Author Topic: 2018 and 2020 could have lots of fireworks  (Read 272957 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: 2018 and 2020 could have lots of fireworks
« Reply #900 on: November 07, 2020, 11:50:18 AM »
  Fox called PA for Biden.  ::pullhair::

They all have........... ::pullhair::

The lamestream media is so lame.....

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #901 on: November 07, 2020, 02:04:07 PM »
All the other Praetorian Guard media has been goading Fox to call for Biden; they've demanded that Fox do the total turn against Trump, in effect twisting the knife.  Soooo, Fox caved, thank Murdoch boys and Paul Ryan.

Meh, everybody that turns on Trump eventually gets theirs ....... up the wazoo.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #902 on: November 07, 2020, 02:10:04 PM »
Getting back to your earlier post about Kamala being ineligible, how so and that would mean Pelosi ::pullhair::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #903 on: November 08, 2020, 10:04:25 AM »
Getting back to your earlier post about Kamala being ineligible, how so and that would mean Pelosi ::pullhair::

We know that kamalatoe was born outside the US - but that doesn't preclude eligibility. The question is what was her parent's immigration/naturalization status at the time of her birth? If they were citizens then she is eligible.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #904 on: November 08, 2020, 10:07:16 AM »
All the other Praetorian Guard media has been goading Fox to call for Biden; they've demanded that Fox do the total turn against Trump, in effect twisting the knife.  Soooo, Fox caved, thank Murdoch boys and Paul Ryan.

My brother lives and breathes Faux Snooze. It's the only connection to news that he ever pays attention to. I thought he was gonna bust a button when I told him that Faux Snooze was no longer welcome in my home (not that I ever watched much of them anyway).

I need to do an intervention!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #905 on: November 08, 2020, 10:10:14 AM »

We know that kamalatoe was born outside the US - but that doesn't preclude eligibility. The question is what was her parent's immigration/naturalization status at the time of her birth? If they were citizens then she is eligible.

I *think* they were not.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #906 on: November 08, 2020, 10:12:11 AM »

My brother lives and breathes Faux Snooze. It's the only connection to news that he ever pays attention to. I thought he was gonna bust a button when I told him that Faux Snooze was no longer welcome in my home (not that I ever watched much of them anyway).

While you're at it, ask him what he thinks about this:

https://conservativefiringline.com/backlash-against-fox-network-cancels-judge-jeanine-pirro-after-learning-she-planned-to-cover-election-fraud/

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #907 on: November 08, 2020, 11:03:53 AM »
Another eyewitness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsxUremL4nc&feature=youtu.be

and this link is getting the BIden Laptop Treatment - accounting are being cancelled for trying to PM it

https://gnews.org/534248/

Mind I don't know how legit this is and  the first "alternate" language on the site is Chinese.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #908 on: November 08, 2020, 11:20:35 AM »

While you're at it, ask him what he thinks about this:

https://conservativefiringline.com/backlash-against-fox-network-cancels-judge-jeanine-pirro-after-learning-she-planned-to-cover-election-fraud/

It's my understanding that only one occurrence of Pirro's show was preempted for some dog n pony show. I still haven't seen anything official that states that her show is cancelled.

That said, Faux has sold out and anything is possible.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #910 on: November 08, 2020, 11:23:51 AM »

I *think* they were not.

As we learned during the Ă˜bama fiasco, whatever her legal status may be, if she is certified then she is in. The question becomes, "Do you have the balls to enforce the constitution?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #911 on: November 08, 2020, 01:23:15 PM »
Got this from my contacts @ Morris Patriots; Agenda Weekly with Curtis Bowers

What happened on November 3rd? (You Tube)

Reading between the lines; COVID19 is then a purposefully created diversion to move to mail-in ballots which gives the left infinite "flexibility" to manufacture as many votes as are needed. Therefore push-back, by WHATEVER means necessary, becomes the game-plan.

