Author Topic: The Goebbels Acolytes in Social Media still working their treachery  (Read 48245 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The Goebbels Acolytes in Social Media still working their treachery
« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2022, 09:20:04 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/elon-musk-will-no-longer-join-twitter-board-directors

I favor this approach, a hostile takeover or threat of one could be more leverage than being just another capitated shareholder on a board...

Aim to misbehave!   :D

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2022, 09:15:39 AM »
I like it when it appears my wishes may be satisfied...

Bret Taylor

Chairman of the Board,

I invested in Twitter as I believe in its potential to be the platform for free speech around the globe, and I believe free speech is a societal imperative for a functioning democracy. 

However, since making my investment I now realize the company will neither thrive nor serve this societal imperative in its current form. Twitter needs to be transformed as a private company.

As a result, I am offering to buy 100% of Twitter for $54.20 per share in cash, a 54% premium over the day before I began investing in Twitter and a 38% premium over the day before my investment was publicly announced. My offer is my best and final offer and if it is not accepted, I would need to reconsider my position as a shareholder.

Twitter has extraordinary potential.  I will unlock it.

-Elon Musk

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/best-and-final-offer-elon-musk-offers-buy-twitter-5420-share

I like this ride!   :D

Hopefully it makes all the Ameriphobic rules based order loving neo-fascist mobocrats out there like Robert Reich fatally choke on their hate-fueled bile!

::whoohoo::

ETA - via CTH -

https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1514609154014384135

::hysterical::

::thumbsup::
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 10:11:09 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #123 on: April 15, 2022, 09:39:56 AM »
I have to say I am enjoying this more than anything else going on right now.   :D

Twitter has to respond to Musk's offer...

While Twitter is not required to accept Elon Musk’s multibillion dollar offer, the board does hold certain responsibilities to shareholders aimed at maximizing the company’s value, experts and industry leaders told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“The question is whether the board would accept this offer,” Austen Allred, CEO and co-founder of Bloom Institute of Technology, told the DCNF. “They have a fiduciary responsibility to shareholders, so in order to turn it down they’d have to have a plan for how the company could be worth more than what Musk is offering, and they do expose themselves and the company to liability in doing so.”

Musk made an offer Thursday to Twitter to purchase 100% of the company for $43.4 billion, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Tesla chief executive officer previously purchased a 9.2% stake in the technology platform on April 4, making him the company’s largest shareholder.

“The conservative thing from the board’s standpoint is to accept the offer or quickly seek out a higher bidder,” Allred added.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/04/15/what-is-the-twitter-board-required-to-do-with-elon-musks-offer-1226093/

IMO I don't think Twitter can produce evidence they can meet or beat Musk's valuation internally...they have to accept or find other Marxist billionaires to allow them to retain their hostile 1A activities...sitting idle will be financially negligent and may still work to Musk's advantage downstream.

OK, now for the enjoyable parts...

Idiots like David Sirota & Ellen Pao lamenting "billionaires" controlling media is laughable given the leftist billionaires controlling most all of them and orchestrating the censorship and propaganda we've come to know and despise!  And half-wit totalitarians like Max Boot who see censorship and propaganda as essential for a Marxist dictatorship he euphemistically calls democracy!  And a Saudi Prince piping in he thinks Musk's offer is inadequate...yet announces he'll increase his ownership...such a greedy capitalist pig!  And Elon asks him about how much the Kingdom owns and what the Kingdom's views of free speech are was a nice riposte!

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/twitters-chickens-come-home-roost

He has them all panicking...and I love it!

And, not so coincidentally...proving yet again the tight BigTech/BigMedia/DeepState/DemCom conspiratorial cabal...Biden's DOJ & SEC bogus attacks on Musk's Tesla dealings becomes MarxistMedia front page news.

Yeah, he's got them sh!tting their pants...

Stay on offense, no surrender, no retreat!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2022, 10:37:24 AM »
^^^^
If the board turns down the offer are they open to successful lawsuits?
Can Musk force voting on a new board?
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2022, 11:05:32 AM »
Yes, shareholder suits can and do happen...Board has to have a plan to meet that target value or find a white knight rival to sell to...otherwise suits can happen, usually led by big boys...and it usually leads to a shake up on the Board followed by shake ups in Corporate executives...settlements and lawyer fees...not always all of that, but often...

But no shareholder can force the Board to act on anything merely being a shareholder...unless they are a majority owner...which is Plan B, gobble shares and make a hostile takeover...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2022, 10:01:07 AM »
LOL, the Board chose to make every shareholder bleed!

Changing shareholder rights...they are capping single ownership stakes to 15% while allowing current owners a discount on new purchases to that limit...which in the end will expand shares owned (the denominator) and diluting the strength of the those shares (the individual numerator)...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/twitter-board-adopts-poison-pill-thwart-musk-takeover-exposing-itself-titanic-legal

This is going to piss off a lot of shareholders...these "poison pills" are not as popular as they used to be...they are generally (and often quite accurately) seen as a desperate move by a Board and Executives not wanting to yield control...rather than something done to protect a thriving enterprise.  And Twitter is hardly a thriving enterprise...they have piss poor cash flow and if they think going in hock to fund an alternative insider-led buyout scheme is going to please the rest of the shareholders they're nuts, unless the rest of the shareholders are morons, majority of them morons.

