Author Topic: Trump picks Brett Kavanaugh for SC  (Read 10741 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Trump picks Brett Kavanaugh for SC
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2018, 12:15:33 AM »
I am going to enjoy the whines, wails, rants & raves of the surviving debris that are basically marching & protesting for the sake of evil.

There's a legendary character in British lore: Sydney Bartholomew Reginald David Vivor – who was knighted (title “Sir”)  - and he declares Brett Kavanuagh to be innocent of the charges leveled against him by the whore . . .

. . . and I believe Sir Vivor!  ;)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2018, 08:39:23 AM »
I'm going to float a rumor and, since this is my favorite site, it's fitting that it starts here.

Christine Blasey Ford.

Hired (character) assassin.

Hired to take out Kavanaugh.

Was she really that pathetic a hired gun, or did she miss on purpose?

If you took the time during the hearings to notice - and I did - she chose not to surround herself with friends and family. Instead she surrounded herself with a dream team of extremist alt-leftists - all feverishly committed to the proposition that the only good Republican is a destroyed Republican.

She shot her quiver of arrows, but every shot missed, hitting her confederates instead of her quarry.

Is it possible?

Could she have done so on purpose?

::pokeineye::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2018, 08:41:54 AM »
I'm going to float a rumor and, since this is my favorite site, it's fitting that it starts here.

Christine Blasey Ford.

If you took the time during the hearings to notice - and I did - she chose not to surround herself with friends and family. Instead she surrounded herself with a dream team of extremist alt-leftists - all feverishly committed to the proposition that the only good Republican is a destroyed Republican.

She shot her quiver of arrows, but every shot missed, hitting her confederates instead of her quarry.

Is it possible?

I see it as her family wanted no part of it or her.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2018, 08:56:54 AM »
Iowa 48 Minnesota 31
Iowa State 48 Oklahoma State 42
Kavanaugh 50 UnAmerican Democrats 48

Is so much winning on a single Saturday afternoon legal?   ::mooning::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2018, 09:07:30 AM »
Iowa 48 Minnesota 31
Iowa State 48 Oklahoma State 42
Kavanaugh 50 UnAmerican Democrats 48

Is so much winning on a single Saturday afternoon legal?   ::mooning::

I was at the swap meet while they were voting. I actually stopped and watched the vote on my phone and then cheered the results. It made the day all that much the better!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2018, 11:13:10 AM »

Christine Blasey Ford.

Is it possible?

My opinion is she looked and sounded pathetic -- too much so, really -- but it was the dream-team plan that sucked.  With today's not-your-grandfather's-media, i.e. the alt-media, they couldn't sell the idea that the only "facts" Ford has are who (Kav) and that she "had only one beer".  The chans dug out some of the rest of the truth of it, the information began to spread and it became obvious the Left did what the Left always does:  they over-reached.

It's become obvious to me that the more batsht fcking unsane the Left behaves, the worse and the more they lie.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2018, 12:55:41 PM »

Christine Blasey Ford.

Is it possible?

My opinion is she looked and sounded pathetic -- too much so, really -- but it was the dream-team plan that sucked.  With today's not-your-grandfather's-media, i.e. the alt-media, they couldn't sell the idea that the only "facts" Ford has are who (Kav) and that she "had only one beer".  The chans dug out some of the rest of the truth of it, the information began to spread and it became obvious the Left did what the Left always does:  they over-reached.

It's become obvious to me that the more batsht fcking unsane the Left behaves, the worse and the more they lie.

Time to flush the blue wave down...for good.

I have to admit, I purposely avoided all contact with the proceedings yesterday...I am pissed off enough as it is...I saw no need to see lying-ass demonazis and weakling establishment hacks spew their bullsh*t...nor did I want to hear the bogus bleatings of Soros-paid minions from the gallery...

But the news when received was welcome and thankful.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-06/watch-live-senate-votes-confirm-kavinaugh

Now, I cannot wait for that Ginsberg seat to open up!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2018, 01:14:20 PM »
I did watch the vote and two things surprised me. #1 they went in alphabetical order. #2 they didn't post the vote tally as they were voting. Oh a third one is that Ford loving Wallace hosted the show.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2018, 11:50:26 AM »
Democrats everywhere are chagrined that the Whoremoan therapy to which they subjected Kavanaugh did not work.

Praise God!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2018, 05:29:46 PM »
  And now they will toss Ford like used toilet paper.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2018, 06:05:12 PM »

that's how liberals roll!!!!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2018, 07:12:50 PM »

Kavanagh just hired all women law clerks, one black for SCOTUS.
RGB has hired one black clerk in her entire tenure.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/08/brett-kavanaugh-black-women-law-clerks-ginsburg/
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2018, 07:14:30 PM »
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2018, 09:27:44 PM »

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/08/brett-kavanaugh-black-women-law-clerks-ginsburg/

All women -- to prove a point?  I wouldn't have advised him to have done that, rather all men subordinates, all the time.

They seem to learn nothing.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2018, 09:43:50 PM »

All women -- to prove a point?  I wouldn't have advised him to have done that, rather all men subordinates, all the time.

They seem to learn nothing.

I think his point may be that the dems don't scare him and he's not changing for them.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2018, 10:29:21 PM »
I wouldn't trust one single woman on his staff to not be a plant waiting to holler 'harassment', is what I'm saying.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2018, 08:23:23 AM »
I wouldn't trust one single woman on his staff to not be a plant waiting to holler 'harassment', is what I'm saying.

My understanding is that the women he hired were all women he worked with before, and who supported him during the sham.
As a troll of the left 10 out of 10 for style.
But yeah, most men are looking at that sh*t-show and saying - "um, lets hire as few women as we can get away with"

Seen on Instapundit:

"The Democrats used to be the party of the working man, now they are the party of the shrieking woman"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2018, 09:40:35 AM »
Judge Kavanaugh had selected and interviewed all the clerks he hired before the Senate hearings.  He was prepared well before the sh!t show started.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2018, 09:47:11 AM »

My understanding is that the women he hired were all women he worked with before, and who supported him during the sham.
As a troll of the left 10 out of 10 for style.
But yeah, most men are looking at that sh*t-show and saying - "um, lets hire as few women as we can get away with"

Seen on Instapundit:

"The Democrats used to be the party of the working man, now they are the party of the shrieking woman"

Pretty sure, in the end, we will find he brought his entire staff, from the DC Court of Appeals, over with him.  Clerks
normally serve for about a year. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2018, 10:43:04 AM »

Used Ford, high miles, runs erratic, looks like hell and is about as reliable as a monkey with a hand grenade...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.