Author Topic: 2018 and 2020 could have lots of fireworks  (Read 273025 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2018 and 2020 could have lots of fireworks
« Reply #1140 on: January 08, 2021, 11:08:17 AM »
See Rush?

'There's a lot of people calling for the end of violence. There's a lot of conservatives, social media, who say that any violence or aggression at all is unacceptable. Regardless of the circumstances,' he said.

'I'm glad Sam Adams, Thomas Paine, the actual tea party guys, the men at Lexington and Concord didn't feel that way,' he continued.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9124133/Rush-Limbaugh-rebukes-calling-end-unrest.html

::clapping::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #1141 on: January 08, 2021, 12:14:25 PM »
See Rush?

'There's a lot of people calling for the end of violence. There's a lot of conservatives, social media, who say that any violence or aggression at all is unacceptable. Regardless of the circumstances,' he said.

'I'm glad Sam Adams, Thomas Paine, the actual tea party guys, the men at Lexington and Concord didn't feel that way,' he continued.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9124133/Rush-Limbaugh-rebukes-calling-end-unrest.html

f**kem!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1142 on: January 08, 2021, 01:01:03 PM »
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1143 on: January 08, 2021, 01:42:03 PM »
See Rush?

I heard him say this yesterday - while driving to some sales appointments - and laughed -- because i had just posted that George Washington/Valley Forge graphic (see previous page) on Twitter, FB & here -- and was thinking that I had thought of it after listening to Rush for so many years.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1144 on: January 08, 2021, 02:19:13 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1145 on: January 08, 2021, 02:20:40 PM »
See Rush?

I heard him say this yesterday - while driving to some sales appointments - and laughed -- because i had just posted that George Washington/Valley Forge graphic (see previous page) on Twitter, FB & here -- and was thinking that I had thought of it after listening to Rush for so many years.

Being on the same wavelength as other Liberty-centric folk is a good thing.   ::thumbsup::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1146 on: January 08, 2021, 03:32:48 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1147 on: January 08, 2021, 04:44:30 PM »
Yup.  Hypocrisy, low-life scum-sucking lying-ass traitor...that's your DemCom for ya...

And yeah read about Chief TardShark animal-appropriator this morning...couldn't garner enough oomph to post anything, so thanks for falling on that grenade...

Hopefully somebody tracks his ass down...preferably in a dark alley with no camera coverage...a friend asked me to write the latter...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1148 on: January 08, 2021, 06:50:00 PM »
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

I hereby revoke and withdraw my consent.

WAR!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1149 on: January 09, 2021, 11:04:05 AM »
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

I hereby revoke and withdraw my consent.

WAR!

Amen!

And I think at this point we are beyond any attempts to resurrect what has been destroyed, up to and including Article 5 Convention efforts...the Quislings that stabbed is in the back regarding President Trump clearly are not up to the challenge of herding 38 states together to agree upon band-aid efforts on a patient with a mortal sucking chest wound...so lets just stop wasting our time...the only efforts worth pursuing are those that separate free people from slaves and their masters, period!

Withdrawing from the illegitimate is the only sane option left.

I do not consent, I will not comply!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1150 on: January 09, 2021, 11:38:12 AM »
https://www.weaselzippers.us/462264-watch-lindsay-graham-mobbed-by-patriots-at-airport-called-a-traitor-to-his-face/

Yeah, stabbing us in the back is settling things down, huh?

H/T-WZ

https://www.newsmax.com/us/rasmussen/2021/01/08/id/1004872/?dkt_nbr=6F12122iovhm

Yes...more impeachment, more censorship, more crackdown, more hatred...yes, these are fabulous ideas...run hard and fast with those!   ::popcorn::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1151 on: January 09, 2021, 08:18:18 PM »

MN public schools.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/01/the-public-schools-weigh-in.php
JANUARY 9, 2021 — JOHN HINDERAKER
THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS WEIGH IN

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1152 on: January 09, 2021, 10:59:45 PM »
What is #HammerAndScorecard . . ?

[stay tuned]
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1153 on: January 10, 2021, 11:24:45 AM »
Ammo shortage...bet there is a hemp shortage too...literally surrounded by treasonous scum...

Glad more are self-identifying as genocidal Marxists...makes giving a frack an easy pass...

H/T-SmallestMinority

ETA - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pSOekHA8OQ

That was 1933...87 years later, so much for your vote...and the war on freedom of assembly and speech are under assault, gosh...what could be next?

Prepare accordingly.

Oh...and...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/federal-prosecutor-opens-excessive-force-investigation-death-if-ashli-babbitt-report

...what are the odds that Ashli Babbit's executioner see's official punishment for his deed?

PS - Fire up that Pardon process while you still can, pardon every non-leftist guilty or not that has been convicted of something...why the frick not?

Oh, and can they be issued with the date left opewn?  Asking for a friend... 

PPS - Meanwhile, full-frontal-tyranny continues with FedcoatBureauOfInjustice taking over the destruction of fraud evidence.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-fbi-claims-jurisdiction-yesterday-took-control-shredded-ballots-analyzed-georgia-sends-back-shredder/

::upsidedownflag::
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 01:23:59 PM by Libertas »

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1154 on: January 10, 2021, 09:00:41 PM »
I was just sent this. Take it for what it's worth:

A Letter from the Nye County Chairman

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1155 on: January 11, 2021, 08:49:08 AM »
Well, I suspect the DemCom's will drop the leash and KGB goons will be knocking down doors of such red-blooded American patriots...so be prepared.

Tomorrow the wicked witch of the House gets on her broom and releases her flying monkeys for bogus impeachment 2.0...

These despotic commie bastards really need a severe spanking!

And...I hope isn't an indication the DeepState hopes to turn the military loose on citizens, but if they are that insane then I suspect the civil war starts that way...if they think everyone is going to blindly act on orders as heinous as that, well...they're only doing it to start the civil war.

And hey, remember this leftist POS?

https://twitter.com/Yoder_Esqq/status/1348084508789239810

The same people that rewarded that POS also let the Antifa plants into the capitol before Trump even mentioned going to the capitol...

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1348618938364657664

All these Bolsheviks do is lie to us and scheme their communist aims upon us and the Bitch McConnell Menshaviks just grab ankles!

To Hell with them all!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 08:59:58 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1156 on: January 12, 2021, 08:10:37 AM »
See this?

H/T-WRSA@GAB

Apparently it got taken down as people are only getting 404 errors...foggy bottom should have been flushed eons ago!  Better off having your SecState hire their own staff each Admin (same for all other Dept's!) but that kind of sense was aborted those same eons ago..,

::outrage::

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #1157 on: January 12, 2021, 10:06:48 AM »
Nope can't see that at all, just a big white box with a black border.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1158 on: January 12, 2021, 10:55:15 AM »
Must be using Maozilla...

Anyway, see this?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/house-republicans-call-trumps-censure-avoid-democrats-rushed-impeachment-damaging-our

They want to stoke anger.  And actually they already did fire the first shot in anger when they executed Ashli Babbit. 

Elevate situation awareness accordingly.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1159 on: January 12, 2021, 11:37:36 AM »

Finally, a far right video. From Chili. Helicopter rides!
I am surprised this is allowed on youtube.  :lolh:

https://youtu.be/6WWuVsunoD8
Start Up The Rotors