Author Topic: QAnon  (Read 4669 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
QAnon
« on: July 28, 2018, 08:42:54 AM »
Introduction to Q

Q posts   Scroll down to the bottom of the page and work up.

Lots of reading here.

Do I believe it?  I. don't. know.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 08:51:22 AM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: QAnon
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 11:26:24 AM »
Cabal, DeepState, etc...goes by many names.  I've read so much on Zerhohedge on these topics, but the faithful followers there and many of the contributing authors of posts can veer off into the weeds with all their Jew-hating it borders on Hitlerism and so Pro-Putin that they think somehow (even if true) Putin is free of Cabal influence...the oligarchs running things there are without taint, which I most certainly doubt in the strongest terms.  They also get rabidly Pro-Pali and still go off in Code Pink/Ron Paul tangents.  Having said that I acknowledge much of what is alleged here and there has truth in it.  There are shot-callers, how can there not be with everything we see in governments around the world, in business and culture?

I kinda hope some of this is true.  I hope Qanon is an ally, I hope Trump and Qanon are members of our team, Team Liberty and Freedom. 

Is the Cabal whacking people they find dangerous?  Why not?  How about all those bankers?  Nailgun accidents?  No records/reports of suicidal thoughts or depression and weapons found in off hands?  Traffic accidents?  A bunch of people shot up in Las Vegas by one loon, reports of a second person...who in that crowd was meant to die and who was merely an unfortunate distraction?  Arkancide?  How did Vince Foster shoot himself in the back of the head?  Did Ron Brown's plane go down by accident or on purpose?  How can anyone say some if not many of these are not accidents?  It's not like the corrupt DeepState-owned FBI will ever release the truth or look at anything that shouldn't be looked at.

Election fraud?  In Soros machines?  Unthinkable?

Q could work for anybody...it would be best if he/she said they worked for every agency...just to keep the ferets hopping.  Could even be, and I suspect may be more than one person.

Trump is trying to dismantle what Obama did, and there is no doubt Obama is one of them, whoever they are, so regardless if Trump is an active anti-Cabalist or not, his agenda is dovetailing and that is a good thing.

Reading the raw Q output, to I belive verbatim everything?  Certainly not, but I think there are some nuggets and many may not pan out until later information verifies it.  You pretty much have to get into the mindset of an intelligence analyst, this is the raw data, it needs to be read, pondered and filed away....then the next piece comes in...anything creating link is noted...after time some links should form a pattern and indicate a motivation...then it is to determine if the motivation is real of meant to distract...the results of acts have to be looked at to know what the real motivation was...but this is hindsight and cannot prevent future acts by adversaries...you would have to step back and see the whole picture and start anticipating actions and intents.

For our purposes we don't need to bother with all that, in basic terms our adversaries are evil, assuming everything is suspect should be default position and worked back from that.

It can be exhausting reading all the minute by minute stuff...I could spend a couple hours researching one post...and then have more questions than answers.

I would advise regular reading on whatever schedule you like, if like me (and I read a lot) I tend to retain bits...and if a bit triggers a memory maybe I will chase after something and see if it leads anywhere, or generates questions to ask the group.  It's another source of data is all.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 06:20:43 PM »
Thanks.

I shall dig into this.

Interesting.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 08:22:21 AM »
I look broadly at some of the things I’ve seen Q Anon say, like “Trust Sessions”... or some of the things he/she has said about bombshells that are going to drop at certain times... I.G. reports, etc... I just find the whole thing to be lacking credibility. “Fake News” on steroids, designed specifically to ensure that people like us have hope that justice will be done, while the deep state works feverishly to ensure that justice is not done, and the interests and agendas move forward while we’re distracted with that hope.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 08:29:31 AM »
There's a loony tune over at the old ACOC that posts. He/she and Ally seem to be the only ones. His 1st post is a beaut titled alan

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 10:39:50 AM »
Just the wimple fact that 4chan and 8chan are the primary means of distribution should be indicative of credibility issues.
Most of the post seem to be of the "leading question" variety.  like a puzzle - where "what if this is true, and that is true and this third thing is probable, then read between the lines because I don't dare say it straightforwardly and out loud because then they will know the source or I will be killed and so on"

Its con man stuff.  Interesting to think about to be sure, and I am sure the poster(s)  of the material are not intellectual slouches, but like John Titor, they choose a forum where  they could play this game a while given the resident population. The whole pointof te game is to keep it plausilble and cryptic so  nothing can be proven or disproven. If you guess something rigt, you take credit. If you get something wrong you wave it off with plans changed, or  something was misinterpreted.  Seeing certain common words in a Presidential tweet  isn't proof. . Its coincidence,  unless it happens reliably 3 times.

