Author Topic: Russians ARE interfering in 2018 elections, FOR DEMOCRATS!!!  (Read 1245 times)

REAGAN_1776

And Yet, the Drive By New York Slimes / Washington COMpost FAKE news LSM media refuses to talk about it!

Read about it here:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/398566-trump-im-concerned-russia-may-interfere-in-election-to-help-democrats

So now the next time some libtard starts talkin about the ILLEGALLY wiretapped by Obama "Trump Tower Meeting" you can drop a TRUTH BOMB on them!

LIBERALS are guilty of collusion with Russia, NOT TRUMP!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Russians ARE interfering in 2018 elections, FOR DEMOCRATS!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 09:38:36 PM »
This was a satirical quip by POTUS Trump - poking deliberate fun @ the Deep State.

Are you for real, "Reagan_1776", or do you simply come here to spout nonsense?
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 07:40:32 AM »
The troll has been removed.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 08:41:07 AM »
The troll has been removed.

Thanks! Y'know nothing gets past me - the tip-off was his moniker - "Reagan_1776" - any conservative worth his salt KNOWS Reagan's birth year was . . . 1775!!
 ;D
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 08:44:50 AM »
My clue was him saying that Trump is a lifelong Christian who built a Christian company and who has never lied to anyone. Complete troll.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 09:38:12 PM »
I figured, hence my refraining from replying.

I hope the Thor Hammer was employed with great effect.

;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.