Author Topic: 2018 and 2020 could have lots of fireworks  (Read 272902 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: 2018 and 2020 could have lots of fireworks
« Reply #1000 on: November 24, 2020, 11:11:47 AM »
By no small coincidence I spent some time this past weekend Zillow-surfing (but I'll come back to that).

I did my homework as best I could when selecting a home. I was wiped out in an especially acrimonious divorce and spent the next ten years scraping to get by. When I had finally rehabilitated my credit and saved for a down payment I hoped to never have to compromise my safety and security like I was forced to do while living in shabby apartment complexes and rundown rentals.

So I did my homework and auditioned dozens of houses until I found the right combination of amenities for the price. What I got was a home in a nice town, and in a secluded neighborhood where I could quite literally "hide in plain sight". The house sits on a nice bit of property and allows me the security of off-street parking. It backs to densely forested county property so my back yard is like living in the woods with few prying eyes. I have gas heat and a fireplace so my heating bills are consistently low. A nearby stream could be pressed into service as a water source if need be. The former owner took careful care of the property so my tasks are maintenance oriented instead of repair oriented. The neighborhood is quiet and decently friendly.

So why am I looking at Zillow?

Ten years ago when I moved in this town was solidly conservative. Eight years ago the mayor retired and the city voted in a RINO who turned out to be a closet leftist. While she hasn't embraced pAntifa, she has endorsed Burn Loot, and Murder, Inc. She takes her cues from our loony liberal idiot governor on ControllaVirus and is setting about destroying our fair city. My present day~to~day is still comfortable but the trend is sketchy. Living in the shadow of Seattle.....and Mt Rainier is enough to make a person say "hmmmmm" every now and again.

I've never been good at spontaneous and I don't do panic so I figured it was time to explore options. What I found was sobering. In a nutshell I found that I'm too late. Real estate prices in rural Eastern Washington, Oregon, and Idaho have all spiked. For me to sell out would mean a giant step down from what I presently own. Unless I could luck into a distress sale or foreclosure I'm not going to be able to afford to move - not into anything that I would be comfortable in.

It looks like here is where I will make my stand.

It is kinda fun to window-shop though...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1001 on: November 24, 2020, 11:49:13 AM »
THe Great Relocation...

Increasingly, Democrats are moving to “blue states” and conservatives are moving to “red states”.

Could this potentially have some very serious implications down the road?

I don’t know.  I am just asking the question.

The people getting out are the idiots who have been ignoring the BS. Most of them will be zombies--  they will move out , figure that "solved" the problem and go back to sleep. I know personally the learning curve involved here and if you haven't been active - you don't have the time to get it right

I have also  been watching Redfin and Zillow just for grins.  I am always interested in what is selling and for how much-- and I can tell you that a lot of these rural properties here are a long way from "off grid"  - Its usually a house, and maybe a large shop - no water of irrigation - just scrub grass. Sometimes there are basic animal accomodations  No hydrants in , no cross fencing,  no real prep work done.  If you are a city mouse moving into one of those you are a really, really long way from being able to survive there.

The number of true libs vacating is probably quite small. You can't be fabulous and live in a place that smells like cow sh*t - and they will soon find they hate their neighbors..and will be vocal about it.. their egos are so dependent upon virtual signaling and umbrage they can't help themselves.  and their neighbors will take careful note of who needs to go when the time comes.

IN the meantime reading 31-210 - and investigating some interesting poisons -  for my  rat problem of course.

But now is the time to get out or hunker down.  The Cities will become unlivable with checkpoints and lock downs.  Rural areas are just not going to put up with it -  The bars will all become speakeasies,. the restaurants  will be order-by-email and come pick it up at my house.  All they can do is force the economy  underground.. and if they start with this cashless BS - expect to need a blockchain currency wallet.

Its time to get any final preps you have put off getting and get ready for the long haul.  They will do their gun bans by this stupid tax  and registration and buy back and no one will obey.  They will try to do checkpoints and find that they are sniped at and their families ostracized and attacked. .  We simply have to make enforcement very , very costly.  And the more chos on the cities, the less manpower there is for the hinterlands.  Luckily the libtards created their own para military force to do just that.  Even saw Antifa claiming they will be setting up checkpoints in "conservative" areas... LOL.  Yep, you stand there in the middle of the street, and see what starts to happen.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1002 on: November 24, 2020, 12:09:25 PM »
Yup.

I am wedded, good or ill, to the lake.  Is it perfect?  No.  Some neighbors probably OK allies...others...who knows?  It is just dense enough to present problems.  Is it better than my northern suburb home in town?  Yes.  This area, much like 'Soup's has evolved from solidly conservative to maybe 2/3rds Conservative and the ratio is reducing year over year as locusts flee the inner rings.  I would have definitely more challenging issues here and the DIAPOB likelihood is almost certain.

The challenging part will be knowing the right time to bug out.  The NY commies are already setting up travel checkpoints to prevent Thanksgiving travel under the guise of Plandemic safety.  I would prefer to exfiltrate to my permanent country abode peacefully and unmolested...but if shooting my way out is presented then so be it.  I was hoping to accelerate retirement plans to 7 years, I would not be 100% ready for that financially...but the way things are going being ready financially at any point seems impossible, much like having 7 years seems impossible.  I may have to get creative, maybe even exploit unsecured debt and let the globalist paperholders eat the inevitable default...

I dunno.  It's like warfare, plans and training are beneficial, but when stuff goes to sh*t flexibility and action matter...and deciding to turn left or right or any direction doesn't matter, make a choice...follow it through.

I didn't ask to be born 200 years past my preference...but, sh*t happens.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1003 on: November 24, 2020, 03:40:51 PM »
By no small coincidence I spent some time this past weekend Zillow-surfing (but I'll come back to that).
It is kinda fun to window-shop though...

My window shop for today ...
I suspect this one has water rights.. modest little home, and I  am betting its great hunting ( one would still need to apply for tags.. but then Game wardens shouldn't be wandering your property - or setting up cameras but...  ) 

Of course its about 4 X more than what I can afford :)

And given who many F'ing Kalifornia crappers moved here, I really should be looking at land in Wyoming.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1004 on: November 24, 2020, 04:34:41 PM »
They are there too, especially Jackson Hole area...and Montana...its a question of how many not any.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #1005 on: November 24, 2020, 08:42:19 PM »
  N.C. has some cheap land and the winters aren't bad at all.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1006 on: November 25, 2020, 08:08:48 AM »
Well, just be aware the illegitimately installed Commander in Thief will be weaponizing the minions again...they have their List...prepare those kill zones accordingly...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1007 on: November 25, 2020, 08:38:15 AM »
Meanwhile...the Bolshevik coup marches forward...

The Commander in Thief is hard-wiring obedience to the Chi-Com's with his preference for NSA -

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/bidens-national-security-pick-said-us-should-encourage-chinas-rise-not-contain-it

...the only possible bright side I see is hostilities with Russia should be more likely...I will do what I can to help that along...maybe they'll do us a favor...or we all die in a flash we didn't see...hey, could be worse ways to go...you know like the way we're on....

And then this brilliant screed by the Communist Nitwit Network -

In a deranged segment, CNN pundit Douglas Brinkley predicted that President Trump will form a ‘shadow government’ and hold his own ‘counter inauguration’ in January, in an attempt at ‘sedition’ and an overthrow of US democracy.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-cnn-declares-trump-will-form-shadow-government-hold-counter-inaugural

https://youtu.be/gNcJpbPHwdM

::laughonfloor::

1 - Project the traitorous Halfrican bi-sexual muzzie Marxist much?!   ::hysterical::

2 - No "counter-inauguration" needed dick-breath, he is the legitimate President despite your larceny!   ::mooning::

3 - Sedition and overthrowing a legitimate government is your Bolshevik game, you and your fellow GoebbelsMedia stooges, Soros-paid minions, your Sith Lord Oblowa...all you America-hating pricks.

4 - Stop referring to this theft as democracy, it is not democratic to steal an election, it is Bolshevik and Fascist to do so...if you want to perpetuate a fraud at least use the correct term Dumbocracy as that more closely describes your core principles...and using that term is OK now that the Republic we were founded as, not a democracy you insufferable ponce, the Republic...has been murdered in br0ad daylight by you Bolshevik bastards!

So, in conclusion...I hope to make you 100% correct in all predictions!  Your master established the Obama Coup Template!  You cocksucking commies executed this coup, flipped this nation into a totalitarian state and set the Constitution on fire....payback should hurt like the angriest bitch-slap in galactic history...and I for one will gleefully join any Liberty Legion willing to fight that good fight!

Deus Vult

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1009 on: November 26, 2020, 09:25:52 AM »
Really this is still  noise

If Trump gets back in,  what do we get?
Most of the GOP wants to get back to corruption as usual -  most probably benefited from rigged elections in the past.  The Deep State has dirt on all of them. Dread Pirate Roberts dissented against the 1st Amendment - after his turn coating on the ACA -- you think they don't have something on him?

Trump left huge numbers of collectivist loyalists in the government when  he could have fired them..
https://behindtheblack.com/behind-the-black/essays-and-commentaries/the-coming-purge/

Maybe that is 4 dimensional Chess - maybe its not.
Maybe this EO  was Legal cover for simply using the military in a physical purge  of all of these people.

But bottom line - all of use see the COVID lock downs violating our right to assemble , our right to travel, our right to worship.  We see the red flag laws and promised gun confiscation and taxes  to violate the 2nd amendment , but also the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th and 8th  ( double jeopardy, jury of peers, presumption of innocence, right to confront the witness)  The Green programs they propose break the 9th and 10th.

Big Tech is censoring us and Alexa is quartered in our homes and spying upon us.
Google is building "ledgers" for push type reeducation - business are requiring SJW critical race thoery indoctrination as are the public schools.

And they we have election - so blatantly stolen it can only be said it was done in desperation ( stop the counting, send everyone home! )  or it was done with the express intent of causing a  color revolution.
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2020/09/14/americas-color-revolution/
Even 30 %  of Dems think it was a fraud (  and probably celebrate that fact - you know because winning is more important) 

Faced with such a thing... 

Seriously -  If Donald Trump declared himself General of the "New Republican Army"  and called upon Americans to defend themselves - is there any doubt that the clarion call would be ignored?

This legal wrangling and claims of fraud  are only necessary if one is going to try and avoid a war.  The Left isn't trying to avoid any such thing - they merely what to skin the government and wears its skin a a veneer of legitimacy for their actions. To keep the Karen's and normies on "their side" -- But Antifa won't stop under a Democratic government - they will only become more bold and mostly likely be co-orientated by that same government.  If so, You will start seeing them bussed out to rural America - if not moved there at taxpayer expense - Obama was already trying to seed rural places with welfare looser and criminals to try and further damage our cultures and norms.

But say Donald Trump doesn't do it -  but some retired Army General's form a council and do it? Or celebrity hosts like Limbaugh or Levin do it? Or some wing of the military simply starts to act on behalf of the American people.

Hell,  if your local sheriff  called for volunteers to track down and remove all federal and state employees from your County - would that call be left unheeded?  Would it stop at a county?

Two decades of abuse from these people and and obvious and open plan to reduce us under absolute despotism, they want to call for unity?  Using a guy who could get 1000 people to watch his Thanksgiving speech as "President Elect"  - and will Harris be seen as any more legitimate when they off old Joe? The Dems I know all think that 70 Million people will "go back to normal" after Trumps bizzare influence on them is ended.. not realizing Trump was only a symptom.

Everyone awake sees the writing on the wall -  everyone sees their plan to achieve the "great reset" - everyone is buying guns and ammo - everyone is fleeing the cities.

