Author Topic: 2018 and 2020 could have lots of fireworks  (Read 268684 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: 2018 and 2020 could have lots of fireworks
« Reply #300 on: June 22, 2019, 07:42:00 PM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7169923/Trump-says-ICE-deporting-illegal-immigrants-ordered-leave-courts.html

If he keeps this sheet up he'll be waving sparklers ::pullhair::

Why would you say that?  He put a gun to their heads and made them a deal can't refuse.  It's simple make sense or I tart deporting .
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #301 on: June 24, 2019, 07:01:25 AM »
Tarts are being deported?!

::ohno::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #302 on: June 24, 2019, 11:58:22 AM »
The Batshyt insane...trying to out batshyt each other...

https://apnews.com/a5cb6665aa1d4e4c961f84b66a2ed730

NFW!  ESAD!

https://medium.com/@teamwarren/im-calling-for-something-truly-transformational-universal-free-public-college-and-cancellation-of-a246cd0f910f

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/23/elizabeth-warren-reparations-same-sex-couples/

NFW!  ESAD!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddawkins/2019/06/24/george-soros-leads-chorus-of-billionaires-calling-for-a-new-wealth-tax/#5f9922351ce7

FOAD sick old fascist!

And in a honorary wag of my arse to their fellow travelers in the DC area being triggered by helo flights...

https://www.thetelegraph.com/news/article/Washington-area-residents-say-increased-14032067.php

::smallestviolin::

...suck it up buttercups!  I bet when this happened under the SCoaMF y'all got orgasm's from it...so...

::vafancoul::

Sound of freedom, jerks!  (Same as gunshots from a patriot...get used to Nancies!)

PS - Poor Petie B has an entitled to behave badly negro problem...

https://apnews.com/17649c0203114844a13fcf1ae34bb833

"You're running for president and you want black people to vote for you? That's not going to happen."

Come on Pete, watchya gonna do?  Appease the entitled to crime or the middle-roaders to stupid to know their fodder anyway?  Oh, and say what I know you want desperately you want to say..."Who you people going to vote for, huh?!"...

::laughonfloor::
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 12:37:38 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #303 on: June 27, 2019, 08:02:34 AM »
Boring!

::hysterical::

And pathetic.

POTUS parting shot -

"Sorry, I’m on Air Force One, off to save the Free World!"

::thumbsup::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #304 on: June 30, 2019, 09:12:56 PM »
http://www.non-intervention2.com/2019/06/29/mr-president-act-against-the-republics-domestic-and-foreign-foes/

We know about the domestic enemies, although I'd like to stress this:

... Since the beginning of your political travails, Mr. President, you and your cabinet members have claimed that those criminals in the FBI, CIA, DNI, and the State Department who sought to overthrow your government are few in number, and they in no way reflect the views and beliefs of “99-percent” of the agencies’ work forces. This is bullsh*t.

It seems, sir, that you and your team have not noticed that all of the mainstream media, all of the Democratic Party, and most of the Republican Party also are claiming the same crap, that 99-percent of the federal bureaucracy are good guys. But until the lies of the Democrats and media about Russian collusion were proven beyond doubt as a hoax as great in scale as the claim of a climate crisis, it seems that very few officers from the above agencies came forward to help your administration, and more important, to defend the republic. There is news these days that more are coming forward, now that the jig is up. We’ll see.

Here's the second part --

... In the foreign arena, Mr. President, there are also a number of stern actions that are needed. The first, in my mind, is to send a savage and substantive signal to those who pretend to be our allies. During your visit to Great Britain, Sir, you were quoted as praising the skills and attitude toward America of Boris Johnson, the man who is the favorite to be the next Tory leader, and so the new British prime minister. Your words, Sir, suggest that you were not briefed by your advisers on the likely role Boris Johnson played in orchestrating the British government’s willingness to employ its intelligence services to assist the Democrats and the U.S. media in their plan to overthrow you and your administration.

