Topics > World/Foreign Affairs

Trump Putin meeting

<< < (2/3) > >>

Syzygy:
When McCain's,  Corker's,  and Flake's condemnations of Trump are pretty much verbatim those of the left and FNMSM,  it makes you realize all the more just how lucky and blessed we were when Trump won and Hillary lost. 

Those idiots still don't get it and their attempts to put daylight between Trump and his supporters makes us even more appreciative of and committed to the man and his mission. 

God bless Donald Trump. 

Pablo de Fleurs:
That was perfect: Trump tells 'em that Vlad has a few good ideas . . . here, let me have him tell you himself . . !
 ;D

Anderson Pooper calls it "disgusting" (as if his "husband" boiking his keester & what he swallows . . . isn't???)

Libertas:
Trump is right.

Democrats prefer this -

Over this -

The fate of the world and its people mean nothing to Democrats if it means their loss of power and the continuation of sane Trump policies.

Their lies and double-standards have to be shoved back down their filthy progressive throats!

Oh, and Butina is a paid Obama Russian troll, not a Trump Russian troll -

And as far as making the world more dangerous goes nobody beat the Dem's!

Brennan the traitor can get strung up anytime...

The rest of them too!

Thanks to the DeepState nobody trusts the so-called intelligence or national security bureaucracies any longer!

Trump should get the Pubbies in Congress to call the bluff about the Democrat's seemingly deep concern over Russian meddling in any election...

paulh:
Beautiful post ::oldman::

Syzygy:

--- Quote from: paulh on July 20, 2018, 01:08:52 PM ---Beautiful post ::oldman::

--- End quote ---

I agree w/e of the Steven Miller pic/tweet:  that is NOT Butina,  in my opinion. 

In another tweet,  some lib journo posted a pic of her in the Oval Office w/Trump et al.,  but it was NOT either.  She acknowledged that was a possibility,  but refused to pull the tweet. 

This Russia,  Russia,  Russia hysteria has gotten the whole country doing what the left accused us conservatives of doing in the fifties,  sixties, and seventies:  seeing commies behind every tree,  under every bed,  and on every T. V. show.    ::hysterical::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version