Plus, as the article alludes to, it does not impede Musk from keeping a purchase in play with or with or without partners...and the Board's poison pill does elevate the prospects for proxy vote scenarios involving Musk and supporters as well as individual proxy battles from any quarter...basically, Musk is spot on when he Tweeted:

"If the current Twitter board takes actions contrary to shareholder interests, they would be breaching their fiduciary duty.  The liability they would thereby assume would be titanic in scale."

And Mark Cuban highlights one possible partner for Elon and then makes a "never-would-happen/would-suicide-Twitter" (think "Twentieth Century Motor Company"):

"Want to see the whole world lose their sh*t ? Get Peter Thiel to partner with Elon and raise the bid for Twitter"

"And of course a decentralized group of supporters for "the current thing" will create a DAO to buy Twitter.  Token holders will get to vote on what's trending and who gets verified.   Ok I'll stop now 😁"

::laughonfloor::

Twitter, run by a digital autonomous org...block-chained flat hierarchy and all!

::laughonfloor::   ::rolllaughing::   ::hysterical::

Meanwhile, the benefits of gagging voices of reason and letting the batshyt-effing-crazy-violent-racist-terrorists free reign keeps bearing bitter harvests...

https://justthenews.com/government/security/big-tech-didnt-touch-years-threats-racist-statements-new-york-terrorism-suspect

And on Easter weekend...the NYT incites violence against God...

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2022/04/15/new-york-times-op-ed-on-holy-weekend-lets-get-rid-of-god-really/

Destroying the wicked as never been more needed than now...   ::praying::
« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 10:08:43 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #127 on: April 16, 2022, 11:43:04 AM »
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1515068572493496322

Yup.

H/T-CTH

Yup.

And wait till people learn the deep cooperation between D's & Govt!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2022, 12:01:34 PM »

What are the likely next moves by Musk? It has been a long time since I knew even a little about such stuff.
The board is screwing the shareholders and I imagine there are legal consequences. I recall votes can be forced allowing the shareholders to vote.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2022, 12:05:32 PM »
Tucker reports that the US DOJ just launched investigations into Musk/Tesla.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2022, 10:43:29 AM »

What are the likely next moves by Musk? It has been a long time since I knew even a little about such stuff.
The board is screwing the shareholders and I imagine there are legal consequences. I recall votes can be forced allowing the shareholders to vote.

Yes, the latter is the proxy wars I mentioned.

As for Musk, he is content with setting Board butts on fire...

...adding yet more proof the Board does not have all shareholder interests in mind.  Also, few of them Tweet, ever...as in zero.   ::hysterical::

There are also rumors out there that if true would be awesome to see...that 45 would join Musk's acquisition team.   :D

And the torturing of these jackasses makes sense from another standpoint...the partners with the DeepState standpoint...it's like tossing smoke in a hornets nest...see the hornets?  ::thumbsup::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2022, 10:47:49 AM »
Tucker reports that the US DOJ just launched investigations into Musk/Tesla.

Ya, I mentioned that on Friday.  Using weaponized Fed goons no longer beholden to the law...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2022, 11:45:03 AM »

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1515405264740134918
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
·
21h
🎶 Love Me Tender 🎶

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2022, 12:20:04 PM »
Saw a joke somebody made up about him telling Bezos that Amazon was next...

::hysterical::

Saw this at WZ's too, the perfect logo for Twitter given their Board & Exec's...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2022, 03:18:16 PM »

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/greatest-danger-political-corporate-media-triumvirate-musk-right
Another problem is that Twitter long sought a private buyer under former CEO Jack Dorsey. If Musk increases his bid closer to $60, the board could face liability in putting its interests ahead of the company’s shareholders.
Censorship - or “content modification,” as used in polite company - is not value maximizing for Twitter, but it is status enhancing for executives such as Agrawal.
Columnist and former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich went full Orwellian in explaining why freedom is tyranny. Reich dismissed calls for free speech and warned that censorship is “necessary to protect American democracy.”

He then delivered a line that would make Big Brother blush:

“That’s Musk’s dream. And Trump’s. And Putin’s. And the dream of every dictator, strongman, demagogue and modern-day robber baron on Earth. For the rest of us, it would be a brave new nightmare.”
Poison pill maneuvers are often used to force a potential buyer to negotiate with the board. However, Twitter’s directors (who include Agrawal and Dorsey) have previously limited their product to advance their own political preferences. This time, federal law may force them to fulfill their fiduciary duties, even at the cost of supporting free speech. The problem for the board will occur when the “nightmare” of free speech comes in at $60 a share.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2022, 08:48:37 AM »
Dorsey even admitted the dysfunction (define that!) of Twitter is the Board...