In my memory from working for CIA, Mr. President, the chief of Britain’s sigint service (GCHQ) must seek the approval of the UK Foreign Secretary, and then, I think, the prime minister, to proceed with the UK’s most dangerous and sensitive intelligence collection operations. Now, on 17 November 2017 — that is, after you won the presidency — then GCHQ-chief Richard Hannigan asked the UK Foreign Minister – a man named Boris Johnson – to approve the renewal of a 90-day program of GCHQ sigint collection against “the Trump organization and Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., both located 725 5th Avenue, New York, USA”. The GCHQ chief reminded Boris Johnson that this collection program — named “FULSOME” – was established at President Obama’s request on/or before 15 September 2017, that is, before the election. (NB: The Boris Johnson-approved GCHQ anti-Trump/anti-America collection program therefore appears to have run, at least, from 15 September 2017 to 15 March 2018. I have found no data showing that Johnson opposed this covert operation against, first, a private U.S. citizen, and then against a sitting U.S. president.)

Apparently, Mr. President, your friend Boris Johnson approved the renewal request because the collection appears to have continued. One must assume, too, that Johnson and Prime Minister Theresa May approved both of Obama requests for Britain’s GCHQ to intercept your electronic communications, as well as those of your family, businesses and campaign organization.

I am an old, retired, and, perhaps, a bit dotty senior CIA officer, Mr. President, but it seems to me that no government performing in the manner outlined above can be described as an ally, much less America’s most loyal friend and the most important NATO partner. If Boris Johnson becomes prime minister, Mr. President, he must be regarded as your personal enemy and the enemy of the republic, as well as the protector of all of those in the British intelligence, security, and diplomatic services who executed the covert program directed against you and the American electorate.

The British people, of course, can choose any party they want to govern their country, but Jeremy Corbyn and the Labor Party have long been anti-American, and Boris Johnson and his fellow Tory Party grandees secretly tried to help to destroy your presidency and the U.S. election system that gave you a fair-and-square victory. In power, neither party nor leader could be trusted as a close and reliable ally.

If you are ignorant of Boris Johnson’s complicity in trying to overthrow your election and administration, Mr. President, you could direct your CIA chief to ask her British colleagues for the following document:

–“Robert Hannigan, Director GCHQ to Rt. Hon. Boris Johnson, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, 17 November 2017”.

–If the British have trouble finding the document, the CIA’s chief might give them the following search terms, all of which are said to be in the document: “Obama”, “GCHQ References: A/7238.6547/12”, “Richard Hannigan”, “Boris Johnson”, “Renewal of Warrant CSO/142263”, “FULSOME”, and “U.S. National Security Advisor Rice”.

These terms will certainly help the British locate the document, but if they fail there is a fair chance that other copies of the document are located in other places where the British are unable to fail in their search.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #305 on: June 30, 2019, 09:37:45 PM »
Tarts are being deported?!

::ohno::

How many tarts can we have some need to get shipped out.     foottapping
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #306 on: July 01, 2019, 07:28:11 AM »
http://www.non-intervention2.com/2019/06/29/mr-president-act-against-the-republics-domestic-and-foreign-foes/

We know about the domestic enemies, although I'd like to stress this:

... Since the beginning of your political travails, Mr. President, you and your cabinet members have claimed that those criminals in the FBI, CIA, DNI, and the State Department who sought to overthrow your government are few in number, and they in no way reflect the views and beliefs of “99-percent” of the agencies’ work forces. This is bullsh*t.

It seems, sir, that you and your team have not noticed that all of the mainstream media, all of the Democratic Party, and most of the Republican Party also are claiming the same crap, that 99-percent of the federal bureaucracy are good guys. But until the lies of the Democrats and media about Russian collusion were proven beyond doubt as a hoax as great in scale as the claim of a climate crisis, it seems that very few officers from the above agencies came forward to help your administration, and more important, to defend the republic. There is news these days that more are coming forward, now that the jig is up. We’ll see.

Here's the second part --

... In the foreign arena, Mr. President, there are also a number of stern actions that are needed. The first, in my mind, is to send a savage and substantive signal to those who pretend to be our allies. During your visit to Great Britain, Sir, you were quoted as praising the skills and attitude toward America of Boris Johnson, the man who is the favorite to be the next Tory leader, and so the new British prime minister. Your words, Sir, suggest that you were not briefed by your advisers on the likely role Boris Johnson played in orchestrating the British government’s willingness to employ its intelligence services to assist the Democrats and the U.S. media in their plan to overthrow you and your administration.

In my memory from working for CIA, Mr. President, the chief of Britain’s sigint service (GCHQ) must seek the approval of the UK Foreign Secretary, and then, I think, the prime minister, to proceed with the UK’s most dangerous and sensitive intelligence collection operations. Now, on 17 November 2017 — that is, after you won the presidency — then GCHQ-chief Richard Hannigan asked the UK Foreign Minister – a man named Boris Johnson – to approve the renewal of a 90-day program of GCHQ sigint collection against “the Trump organization and Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., both located 725 5th Avenue, New York, USA”. The GCHQ chief reminded Boris Johnson that this collection program — named “FULSOME” – was established at President Obama’s request on/or before 15 September 2017, that is, before the election. (NB: The Boris Johnson-approved GCHQ anti-Trump/anti-America collection program therefore appears to have run, at least, from 15 September 2017 to 15 March 2018. I have found no data showing that Johnson opposed this covert operation against, first, a private U.S. citizen, and then against a sitting U.S. president.)

Apparently, Mr. President, your friend Boris Johnson approved the renewal request because the collection appears to have continued. One must assume, too, that Johnson and Prime Minister Theresa May approved both of Obama requests for Britain’s GCHQ to intercept your electronic communications, as well as those of your family, businesses and campaign organization.

I am an old, retired, and, perhaps, a bit dotty senior CIA officer, Mr. President, but it seems to me that no government performing in the manner outlined above can be described as an ally, much less America’s most loyal friend and the most important NATO partner. If Boris Johnson becomes prime minister, Mr. President, he must be regarded as your personal enemy and the enemy of the republic, as well as the protector of all of those in the British intelligence, security, and diplomatic services who executed the covert program directed against you and the American electorate.

The British people, of course, can choose any party they want to govern their country, but Jeremy Corbyn and the Labor Party have long been anti-American, and Boris Johnson and his fellow Tory Party grandees secretly tried to help to destroy your presidency and the U.S. election system that gave you a fair-and-square victory. In power, neither party nor leader could be trusted as a close and reliable ally.

If you are ignorant of Boris Johnson’s complicity in trying to overthrow your election and administration, Mr. President, you could direct your CIA chief to ask her British colleagues for the following document:

–“Robert Hannigan, Director GCHQ to Rt. Hon. Boris Johnson, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, 17 November 2017”.

–If the British have trouble finding the document, the CIA’s chief might give them the following search terms, all of which are said to be in the document: “Obama”, “GCHQ References: A/7238.6547/12”, “Richard Hannigan”, “Boris Johnson”, “Renewal of Warrant CSO/142263”, “FULSOME”, and “U.S. National Security Advisor Rice”.

These terms will certainly help the British locate the document, but if they fail there is a fair chance that other copies of the document are located in other places where the British are unable to fail in their search.

Yes, no ally he.  Farage would be better...but they have the same contagion in their bureaucracy as we do...or rather they likely have more being they've been going at it longer...

It is literally time to fire in all directions simultaneously...really, there is no excuse not to!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #307 on: July 01, 2019, 08:34:20 AM »

H/T - TCT

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #308 on: July 02, 2019, 12:11:48 PM »
Willie Brown's ho...has Hitlery's nefarious Perkins Coie clown who hired Fusion GPS/Steele!

https://twitter.com/JerryDunleavy/status/1146010991286767616

Scum, begets more and more scum.

