Author Topic: Trump Putin meeting  (Read 2030 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Trump Putin meeting
« on: July 16, 2018, 08:26:30 PM »

Lots of posts on this. One never Trumper at Powerline (ur old friends) pounds trump. The comments are not kind to him.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/07/trump-plays-the-useful-idiot-in-helsinki.php
POSTED ON JULY 16, 2018 BY PAUL MIRENGOFF IN 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, DONALD TRUMP, RUSSIA, VLADIMIR PUTIN
TRUMP PLAYS THE USEFUL IDIOT IN HELSINKI
I agree with Steve’s characterization of President Trump’s performance in Helsinki as “extraordinarily dismal.” “Disgusting” might be an even better description.

Good post below by the famous 'Spengler.'
https://pjmedia.com/spengler/once-again-president-trump-is-magnificently-right-this-time-about-russia/
Once Again, President Trump Is Magnificently Right—This Time About Russia
 BY DAVID P. GOLDMAN JULY 16, 2018
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Trump Putin meeting
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 03:08:54 AM »
Brennan .......... thus spake the Communist.

Feh.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 06:03:52 AM »
The comments are not kind to him.

Another mass banning is in the works.

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 06:30:42 AM »
Trump condemned in the strongest terms?

wow.  that's never happened.

It's a formula.  It's not news anymore.  Hasn't been for a long time.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 07:02:17 AM »
The statists and their cheerwhores realize both leaders are laughing at them...and their only recourse is to repeat lies that only their brain-dead minions will swallow on reflex.

More proof of Winning!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Syzygy

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 12:47:21 PM »
When McCain's,  Corker's,  and Flake's condemnations of Trump are pretty much verbatim those of the left and FNMSM,  it makes you realize all the more just how lucky and blessed we were when Trump won and Hillary lost. 

Those idiots still don't get it and their attempts to put daylight between Trump and his supporters makes us even more appreciative of and committed to the man and his mission. 

God bless Donald Trump. 

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 01:45:52 PM »
That was perfect: Trump tells 'em that Vlad has a few good ideas . . . here, let me have him tell you himself . . !
 ;D

Anderson Pooper calls it "disgusting" (as if his "husband" boiking his keester & what he swallows . . . isn't???)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2018, 12:47:42 PM »
Trump is right.

Democrats prefer this -

Over this -

The fate of the world and its people mean nothing to Democrats if it means their loss of power and the continuation of sane Trump policies.

Their lies and double-standards have to be shoved back down their filthy progressive throats!

Oh, and Butina is a paid Obama Russian troll, not a Trump Russian troll -

And as far as making the world more dangerous goes nobody beat the Dem's!

Brennan the traitor can get strung up anytime...

The rest of them too!

Thanks to the DeepState nobody trusts the so-called intelligence or national security bureaucracies any longer!

Trump should get the Pubbies in Congress to call the bluff about the Democrat's seemingly deep concern over Russian meddling in any election...

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 01:00:44 PM by Libertas »

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2018, 01:08:52 PM »
Beautiful post ::oldman::

Online Syzygy

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2018, 02:31:34 PM »

I agree w/e of the Steven Miller pic/tweet:  that is NOT Butina,  in my opinion. 

In another tweet,  some lib journo posted a pic of her in the Oval Office w/Trump et al.,  but it was NOT either.  She acknowledged that was a possibility,  but refused to pull the tweet. 

This Russia,  Russia,  Russia hysteria has gotten the whole country doing what the left accused us conservatives of doing in the fifties,  sixties, and seventies:  seeing commies behind every tree,  under every bed,  and on every T. V. show.    ::hysterical::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2018, 03:12:22 PM »

I agree w/e of the Steven Miller pic/tweet:  that is NOT Butina,  in my opinion. 

In another tweet,  some lib journo posted a pic of her in the Oval Office w/Trump et al.,  but it was NOT either.  She acknowledged that was a possibility,  but refused to pull the tweet. 

This Russia,  Russia,  Russia hysteria has gotten the whole country doing what the left accused us conservatives of doing in the fifties,  sixties, and seventies:  seeing commies behind every tree,  under every bed,  and on every T. V. show.    ::hysterical::

Could be right...doesn't quite look the same...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/20/paul-erickson-maria-butina/

...redheads all look alike to Miller, eh?

::hysterical::

Anyway...once again the connection to Trump seems nonexistent.

Nice to see Paranto shows no signs of standing down on showing the bright light of truth on the lying POS Hillary!

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/20/hillary-trump-benghazi-survivor/

::clapping::

Never forget, never forgive...never surrender!  No quarter, no mercy!

This is pretty choice too!

President Trump blasted former President Obama as a “patsy for Russia” in a new interview released Thursday.

Trump claimed in an interview with CNBC that he has been “far tougher on Russia than any president in many, many years, maybe ever.”

“Look at the sanctions I put on, look at the diplomats I threw out. … Nobody else did what I’ve done,” Trump said.

“Obama didn’t do it. Obama was a patsy for Russia, he was a total patsy,” he continued. […]

“Getting along with President Putin, getting along with Russia’s positive not a negative,” Trump said. “Now, that being said, if that doesn’t work out I’ll be the worst enemy he’s ever had — the worst he’s ever had.”

https://www.weaselzippers.us/391404-love-it-trump-calls-obama-a-patsy-for-russia/

::cool::

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 03:18:54 PM by Libertas »