Author Topic: UT-Austin 'MasculinUT' Ad Campaign Treats Masculinity as a Mental Illness  (Read 4896 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
At the University of Texas at Austin, the Counseling and Mental Health Center has discovered a terrible new scourge afflicting men: MASCULINITY.

There is nothing masculine about the person in that poster. Nothing at all. I’m not trying to pick on the person, but I am simply not 100 percent sure whether he or she is male or female. Is this what the school is attempting to teach? Masculinity actually means "androgyny"?

Not according to this next hard-to-believe-it’s-real poster:

You have to go read it all --- and see the other posters.

The administration/people pushing this lunacy are UNsane.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  I would bet that there's a gay man involved in this crap.  The educational system started these kids at an early age and now they want them to use the girls bathroom.  Those that buy in to this are going to be eaten alive and die alone or marry a woman with balls.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Hmm . . . it's increasingly illegal (NJ & CA) to offer counseling to f@ggots - even if they ASK for help out of that sordid/fetid/perverse lifestyle - yet naturally occurring male-ness is an issue that needs counseling.

Additionally, I read an article this week that says female athletes who have naturally high levels of testosterone in their bodies, must reduce it medically if they want to compete on a world/Olympic stage - OR compete against men only. Yet male transgender freakazoids may compete against women according to the the sports gender laws.

Isaiah 5:20 20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

I long for the return of the days when skin-heads roamed Christopher street in Manhattan - with baseball bats & a target on these fetid perversions of our citizen population.
And I pray that AIDS & HIV rake & ravage their communities & that new strains break out for which there is zero cure.

Sorry for the rant; my, uhm . . . testicles got the better of me.  ;)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Another case illustrating the need for man-spreading, man-splaining and all manner of male genetalia displaying and territorial behaviors...

Alpha's be Alpha's...prancing beta's be prancing beta's....

Same for Women and Wymenz!

They want Tribalism?  Give them a face full!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline NHTom

• I don't fit in your fasces
Uncovering mental pathology is like exposing racism:  You can make a case for it in any situation.

Territorial?  They're trying to take over the culture - while calling us "territorial."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
S'watam sayin' dang nabbit gul-durnit!

::angry::

Let 'em have it!!!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

You have such a way with words. ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

You have such a way with words. ::laughonfloor::

And that was before Happy Hour.    ;D::beertoast::