Author Topic: Street artists fight Trump H’wood star defacing with dozens of duplicates  (Read 2926 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
I'm lovin' it; I wish I could find some.

An anonymous conservative street artist in Hollywood, upset over the repeated destruction of Donald Trump’s sidewalk star on the Walk of Fame, has come up with a solution. He and a team spent about $1,000 to make vinyl reproductions of the iconic sidewalk symbol.

Overnight Wednesday, the group in what they call The Faction stuck the very real lookalikes on several dozen blank sidewalk spaces in the tourist-heavy Hollywood district.

.... Thursday morning a Hollywood janitorial crew, heads diligently down, was walking the blocks of celebrity sidewalks to find and scrape off every fake Donald Trump star it could find. At last report, they’d found about 50.

But the artist and his co-conspirators were not discouraged:

"Rip up the president’s Walk of Fame star or try to have it removed — like you’re the mayor of West Hollywood or something — and 30 more will pop up."

Imagine the exploding heads if these appeared on college campii.   ::hysterical::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The Progs value only certain stars...of the dim and faded variety...

I take this artist as an inspiration though...

To paste on gas pumps in da hood -

Anybody going near Chicago?

Here ya go -

Regardless if we educate or trigger...we should all use artistic means to let folks know the score!   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
And the star-destroyer...being charged with a felony...

Yes, only people with just half a brain and half a heart can be guilty of being so ignorant, hate-filled and useless to humanity…

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/06/trump-star-vandal-charged-felony/

…and he and whoever that fugly troll is with him look inbred as hell, poorly developed features, slopping eyes…mothers must have been crack-whore’s servicing the dregs of society!

Well, I bet he is going to be popular in prison.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.