. . . & the masks were & are all part of the "sell": Dangerous plan-demic, do your part -- while we scheme & plan behind the scenes . . . suckers.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 02:04:24 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #912 on: November 08, 2020, 01:48:47 PM »
Got this from my contacts @ Morris Patriots; Agenda Weekly with Curtis Bowers

What happened on November 3rd? (You Tube)

Reading between the lines; COVID19 is then a purposefully created diversion to move to mail-in ballots which gives the left infinite "flexibility" to manufacture as many votes as are needed. Therefore push-back, by WHATEVER means necessary, becomes the game-plan.

. . . & the masks were & are all part of the "sell": Dangerous plan-demic, do your part -- while we scheme & plan behind the scenes . . . suckers.

I would also point out that the massive cash infusions to the Stock market started back up in late September of 2019  and grew to massive proportions by the time  COVIDS hit. One can't say for sure if it was planned ( but with the gene evidence etc thais likely)  - or by who (Probably China/Media/Deepstate -  as they are the same forces trying to normalize the survey* for President that was just held) - but it obvious it was a crisis that was milked for all its worth ( "never let a crises go to waste!"  )  It was notable to me at the tim that the main stream media was refusing to cover the new "evil bank bailouts' under a Trump administration -as they would normally be all over anything negative ( or anything that could be spun as negative) The queit was disturbing and lends credence to the idea that they know what was coming and wanted to use the COVIDS as the excuse for the GDP collapse/Bailout money and not the "too big to fail" bull sh*t

*  I will henceforth refuse to call it an election . An Election is a process in which each voter is authenticated and a transparent chain of custody is enacted from the time the ballot is created, to the time it is counted and secured.  A survey is when you mail out forms to everyone, and some get lost, some get filled out by others who weren't the recipient, others are collected and harvested,  others never get returned,  and then all of them are counted - in private -  by a biased corporation that is hoping for ( and may be willing to fabricate)  a given result to benefit their chosen  product line or cause.  This election is as suspect as if an Social Media  company did a survey to prove that they weren't censoring the content their users posted.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #913 on: November 09, 2020, 08:14:09 AM »
What happened was predicted...what resulted was not an election...it was a theft of a nation, a disenfranchisement of such a scale...Joe Stalin must be rolling in his grave laughing his vodka-soaoked bones off...if allowed to stand, it marks the end of the Old Republic...and the beginning of the end...the raping, pillaging and murder experienced in the summer of ginned-up rage will look like a Sunday picnic...

And all the cowards and Quislings are joining the DemCom's and sticking a knives in Caesar...

They've all made their choice known...the time for settling accounts is upon us...there is no one else left to collect it.

The little commie f**ks have their list...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1324886628859588611.html

...got yours?

Oh...and in the face of continued unprecedented anti-American muzzling of freedom of speech...

...how about dropping the hammer on these commie bastards little nuts?!

Gloves should have been off from the start...as I had warned!!!   ::outrage::

Too little too late...

Only option left is the starve and kill the beast and all its little beastlings...
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 08:23:08 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #914 on: November 09, 2020, 09:09:22 AM »
Everywhere I'm hearing "President-Elect Biden".  They're making me nuts    ::pullhair::  .  Who the hell is the media to declare such a thing!

You're right, Libs; should've had the gloves off many moons ago!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #915 on: November 09, 2020, 10:24:24 AM »
Everywhere I'm hearing "President-Elect Biden".  They're making me nuts    ::pullhair::  .  Who the hell is the media to declare such a thing!

You're right, Libs; should've had the gloves off many moons ago!

...and his mask mandate - all masked, all the time when outside or near people.

Eff that sh*t!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #917 on: November 09, 2020, 11:26:45 AM »
Farting in a hurricane...

And what are the odds our contaminated courts will give a damn about machines flipping votes, ballots being destroyed or dumped in ditches and dumpsters, or DemCom operatives filling out destroying or changing mail in ballots...or GOP observers being blocked...or any of the fraud?

What in the face of all we've warned and seen indicates anybody cares about election integrity?

People are wanting to commit suicide...I just want to hand them a knife!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown