Author Topic: This is your President  (Read 1228 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
This is your President
« on: August 06, 2018, 07:24:45 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLpBZ3E-65w&feature=youtu.be

President Trump stops his motorcade to shake hands with Firefighters.

Clip is two months old, I've read.

Nevertheless ..........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: This is your President
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 08:11:49 AM »
Yup, another priceless moment purposely ignored by the Goebbels Media...their perfidy will not be forgotten or forgiven!

But even with all their evil power...the truth finds its way through their treachery!

::cool::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 09:50:21 AM »
I’m coming around toloving President Trump, in spite of his many character flaws. We’ve all got those flaws. His are larger than life, and in the public eye. But I think at heart, he’s a good man. Not necessarily a decent man, but a good man.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 10:03:02 AM »
I’m coming around toloving President Trump, in spite of his many character flaws. We’ve all got those flaws. His are larger than life, and in the public eye. But I think at heart, he’s a good man. Not necessarily a decent man, but a good man.

He's a man, with the weaknesses particular to some men.  I believe that doesn't necessarily make him not decent.

Loving him is not a prerequisite, praying for him is.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 07:43:49 AM »
He's not stuck on class, like Democrats tend to be.  He treats the hired help just as good, if not better, than the guilded classes.

That connects with me.

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 10:05:41 AM »
Trump is all about action. Judge him by what he's done and the promises he's kept. Substance.

A church Deacon is not qualified to get rid of the criminal deep state.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2018, 11:03:01 AM »
 Even as I appreciate the gesture he has to be carful doing that,  people want him dead.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2018, 02:50:17 PM »
Trump is all about action. Judge him by what he's done and the promises he's kept. Substance.

A church Deacon is not qualified to get rid of the criminal deep state.

Bingo!
Churchil as well (not comparing Trump to Churchill) - but Sir Winston was extremely flawed and came to full power very late in life (age 66 as Prime Minister I believe) - & is considered by many to be the greatest leader of the 20th century.

King George: How do you manage to drink in the middle of the day?
Churchill: Practice
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.