Author Topic: 2018 and 2020 could have lots of fireworks  (Read 272908 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2018 and 2020 could have lots of fireworks
« Reply #960 on: November 16, 2020, 03:10:41 PM »
Rush was more fun when he was young and edgy...miss the caller abortions...

Hope all is well, every absence raises concern...

::praying::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #961 on: November 16, 2020, 03:26:26 PM »
What a crazy Monday...

We have punk lawyers representing PA threatening Trump lawyers...

https://twitter.com/TimMurtaugh/status/1328353599865442304

Rumors of mobsters turning on DemCom's for favorable treatment...

https://100percentfedup.com/trump-lawyer-tweets-article-alleging-philly-mob-boss-may-reveal-how-they-stole-the-election-in-exchange-for-full-expungement-of-his-criminal-record/

And chatter about an emergency meeting of the Trump legal team...

https://twitter.com/KristinnFR/status/1328429340770578433

...gotta be some ducks getting lined up, eh?

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #962 on: November 16, 2020, 07:30:12 PM »

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #963 on: November 16, 2020, 07:51:02 PM »
He talks too much and tries to be funny. When I listen to Rush like I have for 30 years I don't want funny, I want substance. Yes sometimes Rush is funny but it's due to substance. By the way Sidney for 2024

Talks too much?  It's *talk* radio.  I'd rather hear him than the callers.  And btw, if you haven't listened to Steyn lately, he's been most quite serious and quite informative.  But, ymmv.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #964 on: November 16, 2020, 09:02:46 PM »
Gotta love James Woods:

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1327684156340326402?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Video @ 1:38 is all but he's nailed it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #965 on: November 17, 2020, 03:49:43 AM »
He talks too much and tries to be funny. When I listen to Rush like I have for 30 years I don't want funny, I want substance. Yes sometimes Rush is funny but it's due to substance. By the way Sidney for 2024

Talks too much?  It's *talk* radio.  I'd rather hear him than the callers.  And btw, if you haven't listened to Steyn lately, he's been most quite serious and quite informative.  But, ymmv.

He's great on TV as a guest but not for 3 hours. His interview with Powell was pretty good, unlike Levin last nite Steyn let her complete a sentence

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #966 on: November 17, 2020, 09:09:03 AM »

Apparently the ducks are lawyers...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/16/trump-campaign-legal-shake-up-436924

Coordination, especially on eve of the first hearing...seems a fustercluck...   ::facepalm::

But, this first asswipe is a Obamian POS so he has already prejudged the outcome...so it will go through appeal after appeal till SCOTUS gets it and even then since PA already snubbed one SCOTUS order the chances are high they will snub anything else coming down...so lacking enforecement of any order...the steal is sealed by a corrupt and impotent government...

And the fate of other challenges of grotesque Soviet ballot crimes is destined to a similar outcome...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/no-trump-georgia-recount-auditor-claims-multiple-trump-ballots-fraudulently-called-biden

Nobody cares...

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1328512541908201472

Nobody cares...

https://twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1328510478801256449/photo/1

Nobody cares...

The Old Republic is being swept away...get used to it...

::upsidedownflag::

The time has come to revive Our Founders vision and secure our Liberty.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 07:40:14 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #969 on: November 18, 2020, 03:39:49 PM »
Just more evidence of being dragged unwillingly into Soviet Amerika...

A veritable Obama-load here...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

I am totally skeptical of corrupt courts giving a damn about ethics or fraud...nothing to date illustrates it registers the least concern...

Funny, that same miniscule register of concern will be predominate in many not willing to go gentle into that Soviet nightmare...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #971 on: November 18, 2020, 04:28:48 PM »
Yeah?  And?

*Proof of foreign affiliation?  And, even if you have it, fight it out in court...corrupt courts...and corrupt DemCom's ignoring court orders...all leading to what?  See next point...

*After-the-fact sanctioning...of foreign interference...so what?

*Assessment by DeepState agencies...is worth what exactly?

*Executive Order - DemCom's won't recognize an edict by whom they call Hitler.

*Lastly...this order provides no remedy for correcting a fraud-filled election...

Seems a pointless video IMO...am I wrong?

« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 04:12:58 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #972 on: November 19, 2020, 07:49:20 AM »
More drama...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/shocking-reversal-wayne-county-election-board-republicans-rescind-certifications-claim

FYI - If you are not a commie in a commie run town in any official capacity and not armed to the teeth and with a militia to support you and help fend off attacks and also to go on offense yourself against these thugs...you are not doing it right.

I bet this thuggery goes unpunished as well...

::upsidedownflag::

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #973 on: November 19, 2020, 09:06:43 AM »
Last nite on Sekelow they played clips of calls to those in charge of the recount in the counties of Ga. When asked which count will be used,original or recount, they all said they were told to use the original votes. WTF are they doing a recount for. Also the count is only for Pres. not the Senate. Who makes these rules up ::pullhair::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #974 on: November 19, 2020, 10:40:12 AM »
Last nite on Sekelow they played clips of calls to those in charge of the recount in the counties of Ga. When asked which count will be used,original or recount, they all said they were told to use the original votes. WTF are they doing a recount for. Also the count is only for Pres. not the Senate. Who makes these rules up ::pullhair::

Time for you to go to gulag for re-education.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #975 on: November 19, 2020, 12:08:30 PM »

https://nypost.com/2020/11/19/house-republicans-call-for-probe-of-2020-presidential-election/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

This is what losers do...

Even if the morons had a majority...this ACCEPTS fraudulent and larcenous activity and allows the installation of an illegitimate government...and initiates an after-the-fact dog-and-pony show that does NOTHING to rescue a nation in the grips of a despotic regime that has already admitted to having an enemies list compiled.

This call is not only a capitulation to criminal activity...it is cowardly and pure...

The ONLY way such a stunt has the least merit is if it is an opening prelude to a cascading series of ever increasing seriousness to avoid the inevitable...

After this is shot down...calling for measures to disolve the union in a peaceful manner would be followed by nullification and secession...

But, frankly the leadership of Team Red has never been serious about finding any hill worth dying on...so...

Inevitable it is...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #976 on: November 19, 2020, 02:05:00 PM »
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/yuuuge_uturn_in_michigan_gop_canvassers_rescind_their_certification_of_vote.html
November 19, 2020
Yuuuge U-turn in Michigan: GOP canvassers rescind their certification of vote
By Mark Landsbaum

Without certification, the state cannot elect Electoral College electors, which means that the Republican-dominated Legislature will choose the electors.  That means Trump wins Michigan.

Within a couple hours of the 2-2 deadlock, Rashida Tlaib, the Muslim radical, led a mob of complainers accusing the two Republicans of disenfranchising blacks and of being racist.  They demanded that the results be certified.

The two Republicans caved in, but only on the promise that the state would do a full audit of those votes.

Then they later found out that the state won't do an audit.  So the two Republicans rescinded their vote to certify, bringing us back to a 2-2 deadlock.

Click through at the bottom of the story to read the affidavits filed by the two Republicans.  They list a bevy of horrific problems that sure look to yours truly like evidence of voter fraud.  And they experienced the same kind of problems in the primary and had requested help to prevent it from happening again.

It is not certain they can rescind at this point.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 02:09:45 PM by patentlymn »
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #977 on: November 19, 2020, 02:40:32 PM »
Yeah, I linked a ZH article on that above earlier this morning...bet dollars to doughnuts they ignore the recinding...they're sprinting to the finish to seal their foul deed.

Again...corrupt courts, court orders being ignored...they ARE getting away with it.  ZERO enforcement...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #978 on: November 19, 2020, 03:08:33 PM »
Yeah, I linked a ZH article on that above earlier this morning...bet dollars to doughnuts they ignore the recinding...they're sprinting to the finish to seal their foul deed.

Again...corrupt courts, court orders being ignored...they ARE getting away with it.  ZERO enforcement...

Does the certification have to be in writing? Did they do that?
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #979 on: November 19, 2020, 03:22:26 PM »

Does the certification have to be in writing? Did they do that?

I thought so...and so I don't know if they send something in to the Sec State signed recinding their certification if that passes muster or if they even have to accept it or run with the original...anyway, MI...corrupt as the day is long...and people breaking laws left and right doesn't seem to matter if unenforced so...

Banana Republic Amerika...