Author Topic: Scott Pruitt Resigns; Trump: ‘Scott Has Done An Outstanding Job’  (Read 1328 times)

Online WilliamVA

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/05/scott-pruitt-resigns/

President Donald Trump accepted the resignation of Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt Thursday, with his deputy Andrew Wheeler taking over for the agency.

Pruitt has been embroiled in a series of scandals regarding his tenure at the EPA including his misuse of office to benefit himself personally, mistreating staff, and a host of embarrassing stories about his personal conduct which have besieged the administration.

Pruitt survived the litany of scandals for so long because of his close relationship with Trump who was pleased with the job he was doing at the EPA. The outgoing administrator undid several Obama administration regulations which the president believes is responsible for much of the economic growth seen during his administration.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Scott Pruitt Resigns; Trump: ‘Scott Has Done An Outstanding Job’
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 05:01:30 PM »
"Pruitt has been embroiled in a series of scandals regarding his tenure at the EPA including his misuse of office to benefit himself personally, mistreating staff, and a host of embarrassing stories about his personal conduct which have besieged the administration."

Bull.  The Left wanted him out so they made a big stink about everything he did and said.  I hope the next guy Trump appoints pisses them off worse.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 08:14:51 AM »
"Pruitt has been embroiled in a series of scandals regarding his tenure at the EPA including his misuse of office to benefit himself personally, mistreating staff, and a host of embarrassing stories about his personal conduct which have besieged the administration."

Bull.  The Left wanted him out so they made a big stink about everything he did and said.  I hope the next guy Trump appoints pisses them off worse.

Actually it's all about the Agency being defanged, lol.   According to the Gateway Pundit, they wasted no time and are already attacking the
Deputy standing in as Agency head.....less then 24 hours.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 09:29:55 AM »

Actually it's all about the Agency being defanged, lol.   According to the Gateway Pundit, they wasted no time and are already attacking the
Deputy standing in as Agency head.....less then 24 hours.

Precisely.  And the Left made their objections pointed by attacking the man personally.

Speaking of which, the skank who approached him in the restaurant -- the guy is one of the most nondescript I've ever seen; interesting she was able to pick him out.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 12:41:04 PM »
Should fire them all and close the farking doors for good!

Then move onto the next agency that needs to FOAD in the worst way!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 04:12:23 PM »
Should fire them all and close the farking doors for good!

Then move onto the next agency that needs to FOAD in the worst way!

My thoughts were similar,  fade the damn agency back into the Interior,