But it could be anything from a harmless prank to  a honey pot so they can collect names and know who to watch or arrest.

Its possible there is some sort of anti-deep state cabal..in fact, I think its likely.. and these posters might even be tangentially attached to it...  but "getting the word out"  and " getting  wide-spread public support" is not something one does using 4chan or 8chan, and if there is a time to go public with it - it will be made public in a ridiculously large way.

Offline sfetter

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 11:57:36 AM »
I for one certainly hope that there is a sizable percentage of this that is true.  If not, I don't believe there is much hope for Liberty, Freedom, and America.  I do believe that the level of evil is far more vast and controls much more than most people think.  Frankly, I wish Trump would start chopping off more heads in DC.  I know they do not want to do anything drastic before the midterms but I believe it will take extreme measures from the oval office as well as a good percentage of the American people in a non stop effort to destroy this evil.

I am intrigued by the idea that Trump has much more knowledge that we would be aware of and that this knowledge is shaping his decision making.  It might explain why in so many cases he has achieved goals that everyone said were impossible.

Like I said, I sure hope we have a bunch of white hats in secret.  I would love to see some of this evil destroyed in my lifetime.  I am not what you would call a Bible thumper but,  the line that I truly believe is - The candle of the wicked shall be put out!

PS - This cabal sure sounds like the Bilderburg Group.  Personally from what I know about this group and its secret meetings, anyone from the US, going to these yearly meetings, and there have been many, including Presidents, should not be breathing.   
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 01:26:09 PM by sfetter »

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 03:03:37 PM »
There's a loony tune over at the old ACOC that posts. He/she and Ally seem to be the only ones. His 1st post is a beaut titled alan

just a wee bit weird. ::oldman::

Online Syzygy

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 09:10:29 PM »
 I am not what you would call a Bible thumper but,  the line that I truly believe is - The candle of the wicked shall be put out!

Bible thumper or not,  you can't beat the Bible's litmus test for a true or false prophet:  If what he prophesied comes to pass,  he is a true prophet.  It not,  he's a false prophet.

My jury's still out on Q anon,   but so far,  the final verdict isn't looking too promising.  We'll see. 

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2018, 09:16:45 PM »
Skepticism reigns supreme.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2018, 05:05:09 PM »
I'm seeing it more as a LARP.

It's all too clever and cryptic for me to believe that this is someone who wants to save this country.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2018, 01:21:20 PM »
Hey Pandora this thread is being quoted over at the old ACOC site, we're being spied on. ::rolllaughing::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2018, 02:04:55 PM »
Huh.  Good to know.   ::evilbat::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2018, 10:33:38 PM »
What is the old ACOC current  link?
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Syzygy

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2018, 10:59:55 PM »
What is the old ACOC current  link?
I echo the inquiry.  Can't seem to access it with the link in my history.  Paul?  Anyone?  Thanks. 

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2018, 05:21:23 AM »
https://acchat40.com/phpBB3/index.php?sid=2452a9d8794e40f96405e45dd4862144

She's got a few of us quoted, didn't like my loony post

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2018, 05:51:00 AM »
Got a link to the actual post?

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2018, 06:00:41 AM »
 ::hysterical:: She deleted it. She had me, you, William & Syz posts quoted. It was in the public forum thread which is the only one being posted in.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2018, 07:23:39 AM »
Okay, thanks for the info.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2018, 09:31:27 PM »
Skepticism reigns supreme.

One of the leading theories of detractors is that this is a false flag op run by an actual deepstater to deligitimize anti-deepstate agendas...which given the deepstate's inclinations one cannot by any means dismiss out of hand.  An enterprising soul would document hits and misses and trend should be a good indicator...cross-referencing to quality and impact even more so.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.