how

. . . would

. . . I, uhm . . .

[nevermind]
 ;D
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Y'know - since making that hasty post earlier, I tried to put myself in the kid's shoes.

I mean, if I needed a radiator and the truck pulled up, and out jumped a crew of scantily clad Victoria's Secrets type "plumbers" . . . .

. . .how

. . . would

. . . I, uhm . . .

[nevermind]
 ;D

Maybe I mind...   ::pokeineye::

Continue...   ;D