We are merely awaiting the spark..  be it some group of  Trump supporter attacked Ruby Ridge Style, or a leader calling for violence and counter revolution or some intolerable edict ( Vaccine passport and travel checkpoints , forced vaccination,  UBI for debt forgiveness,  An actual attempt at gun confiscation, re-education camps  etc..) and I think the gloves come off. And if they don't.. well  mark your own line in the sand and defend it.  If we have to take them out by attrition - life for life , then so f**king be it

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1010 on: November 26, 2020, 01:17:39 PM »
I might quibble with little bits there but the overall scope and conclusions are resonating, so, yeah...eff business as usual, eff compliance with tyranny, eff being polite....eff tolerating any of it....whatever the spark, be the spark!  No surrender, no quarter...no mercy.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1011 on: November 26, 2020, 02:31:31 PM »
I might quibble with little bits there but the overall scope and conclusions are resonating, so, yeah...eff business as usual, eff compliance with tyranny, eff being polite....eff tolerating any of it....whatever the spark, be the spark!  No surrender, no quarter...no mercy.

"Be the [Second Amendment] change you wish to see in the world."
~Anonymous Patriot
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online paulh

• Established Member

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1014 on: November 27, 2020, 10:19:26 PM »

Paul Joseph Watson is in rare form.
https://youtu.be/o8-OtyUb9ok
MEET THE NEW BOSS
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1015 on: November 30, 2020, 07:41:33 AM »

"Be the [Second Amendment] change you wish to see in the world."
~Anonymous Patriot

Time to transition out of the phony war phase...well, any pretending to pay attention need to anyway...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1016 on: November 30, 2020, 10:07:37 AM »
Speaking of the former...

Another group jumps in...

https://www.wispolitics.com/2020/amistad-project-challenges-presidential-election-results-with-planned-lawsuits-in-six-swing-states/

And golly, smartest man in the room too...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/smartest-man-room-just-joined-sidney-powells-team

All contending in corrupt courts...and schizophrenic and criminal courts...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/judge-blocks-then-unblocks-georgia-wiping-or-resetting-election-machines

Fedcoat involvement...good or meant to bury evidence of fraud?

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/fbi-reportedly-requesting-information-about-voter-integrity-project

Color me skeptical of a corrupt and complicit bureaucracy busy committing treason and suicide from rescuing a dying patient...I have better things to do with my time...

H/T-WRSA@GAB

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1017 on: December 01, 2020, 08:15:09 AM »
Another day, another disappointment in latter day American's not having the sense to dangle traitors from streetlights...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democrats-face-accusations-of-fraud-in-house-race-after-28k-vote-election-night-lead-erased-by-judge-and-mail-in-ballots

::outrage::

And yes...they are STILL cheating...

https://thepostmillennial.com/dominion-server-crashes-and-delays-georgia-recount

::rockets::

Meanwhile, in the rumor mill...

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/11/rumors-and-more-rumors.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/taiwanformosan/status/1333419984953831426

...if true, remember its not waterboarding if you use diesel...

...perhaps this would spark some good 'ol fashioned patriotism...

...IWBIWISI

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1018 on: December 01, 2020, 11:45:54 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/powell-dominion-server-removed-fulton-county-while-lawyers-sought-restraining-order

More theft...

The acts of DemCom's and Quisling Elephonkey's to disenfranchise the will of legitimate voters and elevate as Holy millions of illegitimate votes in order to steal an election and to have persons of authority doing nothing to stop it is a clear and undeniable and purposeful destruction of the Representative Republic on which we were founded and in undeniable practical effect renders said assembled Republic under those codified principles now so utterly destroyed and any so-called "Federal Government" no longer possesses any legitimacy whatsoever to rule over any citizen of this nation in name only.  This also has the practical and undeniable effect of throwing the states back into a de facto pre-Constitutional America under the Articles of Confederation and as such each state will be sovereign unto itself and unbeholden to any central authority and should be prepared to act fully in that capacity should The Steal succeed and render said Union dissolved by tyranny.

Liberty, granted by God, cannot be taken away...ever!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1019 on: December 01, 2020, 04:31:54 PM »
More to ignore here...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-ballots-defaulted-and-switched-biden-dominion-system-maricopa-gop-chairwoman

This is all that matters -

United States of America
1776-2020

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ag-barr-no-evidence-fraud-would-have-changed-election-outcome

::upsidedownflag::

States and citizens are on their own...