Topics > Media Bias/Media War

The gaying of Fox News

<< < (2/4) > >>

Libertas:
The conclusion that they went on a permanent trajectory into the mainstream toilet with that (not) Fair & (not) Balanced crap is undeniable.

paulh:

--- Quote from: Pandora on July 26, 2018, 02:19:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: paulh on July 26, 2018, 01:48:19 PM ---Maybe you should watch before you come to such asinine conclusions.

--- End quote ---

Which asinine conclusions are those?

--- End quote ---

Fox news hosts(plural) name them and leave out the fag Shep

LadyVirginia:

--- Quote from: paulh on July 26, 2018, 04:14:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pandora on July 26, 2018, 02:19:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: paulh on July 26, 2018, 01:48:19 PM ---Maybe you should watch before you come to such asinine conclusions.

--- End quote ---

Which asinine conclusions are those?

--- End quote ---

Fox news hosts(plural) name them and leave out the fag Shep

--- End quote ---

It's unclear to me how naming the Fox hosts to you adds to the conversation I initiated with the posting of an opinion piece. Besides I'm not inclined to be tested. Did you read the article? I'm curious as to what others thought of it. If you want to talk about the hosts we can do that in another thread.

Pandora:

--- Quote from: LadyVirginia on July 26, 2018, 01:44:44 PM ---I don't watch.

Occassionally, one of my kids gets me to watch an old tv show.

I listen to various radio programs and read online.

Now that the various Fox hosts are comfortable showing their rainbow colors their bias will tilt all the more towards so-called moderate and eventually liberal viewpoints. In a few years Fox will be no different than any of the other fake news outlets.

--- End quote ---

Not just the news outlets.  Almost everything aired now is converged/pozzed - positive for PC.  If it ain't gay, bi, tranz or lez, or race-switching and miscegenation, it's promiscuity, all right in the face. 

We stopped watching broadcast "news" some time ago, and our tv program viewing has gotten to be less and less.  Gunsmith surfs over (what he calls) the Morning Monkeys while he's waking up with his coffee for their idea of headlines, and for the weather, and that's it.

It is what it is.  Some of us had the idea the Gaying of Fox would be coming with the taking over by Murdoch's sons ... and their wives.

LadyVirginia:

--- Quote from: Pandora on July 26, 2018, 09:16:22 PM ---
Not just the news outlets.  Almost everything aired now is converged/pozzed - positive for PC.  If it ain't gay, bi, tranz or lez, it's promiscuity, all right in the face. 

--- End quote ---

Yeah it's everywhere. It's not safe to even watch a cooking show! Or a home show? Forget it! I turned on a show on HGTV one day and it was about a "gay" minister looking for a large home he could do weddings in.  Why are people standing around acting like this is normal??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version