Topics > Judiciary, Crime, & Courts

Trump picks Brett Kavanaugh for SC

(1/14) > >>

richb:
Trump picks Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme court.   

Of course leftists go nuts.   

Pablo de Fleurs:

--- Quote from: richb on July 10, 2018, 03:36:45 PM ---Trump picks Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme court.   

--- End quote ---

"We must STOP the appointment of [Insert Name Here]!!!"
 ;)

(And always to stop the erosion of imagined protected freedoms.)

Democrats Don’t Fear Brett Kavanaugh, They Fear The Constitution
Originalists will preserve the constitutional order. And that's a big problem for progressives.

Libertas:
Haters for Hate's sake and nothing else.  Their low IQ pre-programmed easy-bake brains are incapable of anything more complex than that.

Jesus could come down and get nominated by Trump and the moonbat Progs would be screaming for another crucifixion.

Syzygy:

--- Quote from: richb on July 10, 2018, 03:36:45 PM ---Trump picks Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme court.   

--- End quote ---

Which is a good indication he's a very good pick.   The nuttier they act,  the better the pick. 

(The only problem with that metric now is with Trump doing the picking,  they will go bat guano nuts regardless the pick.  Gawd,  I love Trump.   ::thumbsup:: )

ToddF:
The thing is, he's a likely moderate.  But I'm fine with that as I get the reasoning why now is not a good time to go for the home run. 

There's plenty of time in Trump's second term replace Ginsburg with a woman.   ::pimp::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version