Topics > General Board

QAnon

(1/5) > >>

Pandora:
Introduction to Q

Q posts   Scroll down to the bottom of the page and work up.

Lots of reading here.

Do I believe it?  I. don't. know.

Libertas:
Cabal, DeepState, etc...goes by many names.  I've read so much on Zerhohedge on these topics, but the faithful followers there and many of the contributing authors of posts can veer off into the weeds with all their Jew-hating it borders on Hitlerism and so Pro-Putin that they think somehow (even if true) Putin is free of Cabal influence...the oligarchs running things there are without taint, which I most certainly doubt in the strongest terms.  They also get rabidly Pro-Pali and still go off in Code Pink/Ron Paul tangents.  Having said that I acknowledge much of what is alleged here and there has truth in it.  There are shot-callers, how can there not be with everything we see in governments around the world, in business and culture?

I kinda hope some of this is true.  I hope Qanon is an ally, I hope Trump and Qanon are members of our team, Team Liberty and Freedom. 

Is the Cabal whacking people they find dangerous?  Why not?  How about all those bankers?  Nailgun accidents?  No records/reports of suicidal thoughts or depression and weapons found in off hands?  Traffic accidents?  A bunch of people shot up in Las Vegas by one loon, reports of a second person...who in that crowd was meant to die and who was merely an unfortunate distraction?  Arkancide?  How did Vince Foster shoot himself in the back of the head?  Did Ron Brown's plane go down by accident or on purpose?  How can anyone say some if not many of these are not accidents?  It's not like the corrupt DeepState-owned FBI will ever release the truth or look at anything that shouldn't be looked at.

Election fraud?  In Soros machines?  Unthinkable?

Q could work for anybody...it would be best if he/she said they worked for every agency...just to keep the ferets hopping.  Could even be, and I suspect may be more than one person.

Trump is trying to dismantle what Obama did, and there is no doubt Obama is one of them, whoever they are, so regardless if Trump is an active anti-Cabalist or not, his agenda is dovetailing and that is a good thing.

Reading the raw Q output, to I belive verbatim everything?  Certainly not, but I think there are some nuggets and many may not pan out until later information verifies it.  You pretty much have to get into the mindset of an intelligence analyst, this is the raw data, it needs to be read, pondered and filed away....then the next piece comes in...anything creating link is noted...after time some links should form a pattern and indicate a motivation...then it is to determine if the motivation is real of meant to distract...the results of acts have to be looked at to know what the real motivation was...but this is hindsight and cannot prevent future acts by adversaries...you would have to step back and see the whole picture and start anticipating actions and intents.

For our purposes we don't need to bother with all that, in basic terms our adversaries are evil, assuming everything is suspect should be default position and worked back from that.

It can be exhausting reading all the minute by minute stuff...I could spend a couple hours researching one post...and then have more questions than answers.

I would advise regular reading on whatever schedule you like, if like me (and I read a lot) I tend to retain bits...and if a bit triggers a memory maybe I will chase after something and see if it leads anywhere, or generates questions to ask the group.  It's another source of data is all.

LadyVirginia:
Thanks.

I shall dig into this.

Interesting.

IronDioPriest:
I look broadly at some of the things I’ve seen Q Anon say, like “Trust Sessions”... or some of the things he/she has said about bombshells that are going to drop at certain times... I.G. reports, etc... I just find the whole thing to be lacking credibility. “Fake News” on steroids, designed specifically to ensure that people like us have hope that justice will be done, while the deep state works feverishly to ensure that justice is not done, and the interests and agendas move forward while we’re distracted with that hope.

paulh:
There's a loony tune over at the old ACOC that posts. He/she and Ally seem to be the only ones. His 1st post is a beaut titled alan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version