Need a thorough de-scumification of America!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #309 on: July 03, 2019, 07:28:26 AM »
Nice party y'all got there demofascists!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/joe-biden-kamala-harris-virtual-tie-democratic-nomination-new-poll-n1025656

Gaffstastic Gropey Dopey and skanky Anybody's Whore for Rent tied for the lead?

::laughonfloor::   ::rolllaughing::   ::hysterical::

Online paulh

• Established Member

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #311 on: July 08, 2019, 06:45:34 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7169923/Trump-says-ICE-deporting-illegal-immigrants-ordered-leave-courts.html

If he keeps this sheet up he'll be waving sparklers ::pullhair::

Why would you say that?  He put a gun to their heads and made them a deal can't refuse.  It's simple make sense or I tart deporting .

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/03/trump-administration-agrees-to-delay-conscience-protections-rule-for-healthcare-workers-due-to-lawsuits/
Here's another one for you

Of course Planned Infanticide, San Franfeces and the Satanic bastions of CA & NY are fighting the rule...it offers a real choice to people...not death dressed up as a choice to covers its hideous nature...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #312 on: July 08, 2019, 12:57:07 PM »
TPC rollin' again -

Just remember...you have to accept your free-shyt too...praise it in fact...never ever be critical of what has been given to you by your masters!

Che and Che alike.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #313 on: July 08, 2019, 07:07:25 PM »
  Cut down in his prime asshleness.

Eric Swalwell Will Drop Out of the 2020 Presidential Race: Source

California Rep. Eric Swalwell will be the first serious presidential candidate to drop from the Democratic primary on Monday, a source familiar confirmed to TIME.

Swalwell’s campaign declined to comment, but did not deny the report. He is slated to give a press conference Monday afternoon, but the subject of the press conference had not been announced.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/eric-swalwell-will-drop-out-of-the-2020-presidential-race-source/ar-AAE24un
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #314 on: July 09, 2019, 06:38:14 AM »
That Pelosi magic worked well, huh?

::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #315 on: July 09, 2019, 11:55:26 AM »

Progress you can be ashamed of...

::unknowncomic::

Progress you can be proud of -

« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 12:00:11 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #316 on: July 10, 2019, 08:49:21 AM »
Not-an-Indian make more stupid-talk...shoot bad smoke out of ass...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/warren-says-shell-push-to-end-israels-occupation

Gaza is in the hands of the people formerly known as Jordanian's or displaced Arabs unwanted by other Cultist nations of Mohammad the handmaid of Satan.

The West Bank is a part of historical Judea-Samaria aka Israel.  It is the Arab squatters who are occupying land not their own!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #317 on: July 11, 2019, 07:49:51 AM »
 ::cussing::

Here we go again...

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/452535-gop-frets-over-nightmare-scenario-for-senate-primaries

"...who are viewed as unelectable in a general election and have a history of stealing the national spotlight..."

::cussing::  snot-nosed millennial establishment drone!

Look who wrote this!

Jordain Carney

Oh, shyt yeah...that just screams "credible authority" on political matters outside the Demonazi Plantation! 

/

Listen, Toots...let me fix the shyt out of that line!  It should read -

"...who are viewed by progressives and establishment Republicans as unelectable in a general election as a means of scaring and bullying voters into rejecting them and have a history of stealing the national spotlight with their sensible and popular conservative beliefs that threaten the statist control of government by the Ruling Class..."

That at least would have been honest...you disingenuous tool!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 08:08:34 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #318 on: July 11, 2019, 08:10:18 AM »
I bet Jordain endorses the FakeNews staging for the next so-called debate of the prog moonbats so the BJ Queen can uhh...elevate off the floor...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/11/cnn-announces-rules-for-next-round-of-debates-july-30th-31st/

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #319 on: July 11, 2019, 12:28:19 PM »
Well, I agree on one point - Roy Moore is past his use-by date.