Author Topic: President Trump to Declassify June 2017 Carter Page FISA Renewal App Signed By R  (Read 1201 times)

Online WilliamVA

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/report-president-trump-to-declassify-june-2017-carter-page-fisa-renewal-app-signed-by-rod-rosenstein-this-month/

REPORT: President Trump to Declassify June 2017 Carter Page FISA Renewal App Signed By Rod Rosenstein

Look for President Trump to declassify the June 2017 Carter Page FISA renewal this month, says investigative reporter, Paul Sperry.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and then-Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe both signed off on the June 2017 Carter Page FISA renewal–things could get interesting!

Thanks to Judicial Watch, the Carter Page FISA docs were released a couple weeks ago after the watchdog filed a FOIA lawsuit.

Although the documents were dishonestly and heavily redacted, they confirm the FBI and DOJ misled the FISA courts.

GOP lawmakers such as Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows (R-NC) and Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) called for the FISA docs to be declassified.

President Trump tweeted about the Carter Page FISA docs shortly after they were released to the public, slamming Crooked Hillary and called for the discredited Mueller witch hunt to be shut down.

House GOP Intel Committee members asked President Trump in June to declassify the Carter Page FISA docs, in a letter obtained by Fox News’ Catherine Herridge.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders initially came out and said the President will remain ‘uninvolved’ [for the time being] and won’t declassify the Carter Page FISA docs despite a request from the House Intel Majority.

“However, he sees more and more every single day that this is proving further and further to be a total witch hunt, particularly because it was based on a false and unverified and discredited dossier,” Sanders added.
It looks like President Trump may have had enough and he’s ready to declassify the Carter Page FISA renewal app DAG Rosenstein signed so the American public can know the truth.

President Trump may also possibly declassify the FBI’s 302 notes on 12 interviews they conducted with twice-demoted DOJ official Bruce Ohr between December 2016 – May 2017.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 04:34:30 PM by WilliamVA »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
DO IT!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
As I said somewhere, timing is everything...there will be juicy tidbits through election day.

It will all see the light of day.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online WilliamVA

The article is speculative, but that doesn't normally happen unless the info is being leaked intentionally.

It will also inspire the Left coming up with something enormously stupid to make noise......OH!  They
did, by resurrecting the Trump Tower story.   

Offline radioman

• A Regular
I'm tired of everybody talking. Wake me up when someone actually files charges against these outlaws.  ::pullhair::
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I'm tired of everybody talking. Wake me up when someone actually files charges against these outlaws.  ::pullhair::

I hear that!

Hey, bud; good to see you.  How've you been?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"