And this, in hindsight appears to be affirming the worst fears of yesteryear realized in full...

The metaphorical Jack had a great idea, open a coffee shop where the beverages were free and use internal advertising as the income subsidy to operate the business.  Crowds came for the free coffee, comfy couches, fellowship, conversation and enjoyment.

It didn’t matter where Jack got the coffee, how he paid for it, or didn’t, or what product advertising the customers would be exposed to while there.  Few people thought about such things.  Curiously, it didn’t matter what size the crowd was; in the backroom of Jack’s Coffee Shop they were able to generate massive amounts of never-ending free coffee at extreme scales.

Over time, using the justification of parking lot capacity and township regulations, not everyone would be able to park and enter.  Guards were placed at the entrance to pre-screen customers. A debate began.

Alternative coffee shops opened around town.  It was entirely possible to duplicate Jacks Coffee Shop, yet no one could duplicate the business model for the free coffee.  Indeed, there was something very unique about Jack’s Coffee Shop.  Thus, some underlying suspicions were raised:

The only way Twitter, with 217 million users, could exist as a viable platform is if they had access to tech systems of incredible scale and performance, and those systems were essentially free or very cheap.  The only entity that could possibly provide that level of capacity and scale is the United States Government – combined with a bottomless bank account.  A public-private partnership.

If my hunch is correct, Elon Musk is poised to expose the well-kept secret that most social media platforms are operating on U.S. government tech infrastructure and indirect subsidy.  Let that sink in.

The U.S. technology system, the assembled massive system of connected databases and server networks, is the operating infrastructure that offsets the cost of Twitter to run their own servers and database.  The backbone of Twitter is the United States government.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/04/17/jacks-magic-coffee-shop/comment-page-1/#comments

See?  It's not pessimism if the worst case scenario is their standard operating model...and it's not paranoia if they truly are out to control every single soul they can sink their hooks into...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2022, 08:30:13 AM »
DeepState soiled undies confirmed...

However, more revealing about the overall issue are the comments from the PR firm of the U.S. Intelligence Community, The Washington Post:

(WaPo) […] “Putting so much power in the hands of one company is bad enough, but putting it in the hands of one person, as is largely the case with Facebook shareholder Mark Zuckerberg and would be the case if Twitter were owned by Musk, would be incompatible with democracy.”

“There are simply no checks and balances from any internal or external force,” … “It would leave Musk, like Zuckerberg, with an amount of assembled data about people and the ability to use it to manipulate them “that cannot be compared to anything that has ever existed, and allows intervention into the integrity of individual behavior and also the integrity of collective behavior.” (read more)

People are starting to catch on to the reality that costs for data processing on many social media platforms (the free coffee), exceeds the ability of the platform to generate revenue.  People are starting to understand that behind the scenes of the Big Tech consortium, there is something else, some other operational construct and mechanism, that subsidizes & facilitates their existence.
In the long arc of history, I truly believe we will discover the inflection moment for the merge of U.S. Deep State (intel community) and U.S. Social Media, will be identified in the early moments of the Arab Spring of 2010/2011.  That was when Facebook and Twitter became tools for the State Dept operation in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Syria, Bahrain and beyond.  That was the beta-test of synergy.

“Arab Social Media Report by the Dubai School of Government give empirical heft to the conventional wisdom that Facebook and Twitter abetted if not enabled the historic region-wide uprisings of early 2011.” (LINK)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/04/19/too-dangerous-to-allow-elon-musk-control-over-so-much-data-says-washington-post/

Yeah...

And IC whores at WaPo have the psychotic Taylor Lorenz...the schitzo loon who has a toddler meltdown over online criticism...while she gleefully goes after the gal running LIbs of TikTok...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/04/20/tucker-carlson-outlines-the-washington-post-intimidation-campaign-against-social-media-account-libs-of-tiktok/

...the cabalists cannot stand not having 100% control over what people see, think and do...

Obviously, dicking with that should be one of the primary reasons we get up in the morning...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2022, 09:04:16 AM »

H/T-CTH

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2022, 10:47:37 AM »
To expand on the post above
Apparently the "libs of tik tok" account helped expose the groomer teachers in FL.

This is the best news piece I have seen in a long time. Tucker explains the "libs of Tik Tok" recent story. Some person found and posted videos of libs on tik tok bragging about things, mostly how they were teaching kids about gender. No commentary as far as I know. Just re-posting the videos was called hate speech.

This resulted in parents et al. getting upset. So some 'reporter' got info on the creator of  the account and exposed her home address and name etc. and showed up on the door step of her relatives trying to find her. This info likely came from confidential sources(?). This reporter previously went public on how she was doxxed and how horrible it was. The info source is funded by the German govt?

https://youtu.be/q-nMlMU48wI

Tucker: This is an intimidation campaign against 'Libs of TikTok'
Apr 19, 2022
9.37M subscribers
Fox News host reacts on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' to the woman behind 'Libs of TikTok' being outed.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 12:28:32 PM by Libertas »