Author Topic: California Fires  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
California Fires
« on: August 11, 2018, 11:43:53 AM »
Fires all over out west...not sure but I think every state from Rockies westward have/had fires this year.

We are getting "smoke" alerts here, folks sensitive to air quality issues...lung ailments and allergies and such might be uncomfortable.

But somehow only California getting the most coverage...and they we're started as a result of morons...moron pyromaniacs and moron enviro-whacko's and their fire-starter building fruits erupting in all their flaming glory.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34068/barth-grimes-california-burns-new-normal-thanks-emily-zanotti

Sad for the true victims...but just like violence in feral sh*tholes like Chicago...the lesson is there is nobody that is going to protect you, no police, no government department or agency...your neighbors put these idiots in power, cheer them on when they pass idiotic laws...and when the sh*t hits the fan has nothing for you but empty emoting and lies.  Y'all have to look at yourselves and stop looking to others.  But too many are dumbed down herd animals too incapable of ever figuring it out...so it really is getting harder to gin up much sympathy.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: California Fires
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 06:40:47 AM »
I can't believe it's as bad as a few years ago when Canada smoke was blowing into Minnesota.  The only time the air, anywhere, bothered me.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: California Fires
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 07:32:51 AM »
We had Western Canada and California smoke in the atmosphere, cleared out midday yesterday.  Clear and sunny today.  I recall the year Mt. St.Helens went off as being far worse for far longer, obviously.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.