Author Topic: Trump's Taking Security Clearances From 6 Obama Officials  (Read 1508 times)

Offline WilliamVA

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33442/watch-sarah-sanders-reveals-6-obama-officials-ryan-saavedra

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders revealed on Monday during the White House press briefing that President Donald Trump is looking into the process of revoking security clearances from six former Obama officials.

Sanders said Trump is wanting to revoke the security clearances of former CIA Director John Brennan, former FBI Director James Comey, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former NSA Director Michael Hayden, former National Security Adviser Susan Rice, and former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

Sanders explained that the reason Trump wants to revoke their security clearances is that they have used their positions and access to information to make political attacks on the president and have "monetized their clearances."

"The fact that people with security clearances are making baseless charges provides inappropriate legitimacy to accusations with zero evidence," Sanders said.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Trump's Taking Security Clearances From 6 Obama Officials
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 09:07:58 PM »
  About time they got the boot from DC.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 09:47:50 PM »
As they're no long employed with the Feds, what the hell do they need with security clearances?  Nosy minds want to know.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 09:09:10 AM »
Those clearances should have been suspended the moment they were no longer required for duty.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 08:13:49 PM »
  Great people to back door info out of places they don't work for.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 09:46:16 PM »
Those clearances should have been suspended the moment they were no longer required for duty.

That is standard operating procedure, they are deactivated.  Regardless of what the LSM says,
these people do not have "active" clearances, and they could only be reactivated (prior to expiration date)
by the initiating Agency... i.e. State, DOJ, etc.  if they become reemployed. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 01:10:34 PM »
Do tell.

So, the media aside, what is the issue, then?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 02:57:29 PM »
The problem is these idiots never revoked them so they could still get updates for when the go up The Hill and lie their asses off!

ALL of the coup plotters against Trump all the way up to the head asshole deserve only treason trials and prompt execution of sentences!

PS - Must read:

https://andmagazine.com/us/1527014711.html
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 03:33:05 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.